Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Love is Sweet (1x1 with Dynamo Pad)

Sphinx-Ara

@@Dynamo Pad

Orange blushes and smiles, shuffling her feet a little. "I d-did hear you a-and feel the kiss" she says, still blushes and kisses his cheek "I think maybe..Luna wanted to set up a r-romantic setting f-for us" she says, picking Snowpaw up, who yips happily and licks her muzzle, making her giggle. "Snowpaw, th-that tickles!" she giggles then look around the field of flowers, she then spots a table with candles that were lit, a bottle of sparkly grape juice and two seats "I-I guess I was right, s-shall we?" she asks, taking Dynamo's hand and starts walking towards the table. 

They then hear a soft and beautiful voice, much like their teacher Luna's voice "Enjoy your date, my darlings"

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@,

Dynamo's eyes widen at her remark. He smiles and kisses her cheek. "T-That's good to know sweetheart. I love you." He then looks around the field of flowers. He nods at her assumption. "I guess after everything that happened, Miss Luna wanted us to have a good dream. I guess she linked our dreams and even Snowpaw's dream together." He shook his head to dismiss the thought. He chuckles at Snowpaw's antics and pets him on the head. He then follows her gaze to a table with two seats, candles and sparkly grape juice. He smiles and nods while interlocking Orange's fingers with his own. "Let us head towards our table, m'lady." He chuckles while unconsciously rubbing her hand with his thumb. 

As they began walking to the table, he could faintly hear a voice in the wind. He smiles while looking up towards the colorful, twilight sky. "Thank you, Miss Luna." He then continues to walk with Orange and Snowpaw towards their table.

@@Dynamo Pad,

Orange blushes and giggles as she  sits down and gently picks Snowpaw up to put him in her lap. "Yes, thank you mummy" she says softly and looks at the menu, it was full of all her favorites, there was even a option for everything. "W-wow, mummy really went all out of us in our dreams, look Snowpaw, there's even a menu for you" she says softly and giggles as Snowpaw yips happily. "I think I'll go with the everything, it's a dream so I can eat and eat and eat" she giggles then looks at the menu and shows it to Snowpaw, "what about you sweetie?" she asks him, Snowpaw yips and puts a paw on the steak filet option and a paw on the bowl of cream and milk, yipping and wagging his tail happily "Of course sweetie"

Meanwhile, Luna was walking the halls of the manor, and decided to check in on her new daughter and soon to be son in law. She smiles as she sees them snuggled up together, especially with the cute little arctic fox kit under Orange's arms. "I really made the right decision" she says softly to herself before walking off to the living/entertainment/drawing room to find Night Dancer and Dew Drop there. She smiles and sits down on the sofa, levitating a glass of red wine to her and sip it "You ought to see the children, it's a rather sweet sight, but I fear that little Snowpaw may have been claimed by Orange" she giggles

Night smiles as she hugs Dew and sips on her own wine "That sounds about right, after what happened earlier, it doesn't surprise me that Snowpaw would want to be around our Orange more to make sure that she is alright. I am fine with that, as long as Dew is okay with it as well" she says, kissing Dew Drop on the lips softly.

@,

Dynamo sits down and looks at the menu before him. His eyes widened considerably from the food they could have. He smiles as it was most of their favorite foods. He chuckles and nods at her remark. "That sounds like a great idea, sweetheart. If we feel full, then that's okay. It's a dream so the food won't go to waste." He chuckles once more at Snowpaw's option. "We can't forget about our fox friend with us. I'm just glad to spend time with you and Snowpaw." He kisses Orange's cheek while petting Snowpaw on the head.

Dew Drop pouts, but smiles and shakes her head. "I-I guess it couldn't be helped. It s-seems that Snowpaw has taken a liking towards Dynamo a-and Orange. It f-feels like Snowpaw has f-formed a type of bond w-with them. Snowpaw w-will look out for the t-two of them. If you're okay with it N-Nightie, then I am too." She returns the soft kiss, before taking a drink of her red wine.  

@@Dynamo Pad,

Orange smiles and kisses Dynamo back and giggles at Snowpaw happily pouncing around. She smiles at Dynamo "You're right sweetheart, and I know mummy won't mind" she says as she closes her eyes, and then giggles as Snowpaw tickles her with his tail and whiskers "Teehee, that tickles Snowpaw sweetheart" she says, scooping up the fox and snuggling him gently. Snowpaw yips and wags his tail happily, happy to see that Orange was happy.

Night Dancer smiles "I know you're a little upset sweetie, we can always visit miss Fluttershy, I hear her little vixen has had some kits and I am sure Snowpaw would love another little fox to play with" she nuzzles her lovingly "Of course we are alright with it mother, we're happy for Orand and Dynamo to have him, it is actually good, that way he can alert us of anything that may be wrong"

Luna smiles and nods, still sipping on her wine "Excellent"

@,

Dynamo chuckles at Snowpaw pouncing around happily. "Even in a dream, he's still very hyper. He's very playful and I know he'll just love our kids." He says while gently rubbing Orange's belly. He laughs and smiles at the cute interaction. 'This is just peaceful. A lot of things happened, but having Orange by my side is perfect. I'm looking forward to what the future has in store.' He thought as he began to eat his meal.

Dew nods sadly, but stares at Night with a look of hope on her muzzle. "T-That would be v-very nice, s-sweetie. Maybe we can n-notify Fluttershy tomorrow on details. T-That way, she can bring the v-vixen with her on Friday." She says and begins to yawn. "I g-guess it's getting a little l-late. I think it's time for bed. I g-guess we'll see you in the morning, P-Princess Luna. Let's go, N-Nightie." She stands up with her girlfriend and head to their room to sleep.

-Time skip to the next day-

As morning arrived, the sun shone through the window. The sun hit Dynamo's face, which made him scrunch his face. He pulls the blanket over his face to block the light, but to no avail. He opens his eyes and yawns before looking at his beloved and Snowpaw. He smiles and chuckles as they were all tangled on the bed. He kisses Orange's cheek and pets Snowpaw gently on the head. "Hey, you two. It's morning, so it's time to get up. We have some things and plans to do today." He continues to lay on the bed as he awaits for them to awaken.

@@Dynamo Pad,

Orange murrs softly and moans as she slowly opens her eyes and giggles as she feels Dynamo's short, bristly whiskers tickle her muzzle as he nuzzles and kisses her, she giggles once more and pulls him into a tight snuggle "Mm no, no get up, snuggles, now" she says and nuzzles into him lovingly, as the little fox kit wriggles out of a tight spot and then gets comfortable in between the two of them again. "Snuggles, snuggles, snuggles" she giggles, kissing him before snuggling close to him and wrapping her arms around him so that he couldn't escape. "Snuggles snuggles"

@,

Dynamo chuckles and relaxes in the embrace. He smiles and returns the snuggle. "That sounds perfect to me. I can never deny you, my love." He chuckles once more as Snowpaw escapes the tight embrace. He nuzzles her and pets Orange on the head. "It's my favorite Pokemon in the world. Who's that Pokemon? It's Snugglemon!" He laughs at the joke before returning the kiss. He felt her arms wrap around him, as he does the same. He smiles lovingly at Orange. "That dream was absolutely perfect. You looked so beautiful, sweetheart. I think I remember we were rolling around in the flowers. I'm not sure, but I think our kids joined us as well." He says while trying to recall the dream he previously had. 

@@Dynamo Pad,

Orange smiles and nuzzles him and the little kit, who was snuggled up against her belly, keeping warm "Aaw look sweetie, little Snowpaw is trying to keep warm by snuggling up to my belly, or maybe he's trying to keep our babies warm" she says, kissing his cheek before petting Snowpaw gently "A-and  you looked very handsome, not t-that you don't ev-every day" she says with a blush and kissing Snowpaw on the nose "I think think the kiss bound us as well, it felt really special, kind of like the kiss we will share at our wedding" she says softly and nuzzles him.

@,

Dynamo returns the nuzzle and smiles at Snowpaw. "I think he knows that we're having twins, sweetheart. I think he's trying to keep them safe, even if they aren't born yet. The kids played with Snowpaw a lot in our dream. It makes sense that he wants to protect them. That's just adorable and very loyal of Snowpaw." He returns the kiss and scratches behind Snowpaw's ears. He blushes and smiles warmly at his fiancee. "Thank you, Orange. You're always beautiful to me everyday. Even the blush you have now makes you beautiful." He says with a chuckle. "I think that kiss I gave you really did bind us together. Even though Miss Luna might have helped on that. It truly did feel special. I know our wedding is going to be amazing. The kiss we share that day will be like no other." He returns the nuzzle and holds both Orange and Snowpaw closely. 

@@Dynamo Pad,

Orange smiles and nods, nuzzling him once more before she yawns and stretches, gently sliding out of bed so as to not wake Snowpaw up. "He sure is a sweetheart,  but I'm getting kind of hungry and ugh.." she runs off to the bathroom and proceeds to throw up in the basin. Snowpaw stretches and yawns cutely before bounding off to cuddle up to Orange. She smiles down at him "Y-you m-may want to move Snowpaw, t-there m-may be spray. D-D.." she throws up again "Dynamo can you please take Snowpaw, maybe give him hi.. urk" she throws up once more "his breakfast, I-I'll be fine"

@,

Dynamo nods with a smile, but becomes concerned as he saw Orange run to the bathroom. He sees her throw up in the basin, as he proceeds to rub her back soothingly. "Are you okay, sweetheart? I-I'm guessing this is morning sickness, huh? You're absolutely right, honey. I'll move Snowpaw." He picks Snowpaw up to move him, but not far away, so he could keep an eye on Orange. He winces as he hears Orange throw up once more, but shakes his head. "I need you to go and find auntie Night and auntie Dew Drop. Knowing aunt Dew Drop, she is always up very early. Make sure to let them know to bring them here. We'll let them know to give you breakfast. I'll stay here and keep an eye on Orange, buddy. I'll make sure she stays safe." He pets Snowpaw on the head, before going to Orange and holding her mane back. "I'm sorry, sweetheart, but I can't follow those orders. Somepony needs to hold your mane back and I don't want to leave you all by yourself. I know Snowpaw is here for you, but in case something happens, I'll be right there for you. I hope you understand, my love." He gives her an apologetic look while continuing to gently rub her back. 

@@Dynamo Pad,

"Ugh, yeah, mummy told me to watch out for this, and t-thank you sweetheart" she says as she continues throwing up into the basin, "Bleugh it tastes disgusting" she whines and sighs as she continues to throw up.

Meanwhile, Snowpaw does as he is asked by Dynamo and paws off to find Night Dancer and Dew Drop. he finds them in the living room, he gently tugs on their tails and whimpers and whines, obviously wanting them to follow them to Orange and Dynamo's room.

Night giggles "Alright little one, slow down, we're coming. It's probably just morning sickness, the poor mare" she says softy, holding Dew's hand and walking off to the room.

@,

Dynamo chuckles lightly and nods. "I remember her telling me that as well. Your welcome and I'm glad I can help you out, honey." Dynamo winces as she continues to throw up into the basin. He frowns, but places his head against her hack. "It's going to be okay, Orange. We'll get you some water so you can rinse your mouth out from all the vomit. I hope you feel better when we go to the carnival today."

Dew Drop had finished her morning routine of watering the plants in the garden. She was sitting in the living room and enjoying her quality time with Night. Suddenly, she notices Snowpaw race into the living room. He looked as if he was looking for her and Night. "What's w-wrong, boy? T-Timmy got stuck in the well again? I-I thought he had Cosmo and W-Wanda to help him out." She giggles at her terrible joke during this situation. She looks to Night and nods. "Morning sickness m-must be terrible. Dynamo did the right thing to having Snowpaw find us." She smiles softly while taking Night's hand in hers. The two then walked off and followed Snowpaw to Dynamo and Orange's room.

@@Dynamo Pad

Orange finishes throwing up and wiped her mouth before sitting on the edge of their bed and curling up "W-why does it have to be so painful to have kids" she whimpers.

Snowpaw rushes over to her and cuddles up to her, murring softly and night smiles, gently stroking her mane and ears "Shh, it's alright sweetie, I know the cramps and the throwing up are painful, but it's all worth it in the end, soon you'll be a mother to two beautiful little foals who will show you nothing but unconditional love and will look up to the two of you as their parents and role models"

Snowpaw murrs softly, snuggling up closer to Orange's belly. Orange hugs the kit close and sighs "I-I know, i-it's just..so scary"

@,

After Orange finishes throwing up, Dynamo guides her to the bed and helps her lay down. He frowns as he sees his fiancee curled up and whimpering. He then gets into bed, curls up around Orange and holds her close. "I'm not truly sure, to be honest, sweetheart. I think it's the kids growing that makes the process arduous. I wish I could take that pain away from you, honey. I don't like to see you suffer this way, but I don't blame the kids. Being pregnant must be annoying." He gently strokes her mane and nuzzle her.

Dew Drop walks in with Night and frowns at the state Orange was in, but couldn't help but smile at Dynamo, Snowpaw, and Night helping her out. "T-Trust me, sweetie. Every mare say they hate pregnancy. I r-remember my mother said she wanted no more after my s-sister." She giggles and shakes her head. "My m-mother meant well, but doesn't like the pregnancy process, or something l-like that. She didn't mean a-anything wrong from what I s-said before. Everything will b-be okay." She nods in understanding and smiles. "I know it's scary, dear, but there's one good thing. You don't have to g-go through this alone. Y-You've got your friends, your family, Snowpaw and most importantly, Dynamo."

Dynamo nods in agreement to Dew's statement. "She's right, Orange. I love you and I will be right here for you every step of the way. I promise you that, my love." He says while placing a gentle kiss on the back of her neck.

@@Dynamo Pad,

Orange sniffles "I just d-don't like the throwing up, or hurting when they're bigger and kicking" she winces then snuggles Snowpaw and Dynamo as she curled up with her head in Night's lap, "Auntie Night, will you and auntie Dew Drop ever have foals?" she asks

Night chuckles "Oh sweetheart, it isn't that easy, we're both mares, to make foals, well it requires a stallion, like our young Dynamo here" she says to Dynamo with a wink "And besides little Lilly is quite enough for us right now, and Dew here wants to go to see miss Shy today to pick up another little fox kit"

@,

Dynamo nods and rubs her back soothingly. "I understand, Orange. I promise things will be okay. It may seem like it's bad now, but things will get better. I'll rest my head on your belly and rub my hand on your belly. Being able to talk to our children and telling them we love them so much. It's worth all the difficult times. I'm with you all the way, sweetheart." Dynamo blushes a little at Night's explanation, but shakes his head and pays no mind, as he continues to be there for his fiancee.

Dew nods in agreement. "W-What Nightie said is true. While having another foal sounds wonderful, Night and I are very happy having Lilly." She tilts her head cutely and pokes a finger against Night's shoulder. "I-I think you m-misunderstood me last night, s-sweetie. I was thinking that w-we should call, Miss F-Fluttershy. We d-don't want to just go to where she lives right now. W-What if she gave the f-fox kit away already? W-We don't want to g-go there and waste the trip. S-Since she and the o-others are arriving tomorrow, we can call her up and s-see if she still has the kit. That way, s-she can bring the little one with her and s-still spend time with everypony." She says while looking at Dynamo and Orange nervously. "D-Do either of you t-two have Miss F-Fluttershy's number? I-I was hoping Night and I c-could make a call before the c-carnival."

@@Dynamo Pad,

Orange smiles "I-I think that's a lovely idea auntie Night, I-I'm sure Snowpaw would love another kit to play with" she says and giggles as she then gets up to look for something to wear "O-oh" she says as she sees the dress she wore in her dream and the suit that Dynamo wore as well. "mummy" she says softly as she chooses cute little summer dress and slips into it, "There, now for some sandals and then we can go for breakfast, I'm starving" she giggles again, bending over to look for her sandals.

Night giggles and boops Dew back "You're right, I did mean ring her up, I'm a silly old mare" she says and blushes a bit at the sight of Orange bending over "You're lucky to have Orange, Dynamo, she is a real cutie and a sweetheart, careful, Dew and I might just steal her from you" she says with a joyous laugh and winks at him "I'm kidding though, and you do look very cute there Orange"

Orange smiles and blushes "T-thank you auntie Night" she says as she does a few spins and twirls to show off her dress, sandals and sunhat, "And yes, Dye Dye can get it for you, it should be in my diary in my chest of drawers, sweetie"

@

Dynamo nods and chuckles at the idea of another kit in the home. "I can definitely see that happen. It seems like a perfect addition to this giant family of ours." He smiles as he sees Orange getting up. He was happy to see that his fiancee was doing a little better. He notices Orange looking at the dress from their dream, as well as showing him the very same suit as well. He couldn't hep but blush at seeing Orange in cute summer dress. "I can't believe it's the same dress and suit as well. I thought they were only in the dream. The summer dress also looks really great on you, sweetheart. You look absolutely beautiful."

Dew giggles and places a hand over her muzzle, as she felt Night boop her nose. She pouts and blushes while holding Night close to her. "No, Nightie. You can't have h-her because y-you're mine. I-I don't mind them having S-Snowpaw, but y-you are my special s-somepony." She sighs in relief in knowing that Night was kidding. "I-I'm sorry, Nightie. I-I didn't mean to get jealous. I-I just want you and o-only you. P-Plus, I feel it w-would ruin the marriage and trust of Dynamo a-and Orange." She frowns as her ears droop slightly. She smiles appreciatively at Orange's remark. "T-That would be really helpful. W-We can make the call early, so she'll have enough time to bring the k-kit with her tomorrow."

He pouts slightly at Night's remark, but sighs in relief in knowing that it was a joke. "I agree, aunt Night. Orange is definitely a cutie and a sweetheart. I've known her for a long time. I'm really glad to know that I have a sweet, kind, understanding and beautiful mare in my life." He nods as he gets up and walks over to the chest of drawers. He looks through the drawer and comes across the diary. He smiles while walking over and handing it to Dew Drop. "Here you go, aunt Dew. I hope Fluttershy will be able to help." He then looks back to Orange with a curious look on his face. "Should I wear the suit, sweetheart? I wasn't sure if I should wear it now, or wear it later for our bachelor and bachelorette parties."

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@@Dynamo Pad,

Orange giggles and smiles "I'm gonna wear the dress from our dream to the carnival tonight" she says as she hugs Dynamo, then Night and Dew. "I can't wait to play some games and hopefully win some of them. Nightmare told me that there's a huge plush of mummy Luna. I wanna try to win it for her" she giggles before picking Snowpaw up and skipping off towards the dining hall, excited for the buffet that she will soon be enjoying every morning for as long as she lived at the manor.

Night smiles and  and sighs happily "She truly is a special young mare, come on sweetheart, lets go to the dining hall, I'll make the call to Fluttershy while we wait for the chefs to finish the buffet" she says, taking Dew's hand and kissing her softly before walking off towards the dining hall.

@,

Dynamo nods with a smile as he returns the hug. "That sounds perfect sweetheart. I guess that means I'll be wearing the suit to the carnival tonight. It also sounds to me there will be a lot of games to play." He chuckles at the thought of winning some prizes. He looks to Orange and nods at her remark. "A giant plush of Miss Luna sounds really cool. If you need help winning it, then I'll see what I can do, my love." He says as he kisses her. He smiles and laughs as he watches Orange pick up Snowpaw and skip off towards the dining hall. He turns back to Night and nods at her remark. "She truly is, aunt Night. I'm truly glad to have that special mare in my life." He turns back toward the door and runs after Orange to the dining hall.

Dew blushes heavily, as she felt Night take her hand and kisses if softly. She nods as the two walk off toward the dining hall. "That s-sounds like a plan t-to me, s-sweetie. Plus, Dynamo a-and Orange have the number. We c-can't call F-Fluttershy if we don't have the n-number." She giggles while leaning her head on Night's shoulder. She sighs happily and closes her eyes as they walked.

@@Dynamo Pad,

Orange smiles and was already in the dining hall, chowing down on her breakfast, subtly (but not as subtly as she thought) slipping scraps of bacon and such to Snowpaw. Candy and Chocolate were there as well. Candy giggles "Come now darling, if I didn't know better, I'd think you want little Snowpaw to get fat" she says with a little giggle and Chocolate smirks "Not that being large is such a bad thing, after all, I'm quite large and I'm her big, strong teddy bear" he says with a laugh and hugs both his wife and daughter.

Orange squeaks but giggles and nuzzles her mother and father "Daddy big teddy, mummy gentle little kitten" she says with a giggle and nuzzles into Chocolate's chest, who just simply holds her close and nuzzles her back, rubbing her back and stroking her mane and ears "That's right sweetie, your mummy sure is a gentle little kitten, and she's our gentle little kitten, I'm also sure that Night and Gentle Step will agree"

As Night walks in with Dew Drop, she hears the conversation and giggles "Aaw, she is our little gentle kitten, she always was the most gentle out of the three of us, even Gentle was a little more tough than Candy" she says and pokes her tongue out at Gentle Step "It's true darling"

Candy giggles "I like that, but of course if anyone hurts those I'm close to, I'm like a fierce mother cat, protecting her kittens"

@,

Dynamo enters the dining hall and sits down in his chair. He grabs a plate and begins to place his breakfast on his plate. He then takes a bite of his bacon and eggs. He watches and chuckles at the interaction between Orange and her parents. "Do you think aunt Night would mind if we gave Snowpaw bacon? I feel as though I can imagine Snowpaw being a big and fluffy fox." He chuckle at the thought.

A couple of minutes later, Quick and Step joined the others at the table. They made their breakfast plates and began to eat. Step giggles as she takes a sip of her juice. "I agree with Chocolate and Night. Candy was always the sweetest of our group. You would be surprised when you see her stand up to others. She's always so nice that you don't expect her to get angry. It's one of the reasons that I respect her as my friend." She says before taking a bite of her pancakes.

Quick nods while taking a bite of his french toast. "Even I agree, Chocolate. I guess we all got our cute little kitten in our lives. I guess it shows that we really have somepony that's truly special to each of us." He says while looking at Dynamo, Chocolate and Dew Drop. 

Ad Dew and Night enter the dining room, Dew giggles and hugs Night before sitting down. "I guess that means you're my sweet and cute little kitten, Nightie. You're my kitten." She says as she took a bite of her meal and holds Night close. 

@@Dynamo Pad,

Orange giggles but resumes eating her breakfast, Candy smiles "Indeed, we all do have our own little gentle kitten, and we all share one in common, and that's our little Orange" she says pulling her daughter close then sees the little ones looking sad "Oh sweeties, how could I have forgotten our four favorite little kittens, come here" she says, opening her arms for a hug.

They giggle and run over to her for the hug and nuzzles her lovingly.

Night smiles and hugs Dew Drop "You sure are my gentle little kitten, dear"