Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Love is Sweet (1x1 with Dynamo Pad)

Sphinx-Ara

@@Dynamo Pad,

Orange cheers as she listens to everyone sing the song for them, and despite her newfound confidence, she did still have her cute moments as she cuddled Snowpaw and nearly cried, as the lyrics to the song really touched her. She sniffles a little and snuggles up to Dynamo as well "I can't wait to sing you my song, but y-you go first sweetheart" she says as she was quite content with snuggling Snowpaws. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@Orange Sparks,

Dynamo clasp his hands and cheers along with Orange and the others in the crowd. He felt truly elated from what his friends and family were doing for them. He walks up and hugs everyone before saving his last hug for his parents. "Thank you mom and dad. That was really kind of you to do that. Also, how did you know I liked that band One OK Rock?" Quick chuckles and shakes his head. "Oh, don't mention is, my son. As for that last question, we hear you sing to yourself all the time. Trust me, it was not easy singing the lyrics, but it was fun and worth it. I'm glad you both liked it."

Dynamo nods to Orange as he gets up on stage. He shook a little in nervousness, but closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. "I have two songs I want to sing. One of them is special for Orange. This song does involve Orange, but it involves everyone here now. Back then, I never had friends or anyone to spend time with. Meeting Orange and the others made me feel really happy. I felt like I mattered to others in the world, you know? I was almost unsure of moving to Canterlot, but I don't regret any of it. So, I hope you all enjoy."

As Dynamo sung, he tapped his foot to the music and danced a little. He spun around and all in all had a fun time. With each verse, he looked to the ponies that helped him become who he is today. As the song drew to an end, he clenches his fist and punched the air forward, signifying that he had finished the song. 

@@Dynamo Pad

Everyone including Orange, especially Orange cheered for Dynamo as he finished singing and then jumps up onto the stage and hugs Dynamo "I love that song babe, thank you so much, but now it is my time" she says as she takes the microphone and taps it before speaking into it and kicks away the karaoke machine and a real band comes onto the stage "Alright boys, let's show 'em what real music is" she says as the band nods and begins to play and then right on cue, she starts singing and dancing around the stage with such gracefulness, it was as if she was a natural dancer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b25yRxdTGgQ

@@Orange Sparks,

Dynamo bows and hugs Orange back. He nods with a smile. "I'm glad you liked it. It was for you and everyone that has been here with me all along." He says before stepping off stage and taking a seat. He looks to Orange while looking forward to her singing. "Do you best, sweetheart and have fun. I can't wait to hear you sing!" He soon watches his wife with a blush on his face. She was looking gorgeous as she danced and sung her song.

Gentle's jaw drops as she looks to her best friends. "She's using the moves we taught her. It's like she's made those moves all on her own. Adding a bit of flare to them for Dynamo." Dew Drop nods as she blushed in surprise. "I can't believe how much confident she's become. I guess that change really brought her courage to new heights. It'll b-be interesting how different those two will be around each other." She says while snuggling both Night and Snowpaws.

As Orange's song finished, Dynamo cheers while jumping back up on stage. He hugs his wife and kisses her cheek. "That was amazing, sweetheart. You're a really great dancer and singer as well. Now for that surprise I wanted to tell you." He kisses her forehead and gives her a wink. He took his position on stage as he watches her sit back in the crows. He clears his throat before continuing, "This last song is for a very special pony I know. She's been there with me since the very beginning and I've loved her for so long. Words cannot express how much she means to me in my heart and this song is my proof. I hope you enjoy and I love you, Orange." Nodding to the band, he started to sing.

As he sung, he sat at the edge of the stage while keeping his eyes on Orange. He never stopped looking at her as he continued to sing. Thoughts of the journey they were on flashed through his mind as he sung. As the song reached it's end, Dynamo got off the stage and walked over to his wife. He took her hands in his and holds her closely to him. As the song finished, he pulls her in to a deep and passionate kiss. As he broke the kiss, he nuzzles her and looks at her with loved filled eyes. "I love you, Orange 'Sherbet' Sparks. Now and forever always in my heart and soul." He says as the crowd erupted into an applause. 

"Now that was just sweet and a song full of love. Now come on, ponies. Let's get this party started!" Pinball exclaimed as everyone began to dance and chat among themselves. Dynamo walked out of the party room and made his way to the backyard. He sat on the porch and looked up to the starry night sky. His ears perked at the sound of the door creaking open. He turns around to see Orange looking at him worriedly. He smiles softly and chuckles and motions for her to join him. "I'm sorry about that, sweetheart. I was just thinking about everything that's happened so far. I never would have thought that all this would happen if I stayed in Fillidelphia. True, I could have been okay without Cosmic, but I'm glad I conquered my past. We were able to get through everything together."

He pulls her closely to him and gives her one more passionate filled kiss. "I'm so glad that I have you in my life. I don't regret a single minute of meeting you. I also can't wait to see what the future has in store for us and our two foals. Whatever happens, I'm glad to know you'll be there by my side. As I am by your side, Orange. You know, when you think about it, love is truly a sweet thing." He chuckles and continues to hold her in his embrace. Just then, Quick opens the door to find the new married couple enjoying each other's company. "Hey, you too lovebirds. We need you to cut the cake and get back to partying. You're the ponies of the hour, after all." He chuckles as he heads back into the party room. Dynamo smiles and nods to his dad before standing up. "We'll be right there, dad. Sorry to ruin your sugar rush marathon." He looks down and offers Orange a hand to stand up. "Are you ready to go back in and begin our new lives together, Orange?" He asks while giving his wife a warm, love filled and reassuring smile. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@@Dynamo Pad,

Orange smiles and stands up as she holds his hands "Coming daddy!" she calls out to Quick and then looks to Dynamo "Come on babe, let us go have fun, as daddy says, we're the ponies of the hour, come on love" she says as she walks back inside with him, and they danced the night away.

--END--