Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Love is Sweet (1x1 with Dynamo Pad)

Sphinx-Ara

@@Dynamo Pad,

Chocolate grins and fistbumps bacl "Tell me about it, seems like only yesterday they were playing house as foals, and now..." he smiles and sighs as he looks at his only daughter down the other end of the aisle "I just can't stop imagining how pretty Orange will be tomorrow," he says, flashing Orange a reassuring grin.

Orange smiles back at her father then to her mother and soon to be mother-in-law, and the music starts playing as Octavia begun to play on her cello. Orane begins to walk down the aisle, somewhat nervously, with the little ones following behind her.

Night smiles from her seat, cuddling the foxes "Shh, it's okay sweeties, you'll get to cuddle Orange later" she says softly, trying not to cry.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@,

Quick nods as he pats his son on the shoulder. "Time sure does fly, doesn't it?" He says as he watches the other ponies made their way down the aisle. "Everypony is going to look great. This wedding will be perfect, in my opinion." He chuckles as the group made it to their location.

Dynamo chuckles quietly at the sight of Orange looking nervous. He was slightly shaking nervously, but smiles lovingly at his fiancee. Once the group made it to their location, Dynamo takes Orange's hand in his. He rubbed the back of her hand with his thumb to calm their nerves.

Dew Drop giggles as she heard Blazetrail yip from her lap. "It's okay, little one. I can tell you're happy to see this wedding. You can cuddle the others later, as well." She looks to her girlfriend, who looked like she was about to cry. She smiles softly, as she wipes Night's tears away. "Oh, it's okay, N-Nightie. I'm right here and everything is okay." She says, as she nuzzled Night lovingly. 

@@Dynamo Pad

Night nuzzles her back "I-I'm just so happy that my two best friends kids are getting married as we all planned so long ago" she says and sighs "I'm also just imagining the kiss they will share and how cute they will look tomorrow" she says and holds Dew's hands as she uses her other hand to stroke Midnight and Snowpaw's fur.

Orange smiles and nods as she held his hands in return.

Cadence smiles and begins the ceremony "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to celebrated the blessed union between Dynamo Pad and Orange Sparks" she says, looking around the room "Now, who will be giving away the bride?" she asks

Chocolate smiles and steps up beside his daughter "I am, your highness" he says with a smile.

"Excellent, Now, Dynamo has a poem he'd like to read to Orange, Dynamo, if you'd please?" she asks then looks to Dynamo with a smile

@,

Dew Drop giggles and smiles. "I can't believe that either. I never thought a plan like that would come to fruition, but it finally happened." She sighs and nods as well. "I can imagine sparks will fly from the kiss between those two." She says as she felts Night hold her close.

Dynamo nods at Cadence before pulling a piece of paper from his pockets. He turns to face everyone, but mostly towards Orange. "Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend. Now I will step forward to realize this wish. And who knows: starting a journey isn't so difficult, or maybe it's already begun. There are many ponies, but they share the same sky. One sky, one destiny." He says while placing the note back into his pockets.

Gentle Step smiles and wipes a stray tear from her eye, as she placed a hand over her heart. "That was simply beautiful, honey." She whispers, as Quick nods in approval.

@@Dynamo Pad,

Even Cadence was nearly in tears from how beautiful the poem was and wipes her tears away "That truly was beautiful, now, with that out of the way, do you Dynamo Pad, take Orange Sparks here, to be your lawful wedded wife, in sickness and in health, in poorness and in wealth, for better and for worse?" she asks softly, as Orange looked at him nervously.

@,

Gentle Touch giggles and looks at Cadence, who was nearly in tears. "Don't get sentimental on us now, Princess. We have a wedding to rehearse. We can cry in happiness when the time comes." She says while sitting next to her surrogate mother, Shade. Dynamo nods and looks at Orange lovingly. "I do, Princess." He says with a blush upon his muzzle.  

@@Dynamo Pad,

Cadence smiles and giggles "And do you Orange "Sherbet" Sparks, take Dynamo Pad as your lawful and wedded husband? In sickness and in health, in riches and poorness, for better and for worse, till death do you part?" she asks

Orange nods and smiles "I-I do"

Cadence smiles "Now, if anyone has any objections, speak now or forever hold your peace" she waits a few minutes "Excellent, I now pronounce you husband wife, you may now kiss the mare" she says with a wide smile. 

@,

Dynamo felt his heart soar, as he heard his fiancee's response. He continues to look in her eyes, as the smile never left his face. He looks to everyone in the crowd. Even thought it was a practice run, he smiles at seeing nobody objecting to their wedding. He nods to Cadence's remark before leaning in and kissing Orange. They hold the kiss and as he pulls away from the kiss, he could hear someone yelling to everyone. 

"Hold on just a moment! I want to...wait a minute. Am I late to say I object? That's a shame because I wanted to object on one thing. That the wedding didn't start without me." The mysterious pony, known as Pinball Wizard, finally appeared and smiles at Dynamo and Orange. "It's great to see you again, Dynamo." 

@@Dynamo Pad,

Chocolate shakes his head "Pinball Wizard, fashionably late as usual" he says with a chuckle "Good to see you here old friend, you're lucky that it was only the rehearsal that you missed and not the actual wedding, just don't tell me you lost track of time by playing the new machines that we got you already" he says with a chuckle and fistbumps Quick. 

Orange blushes from the deep kiss and fiddles a little bit with her top "I c-can't wait u-until tomorrow night" 

Candy smiles "Look at her dear Gentle, so bashful and humble, you would have that that was her first ever kiss" she giggles

@,

Quick laughs returns Chocolate's fist bump. "Better late than never, I say. Plus, I can imagine him arriving late to the actual wedding. It just seems like something he would do. Just to get a good laugh out of everypony." Pinball laughs and nods apologetically. "Yeah it's true, you guys. Those games got me going into a marathon. I got some sleep, but woke up late and almost didn't make it. Good thing I did and you're right Quick. I would do something like that. Besides, I wouldn't want to miss this dynamic celebration of a wedding." He chuckles while winking to everyone.

Dynamo sighs and shakes his head, but chuckles. "That was so horrible that it would make sense." He looks to Orange and pulls her into a hug. "I can't wait for tomorrow either, my love. Just the thought of the wedding makes me wish it were today, but I can wait." He pulls back from the hug, as he smiles brightly at his fiancee. He then takes her hand and walks with her down the aisle. "Come with me, sweetheart. I want to introduce you to Mr. Pinball."

Gentle Step giggles and nods. "I would say more along the lines of tomorrow. I can just imagine how their kiss will turn out. So magical and full of life. She'll be so flustered, that it'll look so adorable. I'm so very happy for the two of them." She says as she looks to everyone and smiles. "That's a great job, everypony. Now let's all get set for the carnival. We've got a lot of stuff planned ahead of us, so let's go and have some fun."

@@Dynamo Pad

Chocolate smiles and chuckles as he hugs his old mentor "You're welcome, we honestly couldn't believe it when we saw the machines, and we remembered you going on and on about them and their histories, so we just had to get them for you" he says and then smiles "Are you ready to tell Dynamo our plans for you to become his mentor or are we going to wait for the actual wedding?" he asks as he sees his daughter walking over with her fiance.

Orange giggles and nods "I can't wait either sweetheart, and is that the stallion you were talking about before?" she asks as she walks with him to their fathers.

Night smiles "Yes, lots of preparation, especially us girls, we all need to figure out what to wear and pretty ourselves up" she giggles, quickly dragging Dew to their room.

@,

Quick smiles as he joins in the group hug with Chocolate and Pinball. "Chocolate and I agreed you would freak out and I guess we were right. We're glad you were able to enjoy those games, my old friend. Chocolate does bring up a good point. What do you plan to do?" He asks as Pinball returns the hug. "Oh, I might wait for the actual wedding. I mean why ruin the surprise? It's like finding an Easter egg in the game and then party." He chuckles as he saw his old student walk up to him.

Dynamo smiles to Orange and nods. "Yup and that's right, sweetheart. I think you'll find him to be a good friend." He says as they walked up to Pinball. He then ran to Pinball and hugged him tightly. "I'm so glad to see you, Mr. Pinball. It's been ages, old timer. Also, I want to introduce you to somepony. Mr. Pinball, this is my fiancee and soon to be wife, Orange "Sherbet" Sparks." Pinball pouts, but soon smiles. "Hey! I'm not that old. Also, so this is the mare that captured your heart, huh?" He says as he gently shook Orange's hand. "It's an honor to meet you, Miss Sparks. I'm really happy he has found happiness from you."

Dew smiles and giggles as Night dragged her to their room. "I can't w-walk, sweetheart. There's no rush for the carnival. We're not going to be late." She says before leaning closely to Night's ear. "Especially since we all have that song to sing. We do have a lot to do, but w-we should all have fun."  

@@Dynamo Pad,

Chocolate smiles and nods then hugs his daughter but whispers to Pinball "She's rather shy and fragile, Pin, she has Asperger Syndrome" he warns him then steps back. Orange giggles and blushes "I-it's nice to m-meet you too mrs Wizard, I-I've known him s-since we were born b-but we were separated a-as foals" she then lowers her head as she saw the scars on her wrist "I h-hear you looked after him and taught him, t-thank you. H-he used your teachings t-to save me from a bully at the arcade, a-and then in our dreams a-as well"

Night giggles and stops "Sorry love, I'm just excited, Rarity said she'd treat us all to the spa and a make over, then she's going to let us have pick of the dresses for the carnival" she says as she giggles "I'm sorry, it's just..I haven't really had a chance to relax like this in a long time, so I'm really excited"

@

Pinball nods and smiles at Orange. "That sounds like a long time. You two must have been best friends way before you could walk, or even talk." He chuckles and pets her head gently. "Your very welcome and I take all students that I can teach. If they love video games, then they're okay in my book. He told me this, but he hasn't told me about the dream. I think that's very heroic of him. Not to mention kind and romantic." He winks at the two and chuckles at their blush. He looks up and gasps at the sight of an old pony. He waves and walks over to Luna. "My goodness, it's been so long. I never thought I would see you again, my master." He says as he pulls Luna into a hug.

Dynamo gasps and looks at Pinball in shock. "W-What did you say, Mr. Pinball? I thought I heard you wrong. A-Are you saying what I think you're saying?" He asks as Quick nods in agreement. A shocked expression was on his muzzle. "I remember stories of you telling me you had an old master, but you never told us the name of that pony. After all this time, Chocolate and I never knew. Why didn't you tell us it was Princess Luna?" Pinball looks to his old students, as he chuckles and sticks his tongue out at them. "Oh, uh...whoops. I'm sorry about that. I honestly didn't think it was that important to say at the time."

Dew nods and hugs Night tightly. "It's okay and I-I understand, sweetie. Going to the spa and picking out dresses sounds amazing. I w-would be the same if I was in your position. This wedding is all about relaxing and having fun, while being happy for a new married couple. I'm really excited as well just thinking about how much fun w-we'll all have!" She exclaims while hopping up and down in place. 

@@Dynamo Pad,

Orange nods "I m-missed him so much, b-but now we're engaged, g-getting married tomorrow and..having foals" she says, giggling and placing a hand on her belly, "a-and everyone is being so kind to us, miss Tia and Luna letting us do our studies from here, mummy and daddy and Dynamo's mummy and daddy supporting us, and miss Dancer letting us live here with her" she says and smiles at everyone, she won't soon forget the kindness and generosity everyone has shown her and Dynamo.

Luna smiles and hugs Pinball "Pinball my old student, it is good to see you again and it has indeed been a long time. I see you taught some students of your own, even my own dear Dynamo Pad, I am glad you taught him the ways of the true gamer" she says and smiles "I saw your technique used in both the real world fight and the dream one." she says and looks to Dynamo "I couldn't think of a better pupil for you to have taught"

Night smiles "and our little Lilly will hopefully get to express her feelings for young Nightmare, or maybe even find a young colt more her age there" 

@,

Dynamo nods and smiles. "I almost completely forgot about Orange. I guess I was too young to understand or remember. Now that I know, I've missed her so much. However, just like she just said we are getting married tomorrow and having foals." He says and places his hand on her belly. "Everyone has just been so kind and friendly. Sometimes I feel ungrateful for all of this, but I appreciate the generosity. It's great to have everyone here together and spend time with each other. After all the things that have happened, it'll be nice to relax and enjoy ourselves."

Pinball smiles and nods at his old teacher. "You've got that right, Luna. Quick and Chocolate were students I trained years ago, but those two and games never worked out. Then Dynamo came along and he was my student from day one. I heard about what happened in his phone call. Although, I didn't know what happened from the dream. I might need you to tell me later about that. Whatever the case, I can say I'm truly proud of you, Dynamo. While you did try to show violence, you were only trying to keep your girlfriend safe. I'm so very proud of you and how far you've gone. You're a true gamer in my eyes." He says while giving the young couple a thumbs up. "Plus, you're going to be a daddy soon. Good job stepping up and being a stallion." He winks and laughs at Dynamo's blush.

Dynamo shook his head to get rid of the blush. "It wasn't that big of a deal really, sir. I just wanted to keep Orange and our foals safe. Meeting them, I just knew they were truly special.  I just had to put an end to Cosmic and I was the only one who could. I didn't want him messing with anyone else. That includes everyone here. I'm glad I made you proud, Mr. Pinball." He says while looking at everyone around them.

Dew ceases her hopping, before nodding and giggling. "I almost forgot about that. I hope it works out for those two. If not, you're right about finding someone else. M-Maybe that little dragon with Princess Twilight. S-Spike is his name, I think?"

@@Dynamo Pad,

Orange giggles as she picks up Snowpaw and cuddles him "He protected me, s-sir, a-and our foals, b-but I am worried a-about them?" she says softly before she feels a hand on her shoulder to see Luna smiling at her. "I'm worried t-they might have Autism l-like me o-or worse"

Luna continues to smile "It is possible that they will sweetheart, but I know that if they do, you and Dynamo will be the best parents that you can be" she says and hugs her "Of that I have no doubt" she says then looks to Dynamo and winks at him "You make us all proud, dear"

Night giggles "we shall see,young Nightmare's father and aunt and uncle are rather...eccentric" 

@,

Dynamo looks to Snowpaw and nods. "I'm truly grateful for that little ball of fluff. He's a pet for Orange and I, but I also consider him our companion and guardian." He frowns before kissing her forehead. He then gives her a loving smile. "Even if our foals do, then we'll love them unconditionally. I love you, no matter if you have Autism or not. The same will be said for our foals and we'll be great parents." His eyes shrank a bit at Luna's remark, but smiles and nods. "Of course, Princess. Orange and I will do our best."

Quick shakes his head and sighs. "Okay, you guys. We can all get reacquainted later. Right now, we have a carnival to get to." Gentle Step shook her head at Quick. "You don't remember, do you? All the girls and I are going to the spa and looking nice for tomorrow. Let's get going ladies! The spa awaits!" She exclaims as she starts to head back into the manor.

Dew tilts her head at Night's remark. "Is that a b-bad thing? I mean, we're a bit eccentric ourselves. After everything we've all been through, I would say it's better to be eccentric than be boring." She says with a giggle.

@@Dynamo Pad,

Orange giggles and smiles as she is dragged off to the spa by her mother. Chocolate laughs "Come on boys, while the girls get all prettied up, lets go...do something fun and immature" he says with a laugh "Only this time, without knocking anyone out, eh?" he says and then shakes his head "Only kidding, we've got plans to make ourselves" he says, petting the little fox that Dynamo now seemed to be holding.

-Time skip-

It was now nearing time from the trip to the carnival and the girls had all returned from the spa. "Dynamo? C-could you please h-help me?" Orange calls from their room

@,

Dynamo smiles and waves to Orange, as she is dragged off by the girls to the spa. He nods at Chocolate's suggestion. "I'm up for that, but please no knocking each other out. No after what happened last time." He said while giving his dad a slight glare. Quick holds his hands up in front of him, with an apologetic look on his muzzle. "Oh, come on, you guys? Will you please let that one go. I said I was sorry. What more do you want, huh!?"

Pinball folded his arms behind his head as they headed for the arcade. "Well, you were always the immature one, Quick. It's why I favored Chocolate as a student more than you. It's lucky enough that Dynamo was more mature than that. I think he got that from Gentle Step, now that I think about it." He says while making the others chuckle. Quick looks at everyone walking away, as his jaw dropped in surprise. He runs to them to catch up and keep pace with their walking. "Hey! That's not fair. You always told me you liked both Chocolate and I evenly as students. I can never win against you, Pinball. You were a master at being sly like that." He shakes his head as the gang made their way to the arcade.

-Time Skip-

It was almost time for the carnival, as the guys returned from the arcade. Dynamo's ears perked at the sound of Orange calling out to him. "Okay. I'll be right there, sweetheart." He says as he makes his way upstairs to their room. A few minutes later, he reached the door to their room. He knocks gently on the door to address her. "Orange? I'm here and is it okay to come in the room?" He asks while trying to be modest of her privacy. 

@@Dynamo Pad,

Orange giggles and nods "i-it is love, I just need a little help zipping up the back of my dress, could you p-please do that for me?" she asks somewhat shyly as she sees herself in the mirror wearing the dress from their joint dream, she truly did look beautiful in it, as it complimented her curves perfectly and she blushes when Dynamo walks in, "Look, I l-look as b-beautiful a-as..." 

"As your mother sweetie" Chocolate says as he looks in from the door as Dynamo walks in, he too walks in "You look beautiful Orange, and I know when your mothers and aunts sees you, they will all agree" he says, planting a kiss on her forehead then her cheek "Everyone here loves you and we're worried" he then looks to Dynamo "If anything helps, come to one us straight away, okay son?" 

@,

Dynamo opens the door to see Orange wearing the dress from their joint dream. He nods as he makes his way over to her. "Of course and I've just got to tell you this. Whether it's in the dream, or in the real world, you look absolutely beautiful, my love." He zips up the back of her dress and hugs her from behind. He rests his head on her shoulder while resting his hands on her belly. He rubbed her belly as they looked in the mirror. He was surprised as they turned around to see Chocolate entering the room. He smiles and nods. "That does make sense when you say it like that, uncle. She does look like her mother and Orange is truly beautiful. I know everyone will think she's beautiful when they see her."

Dynamo looks to Chocolate and nods at his remark. "I understand, sir. If anything happens I'll also have Snowpaw notify everyone. I won't ever leave Orange's side. I'll always keep her safe. Just like I did in our dream." He says as Chocolate exited and closed the door. He looks to Orange and blushes slightly. "I guess I should wear my suit from the dream then, huh?" He asks while walking toward their closet. He pulls out the suit and begins to start putting it on. He stops and looks to Orange with a worried look on his muzzle. "Do you want me to go into the bathroom, sweetheart? I'm really sorry about that."

@@Dynamo Pad,

Chocolate smiles and places a hand on Dynamo's shoulder before turning away and leaving "Thank you Dynamo, it means a lot to know you truly do care for her" he says and then leaves. As Dynamo starts to get dressed, Orange blushes but shakes her head "I-I've already seen you in your f-fur a-and f-felt you..I d-don't mind" she stutters shyly "A-and thank you sweetie, you look handsome as well"

@,

Dynamo smiles and nods. "Your welcome, uncle Chocolate. I've cared for her for a long time. I'll always continue to care about Orange. She is my wife after all." He chuckles with a smile. He looks back to Orange and realized what he had said. He shuffles his foot with a blush on his face. "I'm sorry about that, sweetheart. I know we won't be married until tomorrow, but it feels right knowing we'll always be together. That also makes a lot of sense, but I just didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable. I'm glad you don't mind, Orange." He finished getting into his suit, as he checks himself out in the mirror. He smiles, feeling satisfied while looking at his fiancee. He wraps his arms around her and pulls her close. "I can't help in saying this a lot, but it'll never get old. You truly are the most beautiful mare in the world. Nobody else will ever compare to you, my love. You also look very beautiful right now. Of course, you're always beautiful to me." With that, he pulls her towards him, while kissing her gently. He moves one of his hands and gently strokes her mane.

They were suddenly broken out of their kiss from what sounded like a knock at the door. "I wasn't the only one that heard that, right? Who could be at the door." He whispers quietly to not draw any attention. He slowly makes his way over to the entrance and quickly opens the door. Sure enough, Twilight, the rest of the mane six, Sunset and Starlight fell to the ground in a heap. Dynamo walks back over to Orange and folds his arms. "It looks to me like we have ourselves a special audience. If we had known, then we could have sold tickets." He says with a chuckle and a smrik. "You guys know it's impolite to spy on others. I'm not mad, but we do want to know why you girls were at our door." 

@@Dynamo Pad,

"o-oh w-we didn't m-mean t-to spy" Fluttershy stuttered shyly,"W-we were worried a-about Orange  a-and wanted to.."

"Aw y'know Ah can't lie sugarcube, yah we were spying, but what Flutters says is also true, we were worried fer Orange, after what we had learned earlier, w...we wanted to make sure she was alrigh'" she says, shuffling her feet

Sunset just runs and hugs Orange "I-I know what it's like to be bullied and to be a bully, neither is fun, same with cutting, please Orange, come to me next time you feel like cutting, I'll help you get over wanting to do it"

Orange eeps at the hug and hugs back "T-thank all of you f-for being concerned, I-I'm sure i-if it happens again, D-Dynamo and Snowpaw w-will let you know" she says as she hugs them all back.

Rarity eeps at the dress "Oh my stars, your dress is absolutely divine, but it isn't one of mine, I wonder who made it for you?" she asks as she inspects it and sees a waxing moon symbol "Luna?"