Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Bob's Burgers

Member Berry

I've also watched 2-3 episodes a few weeks ago and I've thought of watching the whole series. They made me laugh many times. If I didn't have other series and movies to catch up to though...

• 9 months later...
(edited)

I'm bumping this thread for a very specific reason. Tonight on Cartoon Network at 10:30 Eastern time, it's the Bob's Burger's episode "Equestranauts".  Bob has to go undercover at a convention of adult fans of a child's cartoon about pretty ponies.

Bob_Equestranauts_1.png

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
  • Brohoof 2

My husband and I love this show and it's very funny. Louis is my favorite and the actress who voices her is also on the show Last Man on Earth and that show is funny to. I can relate to poor Bob sometimes feeling nothing goes right! I also like Tina because I feel I'm a lot like her at times. There was a cosplay here in Dallas that had Bob's burgers which was really cool

• Brohoof 1

Louise is the best character. I thought it looked boring at first, but a friend told me to try it and I actually really enjoy it. I just love Linda! 

I try to introduce it to friends, but the male voices on female characters kinda put them off. I just found it really funny. Tina is exactly how all awkward misfit teen girls are. (I see a little of my old self in her - especially the imaginary horse riding episode)

• Brohoof 2

I really enjoyed the show, but I haven't watched any of it in at least a year. I think of it as a not-quite-as-good 2010's version of Seasons 2-9 of the SImpsons. That means I think it's really good by the way.

Tina is great. My favorite lone from her is...

"I'm no hero. I put my bra on one boob at a time just like everyone else."

As a fellow writer, I can appreciate her "Erotic Friend Fiction" stories as well.

erotic_friend_fiction.gif

My favorite line from Louise is "All I know is that sex sells, so we need to find some sex and sell it."

Then we have Gene. Well, how can you top this?

Last, we have something that makes me laugh every time I hear it! Linda is fantastic!

• Brohoof 3

It's a pretty cool show. The humor is pretty good compared to most other "adult" cartoons out there. Character interactions are pretty enjoyable...

..now if only I could describe the visuals as "pretty" too... e.e

I just can't get past that atrocious art style Q.Q

My roommate watched it my freshman year of college. Though he liked it, I found I did not. Between the very bland characters (and know that was sort of intentional) and the art style, it was just rather.. depressing almost? It just sort of annoyed me like a lot of other adult/adult-ish cartoons do, Family guy, The Simpsons, and most others are pretty dull.

• 2 weeks later...

I've only been catching clips and episodes online but I find most of the humor to be too dry for me most of the time but then there are stand out moments that I can get into. Not to mention I watch mostly for Tina, Linda and sometimes Louise episodes.

Fun fact did you know Tina and Linda are both voiced by men. Kinda makes those lewd internet images more unsettling than they already are