Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Drummer

Bronyfordays

Hello, I am a drummer with 2 years of experience, I don't know if I am good enough, but I was wondering if anyone needs a drummer. I have done covers for these songs: Hotel California by the Eagles, Godzilla by Blue Oyster Cult, and A Man I'll Never Be by Boston. I played these at seperate drum recitals, I am being tutored by a teacher, who said I was great. So, if you are looking for a drummer, let me know!

• Brohoof 2

I'm a drummer meself, been playing for like 5 years now, and I'll just say keep on playing!

Anyways, Id' recommend trying to record (if possible) some stuff for reference - if you're as good as you say, then I think you'll find someone to play with in no time!

Edited by Zhooves
  • Brohoof 1

Here's the best I could do atm. My recorder sucks and I need to fix up my drumset so it doesn't sound crappy. This is only part of a song I played for a recital. If you want the rest just ask, though it might be a while before I am able to do that. There are moments when I stop, but that's because I either have to turn the page, or there is supposed to be a stop. Anyway tell me what you think. I haven't practiced the song in a while so it probably sounds terrible. But if you want to give me a chance, let me know! Thanks.

Audio recording 2016-09-03 12-18-24.wav

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am a drummer too! I've been playing drums for around 4 years, but never started taking it seriously since last year.

I can record drum tracks too (sorta)

Here's the best I could do atm. My recorder sucks and I need to fix up my drumset so it doesn't sound crappy. This is only part of a song I played for a recital. If you want the rest just ask, though it might be a while before I am able to do that. There are moments when I stop, but that's because I either have to turn the page, or there is supposed to be a stop. Anyway tell me what you think. I haven't practiced the song in a while so it probably sounds terrible. But if you want to give me a chance, let me know! Thanks.

attachicon.gifAudio recording 2016-09-03 12-18-24.wav

Hopefully next time when you come online. I can talk drum stuff with you :)

message me if you can  :squee:

Edited by Captain Whirlwind