Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hope I don't mess this up...

Mafia Broccoli

I'm really bad at introductions, (I usually join forums early on in their creation and don't usually have to do this) but here goes:

Hey, I'm Mafia Broccoli. I'm a PS3 gamer who got into ponies a long time ago, but never decided to make an account on a pony site until now. If you haven't noticed already, I use grammar. Haven't looked around much to see if that's normal or not here, but that's how I roll.

Anyway, pony stuff: Rainbow Dash is my favorite of the Mane Cast. :wub:(God, these emoticons are big...) I used to think Pinkie was my second favorite, but lately, it seems that everypony is becoming more appealing, so for now, everypony else is in second place. My favorite episode is either "Sonic Rainboom" or "May the Best Pet Win!", the former because of Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy's yay, and the latter because of Rainbow Dash, the duet, and Tank being awesome. Sweetie Belle's my favorite of the Crusaders, and DJ P0N-3 and Derpy Hooves are tied for being my favorite background ponies.

Yeah, so that's about it. Want to interrogate me? Want to talk to me? Go ahead and PM me, I'll get it eventually.

If you haven't noticed already, I use grammar.

You do indeed use grammar. I use grammar as well, myself. We both use grammar. Hurray for grammar!

Welcome to the forum.

• Brohoof 1

Hey, I'm Mafia Broccoli. I'm a PS3 gamer who got into ponies a long time ago, but never decided to make an account on a pony site until now. If you haven't noticed already, I use grammar. Haven't looked around much to see if that's normal or not here, but that's how I roll.

It's the norm around here, yes. Some do it better than others, but nopony's gonna H4Y M4N yu speeek so gud.

Welcome and I hope you like it here.

Thanks, everypony! I'm glad that my knowledge of the English language is shared by so many! One can only tolerate and love so much 1337 and incorrect spellings on a video game forum, but that's not the point. I'm glad to be somewhere where I could post something about ponies and get a response from more than three people! (It's ironic seeing that there are only three posts before this...)

Edited by Mafia Broccoli

Eeyup, not much 1337 5P34K goes on around these parts, make yourself at home! And don't forget, tomorrow night we have a synchtube party and everyone is invited! Links will be on pretty much everypony's statuses, so you don't need to know how to get there just yet. Also, this is a forum pretty early in development and were always hoping for a new member. Hope you have a fun time here and stay active! Finally, I used to think Fluttershy was best pony, but after some thinking it through, I have to say that

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the herd.

Posted Image

Here's a cupcake for you!

That being said, it is splendid to see that people abide by the grammar.

Also, good luck trying to find anypony here who doesn't like ponies. Cause DUH!

Anyway, pony stuff: Rainbow Dash is my favorite of the Mane Cast. :wub:(God, these emoticons are big...) I use

You sir, are now 20% cooler. Rainbow Dash = Best pony :wub:

Anyways... Welcome to the herd. I hope you'll enjoy it here.