Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hope you enjoy my new song which was featured on EQD

Nymira

Ok.

It's an ok listen. However, the electronic drive just takes away from the emotion that this song is conveying. This song, being about saying goodbye, should be more of a light electro/chill piece, with a more melodic category of waves such as solo sines, squares and triangles. Also, you might want to slow the song down from that 120bpm feel, because that's the biggest thing that is keeping the emotion out of this song. Strip the 120bpm percussion and replace it with a more chill/soul percussion to give it that emotion.

I do like those bright saws you were using. However, I'd lower the attack on them to make them sound like high-end synth strings. I also like those sweeps you had running. I'd give them more reverb to add more space.

As for the vocals, give them a little more reverb to give it that spacey feel. In terms of vocal technique, I'd put some vibrato where you see best fit. Additionally, I'd put grace-note pitch rises on certain notes and lines like in "say goodbye". On "say" start on Ab and pitch rise to A. Some light delay would also work on these vocals too.

All in all, it's a decent piece but it just lacks the emotional feel I was expecting. I'm here if you need any help understanding with what I said in my feedback.

• Brohoof 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...