Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Love is Sweet (1x1 with Dynamo Pad)

Sphinx-Ara

@,

Dynamo was surprised as Orange threw her arms around him. Dynamo's eyes widened in surprise as Orange placed her warm, soft lips against his own. As their lips parted, he stood there frozen with blush forming on his cheeks. He shook his head from side to side to pull himself together and smiled. "Y-Your welcome, Orange. I'll always be by your side. I'm really glad to hear that he didn't hurt you." He smiled as he nuzzled her back while wrapping his arms around her.

After releasing her from the hug, they walked back to the new dungeon crawler game. As they sat down, Dynamo remember what her father had told her. "Oh yeah I almost forgot. Here this is for you. I think you should tell him that you're okay. Also I would say ask your dad. It's a secret." Dynamo said as he handed her the phone and winked at her with a small grin.

Edited by Dynamo Pad

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@Dynamo Pad,

Giggling, she takes the phone and calls her father again, after a few minutes, she squeals happily and hugs Dynamo again, "I n-never thought I-I'd h-have a coltfriend" she says giddily before going back to her call,thanking her father and saying she'll be back by seven then hanging up and looking at Dynamo. "I-I..I guess we're a couple now?" she asks, resting her head on his shoulder as they went about playing their game, oblivious to the fact that Luna was now walking up to them. 

@,

Dynamo's smile widened as she found out the good news from her father. He hugged Orange right back, happy how things had turned out. "I knew you would love that little secret." Dynamo said as his chuckled at her reaction. After all that had transpired, I-I'd say we are a couple now. I never though I would have a marefriend myself, but I'm really lucky. I'm truly with the greatest mare in all of Equestria." He smiled as he kissed the top of her head. He rested his head on top of her own and they enjoyed the time spent on the game and with each other together.

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@@Dynamo Pad,

Orange smiles and nods, but blushes at his compliment "I-I'm hardly the best" she says softly but nuzzles him lovingly and smiles. At about half past five, they had finished their game and she feels her stomach grumble "I guess it's time to eat" she says and as she looks up she sees Luna, standing there with a smile. "M-Miss L-Luna" she squeaks and bows slightly.

"Relax dear child, we are not at school, so Luna will do just fine" Luna says with a smile and lifts up her chin with a gentle hand. "I hope you do not mind if I join you for after noon tea?"

@,

Dynamo smiles as he wrapped an arm around her. "I'll always think you're the best." He said as he nuzzled her back. After playing the game they got up and were looking for another game to play when his stomach growled. "Hmm...I guess after all that had happened, it must have made us hungry. Anywhere in particular you want to eat?" He asked but saw a figure walk up towards them.

His eyes widened a bit in surprise that it was Miss Luna, the vice principal from Celestia's Academy. He bowed in front of her to show respect and looked up at her. "It's nice to see you Luna. What are you doing at the arcade? If you don't mind me asking that is. Also I'm okay if you wish to join us. If it's okay with Orange, then we can try and find a place to eat."  

@@Dynamo Pad,

"Ah, I needed a bit of a break from the grind of running the school, so I come here regularly to relax and unwind" Luna says as she smiles at the young couple, she was slowly flicking her tail, and being a rather..busty mare, she got a fair few looks and whistles from stallions and colts. She sighs "You would think that being a Princess would be enough to make stallions respect me more, speaking of which, I was glad to see you sort out that pervert without the use of any violence." she explains and smiles. waiting for Orange's answer.

Orange beams, her tail wagging much like a puppy's would when happy "I'd be honored, Miss Luna, the foodcourt is a pretty good here, I really feel like a triple bacon cheese burger with seasoned curly fries" she giggles.

Luna nods with a smile "the foodcourt it is then, and don't worry if you're late home, I'll let your parents know you are with me" she says with a soft giggle

@,

Dynamo was surprised and found it cool that Luna was a video game player herself. He smiled at the praise she had given him. "Thank you Miss Luna, I'm glad that you approve. Back where I grew up in Fillydelphia, the owner of the arcade shop I went to had his own saying. It was that a battle must be settled by controllers, not by fists. He taught me what it means to be a gamer and it's sort of like a code that I try and stick to." Dynamo smiled and closed his eyes in remembering his boss/teacher. Dynamo opened his eyes to see Orange wagging her tail back and forth and chuckled quietly at her excitement.

"I usually don't go to the food court, but I have heard good things about the place. I think I'll get a pizza and curly fries myself." Dynamo's mouth started to drool at the thought of the food. He quickly wiped the drool away and blushed in embarrassment. Dynamo then heard Luna's last statement and smiled while looking at his marefriend. "I guess this means our date doesn't have to end so soon then." He smiled while taking her hand in his and linking their fingers together.   

@@Dynamo Pad

Luna nods and with a smile chuckles, "Mm Pizza? Hamburgers with bacon? Sounds so good" she says, and she also giggles at how Orange was wagging her tail like a puppy, she coos and scoops in the young mare and hugs her "Careful there young Dynamo, your marefriend is just so adorable, I might just steal her away" she chuckles, and hugs the mare.

Orange, being the young and naive mare that she is, didn't quite understand that Luna was joking and teasing Dynamo, she wriggles out of the hug, and runs to him, hugging him "P-please don't let her steal me away" she whimpers.

Luna chuckles and brushes a hand through her mane "It's okay sweetie, I was joking" she then looks to Dynamo "Also, I need to speak to you about your project, my dear sister is a little worried"

@,

Dynamo was surprised that Luna scooped Orange up and began to hug her. Hearing her tease him surprised Dynamo, causing him to pout at the alicorn. He felt Orange run up to Dynamo in a hug scared at what happened. "It's okay, Orange. Miss Luna was just kidding around. I'll never let anypony steal you away, my love. I promise." He said soothingly as he wrapped her in a hug and rubbing his hand up and down her back to help her calm down.

Dynamo looked up in surprise and wonder about what Miss Celestia had wanted to tell him. "Um, if it's okay Miss Luna. Can we get some food first? I'm a little hungry and I can't think on an empty stomach." He said with a light chuckle as his stomach started growling again. He wasn't sure what was to be told to him, but hopefully it wasn't too bad.  

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@@Dynamo Pad,

Orange whimpers still "B-but I.." she then looks to Luna, who had a kind look on her face and nods "O-okay, I just thought she was going to..kidnap me or something" she says softly, making Luna smile and gently pat her on the head.

"Dear child, I'd never do such a thing, as much as I'd love to have a daughter like you, kidnapping isn't the right way to go about it. " she says then looking to Dynamo "Of course, and she wants me to talk to you about your project, the whole video game project" she says as she leads the way to the foodcourt with a soft smile.

@,

Dynamo nuzzles Orange's neck and kisses her cheek. "Shh, everything is going to be okay. I promise. Besides, if anything were to happen I would not hesitate to find you. I'll never give up on you." Dynamo whispers softly as he lifted her chin up while looking at her with love and affection. As they started walking, Dynamo was wondering what both Celestia and Luna wanted to talk to him about. After hearing part of the reason he replies, "My video game project? Is there any reason and am I in any trouble or something?" He grew a bit nervous thinking of the possibilities of what was wrong with the project, but tried to calm down. He would find out in due time.

Reaching the food court, Dynamo get's his order of food and pays for it. He looks over to Orange and asks, "Do you want me to pay for your food? I don't mind and besides, we are still on a date and all, right?" A small blush appeared on his face as he looked away slightly, while rubbing a hand through his mane.

@@Dynamo Pad,, 

Luna shakes her head "She just wants to make sure that you've thought about all the risks this would involve" she says and chuckles at how cute Orange was being,

Orange nuzzles him and looks up at him, she saw the soft look in his eyes and nods "I-I trust you" she says before they reach the food court and smiles "I-if you don't mind, I'd also like some f-fizzy drink if that is okay" she asks somewhat timidly, loving being held close to him with a smile. She smiles and nuzzles him "Y-you're so nice to me Dynamo, I-I kind of..had a big crush on you since our first year" she finally confesses

@,

Dynamo sighed in relief that he wasn't in any trouble. "There are some risks that I have yet to figure out, but I do understand what I'll do. If it get's too dangerous, I'll stop so I don't worry anypony or put them in danger. Though, if I may ask. Does she know anything about a possible video game dimension? Also, were video games even around during the time before you were banished? I'm sorry if it was personal, but I was just wondering." He asked as he wondered if both Celestia and Luna knew more than they were letting on.

Dynamo nods his head in understanding and orders and pays for Orange's food. As they were getting drinks, he asks, "Would you like to share one, or would you like one separate?" He looked at her in surprise at the confession she had told him. "Really? I never knew that. I honestly didn't think anypony would be interested in me. I didn't really think I was that special for anypony to have crush on me and all." He said trying not to sound modest or receive any pity. "Since we are confessing, I wanted to tell you I liked you during that time as well. You were really pretty, but I felt I was out of my league. I'm usually a coward when it comes to confessing or relationships." He said as he confessed his own truth to Orange.

@@Dynamo Pad

Luna smiles "It is good that you are exploring all the possibilities and risks of your project" she says then thinks for a moment, "Dear one, I was banished since the time when the royal voice was still the norm for royal ponies such as myself and Celestia, so I believe it would be safe to say that, no, video games weren't around before my banishment, as for your other question, I'm not sure, it'd be pretty interesting if there was such a realm, I could ask her, or maybe even Twilight has something in her library." she chuckles

Orange smiles and nuzzles him "T-to share sounds nice" she says softly and nuzzles more into his neck, holding his hand in her own.

@,

Dynamo smiled in knowing he could continue his project. His eyes widened in surprise in learning that video games hadn't existed as long as he thought. "Thank you Miss Luna I really appreciate that. I think I know who you're talking about. Miss Twilight Sparkle, Miss Celestia's pupil, right? I might ask her tomorrow at the Academy. Any type of information will be helpful." Dynamo grinned and chuckled in appreciation.

Dynamo smiled warmly and nodded to Orange as he replied, "That sounds perfect." He nuzzled her back and went to order a fizzy drink with two straws to share. After paying for the drink, he levitated both orders of food and the drink over to an empty table and set everything down. He gently released his hand from Orange's to pull out a chair for her to sit in. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@@Dynamo Pad

Luna nods as she goes to make her own order "Yes, that's the one" she says as she sits down with them "she has books on just about everything, plus I do believe she is a classmate of yours and friends with Orange." she states, using her magic to lazily levitate her burger and starts to nom on it.

Orange nods and smiles "She is, o-one of my only friends" she says and looks at Dynamo "Y-you liked me since then too? W-well you were always kind to me" she says, blushing and hiding behind her mane.

@,

Dynamo went over to his seat and sat down. Hearing about having books on everything piqued Dynamo's interest. "Maybe there might be a book that could give me an answer somewhere. I guess I won't know until I ask." He said while smiling with confidence and hope in making one of his dreams come true. He levitated his pizza and took a bite of it, sighing in happiness at the food tasting good.

Dynamo looked at Orange hide her face with her hair and couldn't help but blush at how cute she was being. "Yeah, it's true. I've always wanted to act upon confessing to you before. But I guess me being afraid never made it really possible. Also you said Twilight is your only friend. Don't you have other friends? I'm just wondering because you seem like a really awesome mare to hang out with. Anypony who doesn't have you as a friend is crazy, in my opinion." He said while smiling towards her. He took a small sip of the fizzy drink. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@@Dynamo Pad,

"I have a couple of others, l-like Starlight and Sunset, but most of the other fillies just kind of..they are mean to me, and others just want to be my friend to g-get free things from my parents' shop but I don't do that too often, give out free things, that is"  she says as she rests her head on his shoulder, blushing deeply at his compliments.

Luna nods in agreement "It is quite sad to see that popularity is still a competition in the higher grades of the academy" she says with a soft sigh "The only reason that these four are friends is they share a common trait, their love for magic and learning, and how alone they've felt"

@,

Dynamo couldn't help but feel saddened by hearing this from Orange. Although he was glad that she had a few other friends, it hurt his heart knowing why some students wanted to be her friend. Hearing what Luna had said made Dynamo think. After a bit of time passed, his eyes grew wide a bit in shock. "I know what you mean when you say the others only wanting to get free things. It was like that back when I grew up in Fillydelphia. Being kind and helpful to everypony always lead to being bullied, or taken advantage of by others. I-Is...Is that why when I first walked into the shop I saw you sitting their with that sad look?" He asked as he wrapped and arm around her shoulder.

@@Dynamo Pad,

Orange nods "W-well sort of yeah. I was starting to get well..lonely," She states, looking down at her food, before feeling Luna pet her ears softly, she looks up at her.

"Dear child,  worry not, you are one of my most talented students, you shouldn't worry about what others think, only those close to you" Luna says to her with a soft smile and gently petting her head.

She smiles softly "I-if that's w-what you think is best" she says, nuzzling into the pets cutely.

@,

Dynamo felt a pain in his chest as he heard Orange's response. "I'm really sorry Orange. Nopony ever deserves to feel sad or lonely in this world. If...If I had been your friend sooner, if I had gotten to know you before, then you wouldn't have to have felt lonely. I've sometimes felt lonely, but anime and video games made it a little better. I-I just, I...I'm sorry." Dynamo felt a single tear cascade down his muzzle. He released the wrap around her shoulder before looking away in shame. He didn't do anything wrong, but he could truly come to understand her situation.

Dynamo turned slightly to look at the two and hearing Luna's words, he realized something. "When you put it that way Miss Luna, you're right. I know this sounds weird, but I'm glad things turned out the way they did. I'm glad I was able to meet you. I'm glad we had things in common and could be friends. I'm truly glad we were able to confess our feelings and are finally together. I'm truly, truly grateful I got to meet and know you, Orange." He said with a small smile and a blush forming on his muzzle. 
Edited by Dynamo Pad

@@Dynamo Pad

Luna nods "Do not forget dear Dynamo, i was banished to the moon for a thousand moons, think of how lonely that was for me" she says before eating more of her own food, and then smiles "But enough about that, I say it is better to have few good friends you can trust than to have lots of fake friends who you can't" she says, to which Orange nods in agreement.

"Mummy and daddy say the exact same thing," she says then looks to Dynamo and licks his muzzle cutely "I feel the same way, I am glad we got to finally properly meet today" she says and then boops his muzzle, giggling cutely

@,

Dynamo nodded his head in agreement to Luna's statement. "I see what you mean. I don't think I can imagine that for that many years. You're right about that, Miss Luna. I know I'll find true friends that I can trust with my life. I know I have one right now." He smiled as he looked at his marefriend, Orange, before taking another bite out of his food. He then felt Orange lick and boop his muzzle. He blushed at the action, but couldn't help but smile at her giggle. He finished chewing and swallowing his food before he nuzzled her and licked her muzzle back. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@@Dynamo Pad,

Orange giggles and blushes, she then looks to him "what games do you wanna play after we finish?" she asks, patting her now full tummy and giggles. She then looks to Luna "Are you staying o-or do you have to go back to the castle?" she asks.

Luna smiles and nuzzles her "I'd love to stay, but sadly I do have to return to work soon, I swear, Celestia wouldn't be able to run everything without me if I'm gone too long" she giggles

@,

After finishing his food, Dynamo closed his eyes and began to rub his chin in thought of an idea. As an idea came to his head, he opened his eyes and looked to Orange before replying, "We've got some time for probably 2 more games. I have one in mind, but I'll keep that as a surprise." He said as he winked at her with a wide smile on his muzzle.

"If we have time for one more game, I'll let you decide. That way it should give us enough time to make it back to the candy shop. Does that sound okay?" He asked while taking her hand in his. Dynamo chuckled at Luna's statement before replying, "That's true. I don't think I could see that happen. She might go a little crazy, or something like that." Dynamo lightly chuckled before realizing what he said blushed in embarrassment. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that. Please don't tell her I said that Miss Luna!" Dynamo bowed his head in apology hoping to not cause any trouble. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad