Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Deep MicroHouse (Original) | Really Proud of This One!

Derpaherpamerpa

Just finished this track called Glossy Void that I'm so proud of I would like to share it with you guys!

It's made in BitWig on my Ubuntu laptop (I work in both Ableton and BitWig, mostly the former). it's got some real deep bass sounds so I would definitely recommend a pair of headphones (even in-ears) or a set of speakers before listening. Basically anything thats not a laptop or phone speaker.

It's minimalistic. Don't like repetitive basslines? Well then you won't like this xD

Any feedback is appreciated! Just started this new channel like last week(?) and I've already got 3 new tracks up there, be sure to follow if you enjoy it~

• Brohoof 2

• 2 months later...

tumblr_mj20bioHpG1rjhz05o1_500.gif

-"Cool stuff. I guess synthesizer does paying itself! You sure have a thing for that. And these tracks are really something! nice and interesting to listen. Keep it up!"

Edited by Ethan Tran

• 2 months later...

I makes me incredibly happy to know there are other people on this site writing music with gnu/linux! You might try adding a kick drum (or a second kick if there already is one) since this is house music. Try a sample from the open path sample library with some distortion, add a sine in the 20-60 hertz range, bounce to audio so you can use an adsr filter, and finally, cut the 60-150 hertz range with an eq. If you follow my method of producing a kick, you should cut <60 hertz and boost 60-150 hertz on the bass.