Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Love is Sweet (1x1 with Dynamo Pad)

Sphinx-Ara

@@Dynamo Pad,

Luna giggles "no, it's quite alright, while she may not go completely crazy, she might still get overwhelmed" she says as she stands up and pays for her meal, she then spreads her wings "well, I must be off, I will see you two at school tomorrow" she says before flying off towards the castle, where Celestia was waiting for her.

Orange giggles "alright, that sounds good to me" she says as she gets up and looks around the food court, "ooh look, isn't that Shining Armour? Twilight's big brother?" she asks, pointing to a white unicorn.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@,

Dynamo looked to where Orange was pointing and sure enough, Twilight's brother was off in the distance. "Hey, that is him. It looks like he's busy or has something important to do. I think we should leave him be. We can ask Twilight tomorrow what her brother was up to. Besides we still have a few more games and a date to finish." He said as he walked with Orange hand in hand, back into the arcade area.

After a few more games ranging from dancing to old classics, the couple had left the arcade and started making their way back to the candy shop. "That was really interesting and a lot of fun. I'm glad we got to hang out together like this, Orange." He smiled as he looked at her. His attention then turned to the sky as the stars started to appear in a light dusk filled sky. 

@@Dynamo Pad,

Orange giggles and nods at what he said before  they reached her home, "I'm glad too, and we even got to spend some time with Vice Principal Luna" she says with a cute giggle, "I've always liked her" she says then sees a young filly who was licking an icecream, but it falls onto the ground and she begins crying, she hugs onto Dynamo's arm "Come on sweetie, lets get her another ice cream" she pleads with him.

@,

Dynamo smiles and nodded before replying, "Miss Luna was really nice and it's interesting she likes games as well. I guess you don't really know people until you truly get to know them." Dynamo then saw the young filly's ice cream fall to the ground. A sad expression had appeared on his face before a small smile began to form. He nodded to Orange before walking over and getting another ice cream cone. He then levitated it over to the young filly and handed it over. "There you go and it's okay, don't cry. Accidents can happen at times. Just try and be careful next time okay, little one?" He said as he rubbed the top of the young filly's head. 

@@Dynamo Pad,

The young filly tears up and hugs him "T-thank you m-mr, I b-begged for days to get enough money to buy this" she says sadly, and it was quite clear that the filly was an orphan.

Orange tugs on his arm once more "D-Dynamo, s-she's an orphan, look" she says, pointing out how the filly was dirty and her clothes were all tattered and torn, not to mention, she said she had to 'beg'. 

@,

Dynamo felt the young filly hug him and felt he shirt become wet from her tears. He wrapped an arm around her as he continues to pet her head to calm her down. Hearing what Orange had said, he pulled away from the hug to examine the young filly. Seeing the little one's appearance, he couldn't help but feel sorry and wished he could help. "Shh, it's okay little one. Do you have any place to go? What's your name and how old are you?" He asked trying to gather as much information as he could to help the young filly.  

@@Dynamo Pad,

The filly shakes her head, "No-nopony wants me, b-because I'm a batpony" she says sadly, then looks up to Dynamo "M-my name is Starling" she says softly, then looks to Orange and points to her "S-she's re-really pretty" she says in her rather naive and innocent way.

Orange blushes but smiles "We're nearly home, you play with her while I c-call mummy and daddy?" she asks Dynamo 

@,

Dynamo smiled a soft smile while petting the top of Starling's head. "I've heard a bit about batponies, but that's pretty cool. I know there are ponies out there who would want a really sweet and kind little filly like you. You just gotta find the right ones, I know it. It's also nice to meet you Starling. My name is Dynamo Pad, but you can call me Dynamo. This is Orange and she's my very special somepony." He said as he pointed towards Orange. Dynamo had heard what Starling said about Orange and smiled. He turned to face Orange before replying, "She really is pretty and amazing as well. She's really special and important to me as well." He said with a faint blush on his muzzle. 

Dynamo nodded to Orange before replying, "Okay, sounds like a plan. So Starling, do you want to play? I'll help you fly. Just hop on my back, hold on tight, and we can take off." He said as he turned the young batpony with a smile. He got down and motioned for her to climb on top of his shoulders. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@@Dynamo Pad,

It took a while, but after a while, Orange  comes back with a smile on her face "mummy and daddy said to bring to the shop, and they will have made a decision by then" she says with a giggle as she sees Starling giggling. "I hope they adopt her, I always wanted a baby sister" she says, giggling as well. 

Starling looks at her "would that mean you'll be my big brother?" she asks Dynamo, giggling softly.

@,

Dynamo saw Orange come back and was happy that she was smiling. He heard the reason as to why she was using the phone and replied, "So you're parents might want to adopt Starling? That would be cool and I hope they say yes." He said with a hopeful smile.

He closed his eyes and began to rub his chin, his eyebrows furrowing in thought. He began to open his eyes and used his magic to levitate Starling onto his shoulders. He made sure to hold Starling in place so she wouldn't fall, and with a grin he replied, "I've never had a sibling before. If the plan works and even though we wouldn't be related, I would love to be your big brother-like figure. So the answer would be yes, I would love to be your big brother, Starling." Using one hand to hold Starling in place and the other to hold Orange's hand, the trio began to make their way back to the shop. 

@@Dynamo Pad,

Starling giggles and nods "I-I will get to live at the candy store?"  she asks, clapping her hands together happily. This was the most fun she has had in a long time and also the most kindest anypony has been to her as well.

Orange smiles "I'm sure mummy will instantly say yes, her name isn't Candy Hearts for no reason" she giggles and nuzzles Dynamo lovingly 

@,

Dynamo laughed at the little filly's reaction. "I think it would be great to live in the candy store. It's like every filly's dream with all the candy they have to offer. I've also talked with her parents and they truly are a nice family." He felt Orange nuzzle him and couldn't help but smile lovingly at her. He closed his eyes in deep thought. 'This feels just right. If anypony didn't know any better, it would seem like we were a family.' Dynamo blushed at the thought. 'While that would be nice, it's still way far off. For now I'm going to enjoy spending time with the one's most closest to me.' He thought as he opened his eyes so he wouldn't trip while walking. He nuzzled Orange back while resting his head against hers.

As they walked, they could see the candy store in sight. "Hey, there's the candy shop. Do you want me to join you two, or should I just head off and see you tomorrow? I'm just wondering on the plan here." He asked curiously as he gently levitated Starling down to the ground. He was feeling a little nervous about meeting with Orange's parents, even though he had a nice conversation with them earlier.

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@@Dynamo Pad,

Orange giggles as the shop was now closed for the night, and Candy and Chocolate were waiting for them outside, Candy puts a hand over her heart and gasps "Mercy, just look at her darling, isn't she the sweetest little youngun' you've ever seen" she says as she smiles and waves over to them.

Chocolate smiles "Indeed, almost cute enough to rival you and our Orange"  he chuckles and holds his wife close.

She blushes but giggles "I am so glad we agree to adopt her" she says

Orange giggles "they look so happy, I think the answer is a yes" she says with a giggle

@,

Dynamo cheered and brought Orange into a hug. "I'm so glad they said yes. I know you'll be an awesome big sister to Starling. You're already an awesome marefriend, in my opinion." He said with a big grin on his muzzle. After releasing Orange from the hug, Dynamo walked with the others up to Orange's parents, with a nervous, yet determined expression.

"H-hello, you're Mr. Chocolate Swirl and Mrs. Candy Hearts, correct? My name is Dynamo Pad and it's really nice t-to finally meet you." He said as he bowed slightly to be respectful.

@@Dynamo Pad,

Orange nods and giggles, nuzzling her new baby sister as she waves to her mother and father who were waiting outside the shop for them.

Candy giggles as she uses her magic to levitate the little filly over to her then hugs her close, nuzzling her "ooh you're just the sweetest little filly there is" she coos softly to her, making the filly giggle and snuggle deeply into the mare's embrace.

Chocolate looks at Dynamo "Son, a word, please?"

@

Dynamo heard his name being called and raised his head slightly. He saw that it was Chocolate Swirl addressing him. At first he felt afraid, but seeing the family bond with Starling made him feel less worried. Both Dynamo and Chocolate walked slightly away from the group so they could have a private chat. "Yes, sir is something wrong? Also I'm sorry about ending the phone call abruptly earlier today. Something had happened and I wanted to make sure Orange was okay."

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@@Dynamo Pad,

He smiles and shakes his head "the opposite, I wanted to say sorry for doubting you, Princess Luna told me everything that happened, and I am very happy with how you stood up for her and that you didn't resort to violence to solve the problem" Chocolate says, then clasps a hand on his shoulder, "But I must also tell you something about Orange" he says softly, leading the colt towards a table and sitting him down before sitting down himself "I believe as you are now her coltfriend, you should know that she has a disability, known as Autism, Asperger to be more exact" he says with a worried look on his face.

@,

Dynamo had smiled at the praise he was given. The fear he felt had begun to fade away as if it was a distant memory. "Thank you sir and it's okay. I was raised up that way where I grew up. I'm just glad I was able to handle the problem as best as I could. I made a promise to always protect Orange and I intend to keep that promise as her coltfriend." After being lead to a table and sitting down, he learned that Orange has Asperger. He had a shocked and sad look on his face as his eyes widened a bit at the information given to him. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't know. I mean I've heard about Asperger. It has something to do with repetitive behavior, or something like that, right? Does that have to do with things like her playing video games, anime, learning magic and such? Is she going to be okay?" He asked as he was twiddling his thumbs on the table out of habit. 

@@Dynamo Pad,

Chocolate sighs and nods "You're pretty sot on with the repetitive behavior, but that is only a part of it all. She also has a  learning disability, thus she is slow in learning things that doesn't really interest her, and she can be socially inept, She doesn't quite know the norms of sociable behavior and may often say or do something that others would deem to be strange and outside of the norm" he says, "That is the biggest reason as to why I am so protective of her, her naivety and innocence" he says and looks at him "Now, knowing this, do you still want to be with her?"

@,

After processing all of this information, Dynamo closed his eyes deep in thought. After thinking things through, his decision was made clear. He opened his eyes and looking at Chocolate Swirl, he replied, "Thank you for telling me this sir, I'm really glad you told me. I can understand the saying and doing things that others would deem strange. In a high mannered society like Canterlot, other ponies would think this way. Though I don't see it that way. I honestly think normal is boring and that her way of doing things is the right way, in my opinion. I could act all high and mighty and look down upon others, but I don't. I was never raised that way and I choose to be goofy, silly, and helpful towards others. I also understand on why you want to protect her. You're just being a wonderful and loving father, who wants best for his daughter and family. I can tell you I won't treat her differently because she has Asperger. Orange will always be Orange to me and I...I love her for that." He said with a light blush on his muzzle. He never thought he would say "love" this early. He turned to look at Orange and her mother playing with Starling at another table. He smiled and felt comfortable and happy knowing that word felt right in a way. He turned back toward Chocolate before replying, "So my answer is yes. I have no doubt in my mind that I will always want to be with your daughter sir. Nothing would make me more happier." He said with a calm and confident smile on his face.

@@Dynamo Pad

Chocolate smiles, his mind at ease, leaning over he places a hand on Dynamo's "Then it is my pleasure to welcome you to the family, you are welcome here any time" he says then looks to him with a more serious look though "Now, I will tell you this, it will be some time until I trust you enough to spend the night with her, and even then, it will be even longer before i allow you to share the bed for the night" he says, a glint in his eyes, but then he smiles at him "I was raised by a single mother, father died while in service to the crown and mother did her best to raise me, and likewise with Candy, though it was her mother that died" he says and looks over to his loving wife and daughter "They are the light of my world"

@,

Dynamo felt a hand upon his and saw that it was Chocolate's. After hearing his response and saw the glint in his eye as he was serious, Dynamo was nervous, but was glad everything went well. "Thank you sir, I'm really glad to be a part of this family. I understand sir and I hope to gain your trust as time goes on. I-I promise I won't do anything that would make Orange feel uncomfortable. While we've just started dating, I want to take it one day at a time and to truly get to know her." Dynamo said with a smile on his muzzle. He was saddened about what happened to his father, but was happy on seeing how he viewed his family. "I'm really sorry about what happened to your dad and Candy's mom. It's great to know that you two were able to find each other and discover the love between you two as well. I don't know much about service to the crown. I'm guessing it was a type of war, or serving to Princess Celestia. I'm sorry if I don't know much about it. Also I know what you mean about the light in your life. To me, Orange has become a light in my world. I'll always be a light in her world if she ever needs somepony to talk to." He said as her turned back to look at the mare that had captured his heart. His eyes full of love and care at the mare. 

@@Dynamo Pad

Chocolate smiles and pats him on the back "Good boy" he says before looking at the time "As much as I'd love to invite you to dinner, your parents are probably expecting you, correct?" he asks, standing up and leads him to the door "Now remember, you are more than welcome here any time" he says then looks over to his family, "And if you ever need or want a job, there's always a spot here for you" he says, "Now, I suggest you say goodbye to the girls before leaving."

Starling giggles as she is being fussed over by her new mother, Candy Hearts "Mama! that tickles!" she giggles and squirms around as Candy continues to gently and playfully tickle her.

@,

Dynamo looked at the time and decided not to overstay his welcome. "Yeah, you're right. I don't want to make my parents worry. Also thank you for the offer sir. I'll keep that in mind and will let you know." Dynamo said and nodded at the offer. He walked over to Orange and the others to say his farewells.

"Thank you so much for having me over, but I got to get going. It was really nice meeting you ma'am. You take care, okay little sister? I'll come back to visit soon." He said as he bowed to Candy Hearts and then petted Starling on the head. He looked over to Orange and with a smile he replied, "Thanks for the awesome time today and it was really nice meeting your parents. Oh yeah, here, I forgot to give you my number." He said as he took a piece of paper from his book bag and wrote his phone number down. He gave it to Orange before replying, "Call me if you need anything. I'll see you tomorrow Orange. Good night." He kissed Orange on the side of her muzzle and left the shop to head home. 

@@Dynamo Pad,

Orange nods and kisses him back gently "I-I will, t-thank you" she says with a soft blush before Starling flutters over to him and hugs him.

"Miss you big brother!" she squeals as she snuggles into his embrace and nuzzles into his fur., before Candy levitates her over to her with her magic

"Now sweetie, your big brother will be over every day, I'm sure he'd be keen to see you and your big sister after school, besides, he might start walking your big sister to school anyway" she says to Starling, giving Dynamo a bit of a wink with a giggle.