Register now to remove this ad.
Nervous Stitch

Announcement
PonyExpo 2017: The Las Vegas Convention

74 posts in this topic

I wonder if there will be tickets sold at the door. The reason I ask is this.... You know on most sites where you buy things, that little lock in the upper left corner that tells you, this site is safe to buy from? Whenever I see sites that don't I get a little worried.

I had the same problem with ponycon NYC and that's why I am buying my tickets at the door.

Tickets will be sold at the door but prices will be higher than pre-reg. Shoot me a message on here or at simon@ponyexpo.com and I'll be happy to work with you on getting you registered in a way you are more comfortable with.

1 person brohoofs this

I think it'll be a pretty cool con. Pretty curious, why did you choose Vegas?

1 person brohoofs this

I think it'll be a pretty cool con. Pretty curious, why did you choose Vegas?

Vegas is a wonderful location for conventions.  Fantastic hotels, lots of entertainment venues, great food, its got a lot of stuff that perfect for conventions.

The only reason no one has done another convention in Vegas is because of......The Con Which Shall Not Be Named.

4 people brohoof this

After some thought I realized there actually was some research that went into these decisions. The hotel is relatively cheap, and October is a decent money for flying because it's right before the expensive season.

My only question is what is the refund policy?

2 people brohoof this

My only question is what is the refund policy?

Hey Sharkz! Refunds will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis, but refunds shouldn't usually be a problem. Actually submitting a request for a refund should be directed towards registration@ponyexpo.com for review. :)

3 people brohoof this

Tickets will be sold at the door but prices will be higher than pre-reg. Shoot me a message on here or at simon@ponyexpo.com and I'll be happy to work with you on getting you registered in a way you are more comfortable with.

Thank you, I will let you know. I mean there's a chance that I will show up. But, at this point....there is no way. I have all ready commited myself to Ponycon 2017 and Bronycon 2017(I live in NJ , so both are a lot closer) As the date comes closer I will PM you. Because Las Vegas is some place I really want to go, but, 3 conventions, and 3 hotels, might be a little much for me, but like I said Thank You. And I am sorry if it feels like I wasted your time.

Thank you, I will let you know. I mean there's a chance that I will show up. But, at this point....there is no way. I have all ready commited myself to Ponycon 2017 and Bronycon 2017(I live in NJ , so both are a lot closer) As the date comes closer I will PM you. Because Las Vegas is some place I really want to go, but, 3 conventions, and 3 hotels, might be a little much for me, but like I said Thank You. And I am sorry if it feels like I wasted your time.

It's no problem at all, feel free to contact me if you have any other questions about the convention. :D 

Finally! A new Vegas MLP con after that rather disappointing crash and burn awhile back...

3 people brohoof this

Oh Oh! Can I be a special guest! xD 

This is a great idea and I can't wait to see how this pans out! Good luck to you guys!

I'm quite far but I'd love to attend :c

And we'd love to see you there :D

I'm in virginia so... yeah kinda far

You never know, its still a year away.

I'm in virginia so... yeah kinda far

If you make it we may be able to have a RFC meetup!

1 person brohoofs this

What is an RFC meetup? I don't know.

What is an RFC meetup? I don't know.

RFC=Rarity Fan Club, which is the best fandom, cause its all about the best pony :D

RFC=Rarity Fan Club, which is the best fandom, cause its all about the best pony :D

Ohhh right,  yes that would be awesome. 

YES! This I demand to happen!

I wanna hit a few new cons next year, unfortunately this one is so far away, there's no reliable way for me to get there

and it's likely I'd be finishing my last school semester around then.

A year later and I might have been able to come.

sounds cool, but there is something in my way called the atlantic ocean :(

I saw a 5000$ ticket on the site if i am not mistaken :ooh:

1 person brohoofs this

I saw a 5000$ ticket on the site if i am not mistaken :ooh:

That's the all inclusive package. If you've ever wanted to be treated like a real Vegas High Roller, it's the perfect package for you :D

2 people brohoof this

That's the all inclusive package. If you've ever wanted to be treated like a real Vegas High Roller, it's the perfect package for you :D

I can buy that ticket but maybe the following years.. Vegas is far away from Türkiye ;)

1 person brohoofs this