Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Just got my first pony comic!

Bronyfordays

Funny because I just got it in the mail. I already read on the ones in the volume but I just wanted a physical copy plus it's inexpensive. Gunna get the volume 2 soon and already have volume 3 :D

I got the Friendship is Magic Omnibus 1 at a comic store. It was actually the first comic book I've ever read, so, accomplishments, yay. Anyway, I really like it. Just started it.

neat, glad you enjoyed it.  

there are a lot of good ones.  I especially liked the big mac issues, and I consider them the best big mac characterization that we ever get.  

but as good as omnibus volume 1 is, I prefer the comics in the second volume.  The pirate issue is one of my personal favorites, and "reflections" is extremely well regarded and in every debate about the best mlp comics ever.  don't expect volume three to be better than volume 2!  the comics in the second volume are generally above the average.

neat, glad you enjoyed it.  

there are a lot of good ones.  I especially liked the big mac issues, and I consider them the best big mac characterization that we ever get. 

Omg yes!!! It is incredible!

My favorite story arch honestly. So funny and so intriguing!

Besides "Brotherhooves Social" I agree with you as best big mac characterization

Hey @@Bronyfordays! Good to hear you're enjoying it so far! However, this would be better suited as a status update or a blog post, and as such is being locked. For future reference, threads should be topics that encourage discussion between members, rather than being statements. Have a nice day! :)

• Brohoof 1