Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Love is Sweet (1x1 with Dynamo Pad)

Sphinx-Ara

@,

Dynamo looks to Orange and imagines her as a kitten. He chuckles before continuing to eat breakfast. Step giggles and nods. "That's true, but I guess the same can be said for Dynamo. They both basically brought everyone together." She takes a bite of her breakfast before leaning against Quick, who nods as well as wrap an arm around her shoulder. "I guess there's more to them meeting than we imagined. Whatever the case, I'm just glad to know we are all together again." He says as they both saw Silver and the others looking sad. "Come over here, Silver. We could never forget about you and the other little ones. Everypony here in this family is special and important." Step says as she pull Silver into a hug. Dynamo smiles and walks over to join in the group hug.

Dew Drop blushes, bug giggles and nods. "I didn't think you would make a role reversal, Nightie. You are still mine, after all. Nopony else can have you. Except for Lilly, of course." She says while pulling Lilly into a hug with Night.

Quick looks to everyone and closes his eyes in thought. He nods as he opens his eyes to face everyone. "So what's the plan for today? I know there's the carnival and all, but is there anything else planned?" 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@Dynamo Pad,

Candy smiles as she hugged the little ones and nuzzles them "Well, I think it might be nice for Orange and Dynamo to have a day to themselves until we have their conjoined hens and bucks night parties at the carnival" she says and hugs Orange close "I am so proud of you my little angel, tomorrow you'll be marrying the colt of your dreams and in a few months, you and Dynamo are going to be parents" she says softly as she nuzzles into Orange's mane. Chocolate smiles as he rests a hand on her head and runs his hand through her mane gently "We're all proud of you darling, the both of you" he says as he smiles up at Dynamo,

Night smiles "Oh come on darling, out of the two of us, you're the more gentle one, I can go full Manticore if needed"

@

Quick nods as Step continues to hug their children. "I think that's a great idea. They deserve to have the day to themselves. They won't see each other for a little while." He chuckles at seeing the looks of shock on Dynamo's and Orange's faces. "Don't worry, you two. I only meant the tradition of not seeing each other until the alter. I could be wrong, but I hope what I said is the correct rules. It's bad luck for a bride and groom to see each other the night of the wedding." He says as Step give Candy a confused look. "Wait a minute, Candy. You said tomorrow, right? I thought the wedding was going to be for Saturday. Was there a change in plans of some sort?"

Dynamo sighs and chuckles at his dad's explanation. He smiles at Chcolate's hand on the top of his head, as he felt his uncle ruffle his mane. "Thank you, uncle Chocolate. I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. I never thought this day would be here, but it was worth the wait." He says while looking to Orange. "It looks like we'll have the day to ourselves. What do you want to do, sweetheart?"

Dew smiles and giggles. "I can understand what you mean, s-sweetie. I've learned never to get you angry, or I'll regret it. I'll always be your gentle little kitten. Just as long as you're my gentle kitten. I love you, Nightie." She says as she kisses her marefriend. 

@@Dynamo Pad,

Candy looks to everyone "I had discussed it with the Princesses and we all agreed that it would be best to push the wedding forward to tomorrow instead of Saturday. With everything that has happened, we thought it'd be nice for them to have it then." she explains, and Chocolate nods "Sounds like a good plan kitten, while the kids have their day together, we can all get everything ready and sorted for tomorrow" 

Orange smiles and leans on Dynamo's shoulder while hugging his arm "I w-want to go shopping, can we darling? can we please?" she asks him pleadingly.

Night smiles "Love you too Dewy and of course I'll be your little gentle kitten, always"

@,

Gentle Step nods at Candy. "A lot has happened since we got here. I think it's a good idea for them to have their wedding tomorrow. They deserve this moment to be happy, in my opinion." She says as Quick nods. "That sounds like a good plan to me. We can set everything up while they're out. I guess that means the princesses notified the others, right? This way they have time to make it down here today instead of tomorrow. Sounds like we'll have a lot of help."

Dynamo looks at the others with surprise written on his muzzle. "So, you're saying that Twilight and the others will be here sooner? Even Pinball Wizard and everypony else that was invited!?" He asks before cheering, as he almost jumps out of his seat. "This is going to be awesome! Everypony will be at our joined party together!" He chuckles before looking at Orange and nods. "That sounds good to me, sweetheart. It doesn't matter what we are doing. The main thing is that it'll be you and me and that's perfect with me." He says while looking at his fiancee lovingly. 

Dew Drop cheers while hugging Night. "Hooray! The two of us are cute and gentle little kittens. T-Thank you, sweetie. I also c-can't wait to meet everypony. Though, it does make me a l-little nervous. I'm still really p-psyched." 

@@Dynamo Pad,

Orange giggles as she hugs the little ones before getting up and hugging Dynamo. "Come on, lets go grab our things th-then go out shopping" she says and starts to skip away, but then turns around "Oh of course you little ones c-can come as well, right Dye Dye?" she asks, hugging him lovingly.

Night smiles and hugs her "Of course my kitten, and don't worry love, you'll love them,I have a feeling you and miss Fluttershy will get along really well"

@,

Dynamo returns the hug and nods with a smile. "That sounds good to me, sweetheart. Do you want me to wear that suit from the dream, or do you want me to keep that for the party tonight? Also, should I wear something casual?" He asks as he watches her skip away. He starts to follow her, but stops and places a hand under his chin. "To be honest, I was hoping it would just be the two of us. However, I think that will be okay. It's up to our parents, though. What do you guys think? Can our sisters go with us, or do you want them to stay?" He asks while turning to face the adults in the room. He smiles, hugging his fiancee lovingly.

Gentle Step taps her cheek and looks to Candy. "That sounds like a nice idea, but I'm not too sure. I can imagine the others will arrive soon, but we have a situation on our hands. We kind of need to go over the wedding rehersal." She asks while looking at her best friend. Quick folds his arms and nods at Step. "I think I see what you mean, honey. If Applebloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo arrive, then they could teach the little ones about being flower girls. That does sounds like a bit of a situation, but I think it could be handled if we plan it out. Isn't that right, Chocolate?" He asks while turning his attention to his old friend. 

Dew sighs in relief and nuzzles Night. "That's good to know, sweetie. I'm always nervous when it comes to meeting new ponies. I hope F-Fluttershy didn't forget to bring the fox. We should call her later to make sure. I g-guess she and I are somewhat similar in a way, huh?" She asks while giggling happily. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@@Dynamo Pad

Candy looks to the little ones "Sorry girls, but Gentle Step and Quick are right, we're going to need to go through everything, and besides don't you think it'll be nice to let them have their day together? And don't forget this, you'll get to see them at night at the carnival, that'll be fun won't it? More fun than seeing Orange try on outfits and go shopping, right?" she asks, expecting a few pouts, but it would seem that they understood and accepted it, giving Orange one more big hug before running back to their respective parents.

Orange waves goodbye to everyone before she takes Dynamo's hand "S-save it for the carnival love, y-you look fine right now"

Night smiles as she gets out her phone and rings up Fluttershy

@,

Gentle Step smiles as she sees the little ones accept the explanation. "I'm glad you all understand. I know it's good to spend time with your siblings, but they need their time alone. We can't always have them with us when they are married. They need to enjoy some time together. You'll always have us, but I know Quick will have something to mess up on." She says, eyeing her husband quizzically. "What!? I'm not that bad. I can be mature at times, but choose not to. You'll see, honey. I'll be the best I can be at the wedding." He says, before burping loudly. "Woah! Excuse me, everypony. I don't know where that came from." Step sighs and shakes her head, as she places a hand over her forehead. "Well, it could have been worse." Just then Quick made a loud fart noise. She looks as she sees him blushing in embarrassment. "Looks like I spoke too soon." She giggles and looks to the soon to be married couple. "We'll message you when everypony shows up. You two have a fun time together." She waves at them as they walked off.

Dynamo hugs the little ones, before taking Orange's hand into his. He then blushes in embarrassment of his dad's antics, but laughs nonetheless. He waves goodbye to everyone as they exit the house. He nods while holding Orange closely to him. "That sounds good to me, sweetheart. Thank you and you look beautiful right now." He blushes as they make their way to some clothing stores.

Dew watches with a smile, as Night dials up Fluttershy's number. "Oh, I hope she remembers to bring the fox with her. I hope the fox will like it here."

As Dynamo and Orange left, Quick grins and looks to his wife. "That was perfect, honey. I can't believe my immaturity paid off." Step sighs and smiles softly. She walks over and hugs her husband. "I can't believe it, but there's a first for everything. Good job, dear and now they are gone. Now we need to wait for everypony else to get here. Does anypony know if Miss Celestia and Miss Luna are still here?" She asks, while looking around the dining hall. 

@@Dynamo Pad,

Orange smiles and nuzzles him "T-thank you Dye Dye" she says as they walk off towards Manehatten city, looking around at all the various shops and stores that held various items of interest to both of them. 

(meanwhile)

Ponies are starting to arrive at the manor for the preparations and rehearsal for the wedding, including the Mane Six, who were now close friends of Dynamo and Orange, and Fluttershy hadn't forgotten the fox kits, she had the mother vixen and her kits in a carrier so that they were secure. She looked around, trying to find Night and Dew Drop.

@,

Dynamo returns the nuzzle and nods with a smiles. "Your welcome, Oran-chan. Also, I'm only speaking the truth, you know? You're always beautiful and you'll always continue to be beautiful to me. I love you, Orange. You and only you. No other mare can compete with you." He says as they reached the shopping district of Manehatten City. "We can stop at any store you want, sweetheart. Maybe we can play some games at the arcade too. Just let me know if you want something in the store and we can get it. We have plenty of bits for the shopping spree." He chuckles as they look around the various amounts of stores.

(meanwhile)

Dew Drop watched with Night, as the ponies arrive at their home. They looked at the ponies gathering and notices a yellow pegasus with a carrier. She tugs on Night's arm of her shirt. "H-Hey Nightie, look. I think that's Miss F-Fluttershy over there. She has the kits you were telling me about. L-Let's go and meet her, shall we?" She says, as she calmly, but nervously makes her way to the yellow pegasus.

The adults smile as the ponies started arriving to the manor. They were all briefed on what needed to be done in preparations for the wedding. As time passed, things seemed to be going at a good pace. The decorations were set up and it looked like things were set to go. Quick sighs in exhaustion, but smiles at the progress they made. He and Gentle Step stood before the group and gained their attention. "Thank you all so very much for all of your hard work. We don't think we could have made this possible without you." Quick nods and wraps an arm around his wife, as he pulls her closely to him. "We're extremely grateful for Dynamo and Orange to have great friends like you all. You are all a very important piece in their lives, just like they are to you." Step looks up as her eyes widen in surprise. "Are you sure you're the same Quick Fix that I married? You seem very different today, you know?" Quick stuck his tongue out at his wife and laughs. "I want to make this wedding special to our son and our daughter in law. They deserve this happiness and all those who love them." He says while looking to the ponies once more. "Now did you all remember the song we are singing for tonight? The carnival allowed us some karaoke, so I hope you all memorized the lyrics. Another huge thanks to Chocolate, who was able to talk to the carnival and gave us the green light." He says while waving to his best friend.

@@Dynamo Pad

Fluttershy smiles as she walks over to the two older mares shyly "H-hello miss D-Dancer, and miss.." she takes a look at Dew and smiles "Miss Dew Drop? It's been so long, since the migration of the Breezies. H-how are you?" she asks as she takes a seat next to them and gently lifts the cage up into her lap. "N-now miss Dew, with the kits, the best thing to do, is to sit down with them and let them come to you, also do not immediately take the very first one that comes to you, you will need to let them decide which one will stay with you" 

Everyone else looked up and listened to Gentle Step and Quick talk, and Chocolate smiles and gives him a thumbs up before stepping up "I'd like to echo what my dear friends have said, thank you all, each and every one of you for attending and getting her so quickly, and next up, just in case you haven't memorized the lyrics or have forgotten, I have had them printed out, so you can read over them and be ready for tonight."

@

Dew Drop nods and shyly shook the mare's hand. "I-It's nice to meet you, Miss Fluttershy. I've heard a lot a-about you from your friends and Nightie, as well." Her eye's widen slightly, as she smiles brightly. "S-So, that was you at the group watch of the breezies? I can't believe it and it has been so long. I've been d-doing pretty well. I met up with my old friends and found my special s-somepony." She says as she takes Night's hand into her own. She nods in understanding to Fluttershy's remark. "Thank you for letting us know that, F-Fluttershy. I guess it makes sense, due to the fact they are babies. It's like they are picking their parents, o-or something along those lines." She tightens the grip on Night's hand slightly, as she looked to her girlfriend. "Whatever happens, I hope these kits will like us, Nightie." She says as she awaits for Fluttershy to let the foxes out of their cage.

Gentle Step and Quick watched, as Chocolate talked and gave out the lyrics sheets. "Some of the lyrics are confusing, so the lyrics sheet is very helpful. Thanks for the help, Chocolate." He smiles while returning the thumbs up to his friend. "One other thing to mention. The little ones won't be able to sing. I hope it'll be okay if Starling, Silver, and Lilly stay with Dynaomo and Orange." He gives the little ones an apologetic look, but smiles as they nod in understanding. Gentle Step looks to the clock in the room and nods. "It's starting to get a little late, everypony. Dynamo and Orange should be back any minute now. Knowing them, they won a whole bunch of prizes." She giggles at the thought of them walking in with plushies and toys. "Just talk and when they return, we'll be ready to head out to the carnival." She says as she took Quick's hand into her own, as the two walk over to talk with Candy and the others.

@@Dynamo Pad

Fluttershy smiles and opens the cage to let the vixen and her little ones roam free. She looks up at Dew "Y-yes, the p-poor darlings missed the breeze a-and needed to get home, I was so worried they wouldn't be able to but Rainbow helped a lot b-by organizing the other pegasi to help make a breeze for them" she says and smiles as she softly pets the vixen.

Pretty much all at once, all the kits pawed over to Dew Drop and started sniffing around her feet, making Night Dancer giggle at the cute scene. "Aaw they are so precious miss Shy, just look at their cute little faces, paws, tails and ears" she says and bends down to pick one up and cuddle it "And their fur is so very soft too"

-Meanwhile-

Orange was walking back to the manor with her arms full of prizes and plushies, she giggles as she leans over to kiss Dynamo "C-can you believe it, w-we're going to be getting married t-tomorrow, a-and I do hope e-everyone likes t-the gifts and prizes w-we got for them" she says, stuttering excitedly.

@,

Dew Drop gasps, as she watches the vixen and kits all exit the cage. She smiles brightly at how cute the little ones were. She giggles as the kits pawed their way over to her, before sniffing at her feet. "S-Stop, that tickles." She picks one up and lays them down on her lap. She pets the gently on the head, as the other kits nuzzle her. She looks up to Fluttershy and smiles. "They are just so affectionate and adorable. I have never seen a breezie b-before, but that must be horrible. R-Rainbow sounds like a loyal friend to help you o-out." She looks to all the kits that were near her and Night. "I-I wish we could keep them all, but that would be i-impossible. Are you sure we can keep one? A-Also, which one do we take, Nightie?" She asks while looking to her girlfriend while tilting her head curiously.

-Meanwhile-

Dynamo smiles, as they made their way back to the manor. He chuckles as he and Orange were carrying a lot of plushies and prizes. He leans in and returns Orange's kiss. "I know exactly how you feel, sweetheart. I really can't believe it. I'm just so excited that we're going to be married tomorrow. I always remind myself how I'm marrying such a cute, kind, sweet, beautiful and loving mare like you, my love. I also think the others will love the prizes and plush we got them. I mean, we almost cleaned out their arcade again. We almost had the owner have a panic attack. We are great video game players respectively. They should realize that by now." He chuckles as they neared the manor. 

@@Dynamo Pad,

Night smiles and nuzzles Dew Drop "Well we can have two, one each" she says and looks to Fluttershy who nods with a smile "Fluttershy gets a lot of joy out of raising her critters and looking after them, but finding them a nice home gives her more joy, isn't that right dear?"

Fluttershy smiles and nods "Oh indeed, it warms my heart to see a mother or father adopt one of my critters for their little one, or if a young couple wants a critter to love and raise before they have foals" she says excitedly "Rainbow really is a loyal friend, she is the element of loyalty after all" she giggles "and y-you could take them all i-if you want, I know Night would take good care of them all, as would you miss Drop" she says shyly.

Orange nods and giggles, "You're right, hopefully Fluttershy is here and brought her foxies"

@,

Dew smiles and hugs Night in a tight embrace. "That sounds good to me, s-sweetie. Now, just which k-kit should I take?" She asks as she saw the kit in her lap looking up to her. She lowers her hand to pet the kit, but the little one raised it's paw to meet her hand. She blushes and cheers happily, before standing up and spins around. "I-I want this one. I have a good feeling and I love this kit very much!" She took a good look at the kit, while trying to figure out a name. She gasps as an idea came to mind. "I think I have the perfect name for you. I-I'll call you Blaze Trail. Based on your fur color and how calm, yet hyper and playful you are, it's a perfect fit." The fox yipped while licking her face, as he was happy with the name. 

Dew smiles and nods. "It m-must be sad to say goodbye to some animals. Although, I guess they n-never leave the happiness in your heart. As long as you remember the good times and all." She giggles at Fluttershy's remark. "I guess that makes sense. Seeing as how her nature and element are the same. While that would be nice, I agree with Night that two kits are enough. We have a fox already and he'll be a good father to them."

Dynamo smiles and chuckles with a nod. "If that happens, then just be careful, sweetheart. I'll probably freak out and bounce on the walls if I see a fox. I love foxes and having Snowpaw is just the best." He says as the reached the manor. He opens the door and allows Orange to walk in first, before following and closing the door. 

@@Dynamo Pad,

Fluttershy nods "Oh,  I always remember the good times that I have with my critters" she says as she cuddles the vixens "And i-if that is what you want, I c-can always bring their brothers and s-sisters to visit them" she says and smiles at the name "t-that is a wonderful name, w-what about you Night?" she asks

Night smiles and closes her eyes, gently petting the kit in her own lap, "Midnight" she says softly and smiles.

Orange giggles and walks in and sees the cute little foxes "F-F-Fo...FOXIES!" she squees and giggles as she runs off to find Snowpaw "Snowpaw! Snow!" she calls

@,

Dew Drop smiles happily. "I'm glad and as long as you remember the good times, your animal friends will never be forgotten. I also think that would be nice. It gives the sibling kits some time to spend with each other." She giggles and cuddles Blazetrail in her arms. "T-Thank you and I think that's a wonderful name, Nightie. The name matches your kit's eyes." She says as she felt Blazetrail lick her cheek.

Dynamo chuckles as he watches Orange go look for Snowpaw. He walks in and almost drops his collection of plushies. Hie eyes shrank at the kits available and smiles brightly. "I can't believe there's so many foxes here. They are all so adorable and cute. Have I just walked into paradise?" He then notices everyone in the room and chuckles. "Hey there, everypony. It sure has been a while since I last saw you guys. How are you all doing?" He asks as he makes his way towards his friends.

@@Dynamo Pad

Night smiles and gently pets Midnight, she then chuckles at the reaction both Orange and Dynamo's reactions "Those two just absolutely adore little foxes" she says as she closes her eyes and sighs softly "It's why I gave Snowpaw to Orange, dear Fluttershy, if not for him, we...we might have lost Orange. he brought us to her w-when she was just..laying there, she had slit her wrists and.."

Fluttershy gasps, as do her friends "T-that is so horrible, the poor darling, we knew that she was struggling with depression but we never knew..." Rarity says with a hand over her heart and trying her best not to cry.

Twilight nods then looks to Luna and Celestia "Princesses, I think I should stay here a while, as should my friends, Orange needs us" she says and bows to her mentors and teachers.

Luna looks to Celestia and they both nod "Of course dear, we think that is a wonderful idea, though it might be best until after Orange and Dynamo's honeymoon" to which Twilight nodded

Orange then walked back into the living room and suddenly was nearly tackle-hugged by Fluttershy who instantly sobbed into her shoulder "W-we're so sorry, w-we had n-no idea" she sobbed and Orange looked somewhat puzzled "M-miss Dew?"

@,

Night nuzzles Blazetrail, as she giggles at the reactions of Dynamo and Orange. She nods at Night's remark. "They acted just like I did when I first saw Snowpaw." At the mention of recent events, she sighs and solemnly nods. "I'll never forget the looks on everypony's f-faces. It was just sad and s-scary how things escalated. I can understand now, as to why the two of them have Snowpaw as their companion."

Gentle Step, who heard the others gasp, looks at them with a guilty expression. "I believe it was my fault that it happened. I yelled at my husband yesterday for bad events. I thought I was doing the right thing for keeping Quick in line, but I made things worse. I scared poor Orange, almost lost my future daughter in law and forced her not to see Dynamo." She closes her eyes as she felt tears starting to form. Quick places a gentle hand on his wife and pulls her close. He rocks her back and forth while rubbing her back in a circular motion. "It's not your fault, honey. If I didn't act like a fool, then I wouldn't have almost put an end to our son. He almost wouldn't have drowned and I wouldn't have made this mess happen." He frowns as he saw Dynamo wince from the memories. He saw his son looking down and almost felt hurt emotionally. Step sighs and nods, as she wished her son to stay strong. "They both suffered from our mistakes. It'll take time to heal, but hopefully tonight and tomorrow will make up for it." She whispers while receiving a nod from Quick.

Dynamo nods and smiles slightly from Twilight's suggestion. "T-That would be nice, Twi. Maybe it'll give us all time to hang out. I hope I can get to know you guys as well. I'm sorry, but there are some things I just don't like remembering. After what happened yesterday, all I want is to just spend time with my girlfriend and my friends." He says while rubbing his arm He almost didn't notice Orange returning with Snowpaw, but was glad that she came back. He called Snowpaw over, who complied, as he pulled the fox into a hug. "Thank you for saving Orange, buddy. I don't know what I would do if I lost her. You're a great friend to me as well. i'm glad to have you as my pet, as well as my friend."

Dew's ears perked as she heard Orange address her. She looks to Orange, who was being hugged by Fluttershy. She then gives an apologetic look to Orange, as she tried to find the right words to say to the bride to be. With a shaky sigh, she responds, "I-I'm sorry, sweetie. Night and the others were talking about what happened yesterday. We're worried for you and Dynamo, but we hope everything will be okay. I'm really sorry."

@@Dynamo Pad

Orange eeps and shivers at the mention of what happened yesterday, She puts Snowpaw down and tacklehugs her soon to be mother in law, wiping her tears away "P-please d-don't cry mummy Gentle" she says and nuzzles into her chest "Please mummy Gentle, I d-don't want you to cry, i-it makes me sad" she says "I-it wasn't your fault"

Snowpaw yips happily at the pets that he was receiving before pawing over to Orange and curls up in her arms. Night smiles and pets Snowpaw "A lot had happened yesterday, but enough about that, let us start the rehearsals shall we? Does everyone know their parts?" she asks excitedly.

@,

Gentle Step gasps suddenly, as she is tackled into a hug by Orange. She smiles as she felt Orange wipe her tears away. "I-I'm so sorry, sweetie. I'm glad you didn't think it was my fault, but if I never let you go with Dynamo, then none of that would have happened." She nuzzles her future daughter in law and giggles slightly. "I don't want you to cry either, Orange. It'll make Dynamo worry about you. Just like he always looks out for you as a loving husband." She leans in close to Orange's ear. "Plus, I think the mention of those memories has affected him too. He needs you just as much you need him right now. Twilight and the others will help out too hopefully. I'm just glad that everypony is here for each other." She whispers and pulls away from the hug.

Dynamo frowns slightly as Snowpaw left, but smiles softly at the cute scene between Orange and Snowpaw. He nods and stands up. "I think I do. I just have to stand there and look pretty, right?" He chuckles at the poor joke while shaking his head. "I'm sorry, but then I just wait for the others to show up and all, right?"

Quick nods and chuckles. "Ah, the family of bad jokes is still fighting strong. Just look as handsome as you can be, son. For me, I'm not sure if I just walk in and sit in my chair. Do I have to bring anyone in, Night?"

Dew Drop shuffles her feet, but nods. "I think I remember my part, but just to be on the safe side. Can we make one quick rehearsal? Since we did a few rehearsals with the others and now that Dynamo and Orange are here, we can make a full run through."

@@Dynamo Pad

Everyone else nodded as orange giggles "Looking pretty is my job, silly" she says booping Dynamo on the nose and goes to the back of the altar area and waits for her cue, while she saw her mother was standing next to her along with her future mother in law, while her father and future father in law were up the front with Dynamo. The fillies were all behind her, ready to do their part. Cadence was waiting up the front, while everyone else was in their seats. 

@,

Dynamo chuckles as he felt Orange boop his nose. "You're right, sweetheart. What was I thinking. I need to look handsome for everypony, as well as look handsome for my favorite mare." He smiles as he makes his way to the front of the altar. He stands there, as he waits for the others to begin. Gentle Step looks to her best friend and future daughter in law with a smile. "Is everypony here ready? Then let us begin." She says, as they began to make their way down the aisle. Quick smiles as he looks over towards Chocolate. He leans over and bumps fist with his friend. "We aren't even at the real deal and I'm already getting goosebumps. It's crazy to believe how things have turned out." He whispers while chuckling quietly.