Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'm f-f-fluttersh..shy

Zachary

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?: Accidentally click on it when I was searching Post your Desktop images on Google but I do want to Join!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Back on 2011, I wasn't a fan of it but However, On August 30 2015, I accidentally download a Folder that Contains Episodes of Season 1, 2 and 3 of MLP:FiM and then I watch it on August 31 2015 and I'm actually Love It! and I'm yet to watch Season 6 and I did watch 3 MLP: Equestria Girls and I'm yet to watch Legend of Everfree (mostly After I finished watching Season 6 episodes) but I don't own any MLP:FiM Merchandise because 1. I'm trying to be a MLP:FiM Fan without any Merchandise and 2. I can't tell my Parents, my Bro, My Grandparents or my Great-Grandparents (My Great-Grandpa died, Don't know Why though)

Hello everypony, I'm ZacharyDiLello2k17 and Most people call me Zachary, My Favorite MLP:FiM Episodes is..... Wait for it.... Rarity Investigates! and Rarity Takes Manehattan and Every Episode of MLP:FiM!

I'll list my Top 10 Favorite Ponies:

1. Rarity

2. Pinkie Pie

3. Vinyl Scratch or Starlight Glimmer (Can't Decide)

4. Rainbow Dash or Princess Celestia (Again, Can't Decide)

5. The Cutie Mark Chronicles (Sweetie Belle, Applebloom and Scootaloo)

6. Applejack

7. Twilight Sparkle

8. Fluttershy

9. Derpy Hooves

and Finally....

10. Cheerilee

Expect for MLP:FiM, I also Like Mario, Pokémon, Steven Universe and Undertale (Don't ask me Why am I a MLP:FiM Fan that Likes Undertale)

Hoping I could some make Friends in here and engage in Conversations with Everyone in Here!

Thanks for Taking your Time out to read This! :D

• Brohoof 4

WELCOME TO FORUMS!!!

sig-4655081.sig-4653283.sig-4652748.sig-

Hello there my friend. Its nice to meet you. We are very happy to see you in the forums. I am sure you ll love here and there are lots of pony friends impatiently waiting to meet with you. If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM. See you around   :D  '''

• Brohoof 1

Hi Zachary! Welcome to the forums! I hope you have a great time around here.  :grin:  Rarity and Pinkie are indeed the best ponies!

Hi Zachary, welcome to the forums! *looks at your top 10 ponies and wonders why Lyra isn't in there*   :-o  :P

I hope you enjoy it here and I think you'll make a lot of friends! If you ever want to chat, feel free to send me a message or add me as a friend on here. :)

Edited by Totally Not Lyra
  • Brohoof 1