Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Voice Actor/Singer auditions

El Duderino

Do you like voice acting and singing? Do you like Dr Horrible's Sing Along Blog AND Doctor Who? You've come to the right place!

I have a friend who is trying to create a Doctor Who and Dr Horrible's Sing Along Blog crossover. It will be an original musical. I had volunteered to be a voice actor, but my schedule became to busy to be of much help, so I had to drop out. The least I could do is help recruit more people to help. Voice actors/singers are needed. 

Also, things like this are fun, but it is also being taken seriously, so we need serious participants. I have done things like this before that completely fell apart because even just a few people weren't being professional.

That being said, she seems pretty determined to do this thing, so if you can be professional this would probably be a great thing to be a part of. She has a few requirements he wanted me to tell you about, so here you go:

1) A high quality mic. This goes without saying. No background noise or echo.

2) You MUST match the voice of the specific character you have chosen as close as possible. Practice before signing up and auditioning so you know if you can do it or not.

3) A non-tight schedule. This is EXTREMELY important for any project like this to work out. DO NOT SIGN UP IF YOU CAN'T FOLLOW THROUGH ON YOUR PROMISE. Skipping out for whatever reason hinders the progress for everyone else and is just not a very cool thing to do. If you do sign up and have to drop out, it is your job to find a replacement.

4) A voice acting and singing ability range. Sorry, but just being able to do voice impersonations is not enough. You need to be able to do some real voice acting and singing. It doesn't need to be the amazing, but like I said before this project is being taken seriously so we need some serious voice actors.

5) PLEASE make sure that when you send the audition, your file(s) must be in MP3 format! She cannot accept other file types. If you have other file types, then you can find programs online that can convert your files (Always research the program before downloading. I don't want any of you to download a virus).

If you are sincerely interested, comment here and I will give you the songs and lines you need to record for an audition, and refer you to the person in charge.

ps: Admins, sorry if I posted this in the wrong place. I'm never sure if I'm in the right part of the forums.

Edited by El Duderino