Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rikifive

On 4/28/2017 at 9:25 AM, Rikifive said:

@HereComesTom At the moment I'm pretty busy with the forums - not only these forums. :P There are things happening, so I have tons of work to do, not mentioning, that my job ruins most of the plans. :twi: 

I believe it should be getting better at some point - I hope it will.

At the moment this project is suspended, but do not confuse it with being abandoned. Once I'll get done with things, I'll happily get back to this game. Sorry for the lack of progress. :rarity:

That's good to hear, that at least you are doing some progress there. Keep it up! :) 

Considering your new job, I wouldn't doubt you would be busy. Remember: Your well being is more important than any project; If you feel you need to take a break from it, there's no problem in that :)

• Brohoof 2

On 29.04.2017 at 5:44 AM, trademark2 said:

well, its good that the project isn't abandoned. It is so grand to have such wonderful content creators

I'm not sure if I'd be able to abandon this project, as it really means a lot to me, but it's a really long story. :rarity:
Thank you for your support. :fluttershy:

On 1.05.2017 at 2:34 PM, CarlMrgamer said:

Why does it say Temporarily suspended?

16 hours ago, Compeador said:

Riki is too busy to work on this project currently

Yep, that's true. Blame it all on me. :rarity: ...and my job! :P
I've started this project as a jobless person - the progress was going nicely back then, but now... I wish I could work on the game on daily basis, instead of having to go to work. I'm really worried about the project, as I'm unsure of many things now.

On 1.05.2017 at 4:56 PM, MaryxMelody said:

Ohhh! Im soo hyped! Cant wai for more!! <3

Glad to hear that! :yay:

11 hours ago, Alphys Hedge said:

Considering your new job, I wouldn't doubt you would be busy. Remember: Your well being is more important than any project; If you feel you need to take a break from it, there's no problem in that :)

I'd rather take a break from work, as it literally is my main (and kinda the only one at the moment) source of stress. :P

I'll do my best to organize my time better after I'll get done with few things. Thank you for your kind words and support, I really appreciate it. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 17.05.2017 at 11:46 AM, Laika said:

Woaaaa, it looks amazing ! o: Can't wait to play it ! Great job ! :3

Why, thank you! :)

22 minutes ago, Persiahedges said:

This game looks really good in screenshotsso far I can't wait to see the finished product.

Yeah, me neither. :P I really wish I could spend more time on that project. :P

Thank you! :) 

On 5/20/2017 at 5:53 PM, Rikifive said:

Why, thank you! :)

Yeah, me neither. :P I really wish I could spend more time on that project. :P

Thank you! :) 

And now I shall work on my game non-stop to outshine you, mwahahaha! *life throws a brick wall in front of me which I hit wile E. Coyote style* Oh-ahwah....life sucks at times!*collapses*

• Brohoof 2

12 hours ago, Fluttershyponygal said:

And now I shall work on my game non-stop to outshine you, mwahahaha! *life throws a brick wall in front of me which I hit wile E. Coyote style* Oh-ahwah....life sucks at times!*collapses*

At least you're making some progress. It's your time to shine like rainbows! ;)

As silly as it sounds, I wish I was jobless. If not job, I'd totally have the demo, that would cover the whole two first episodes done by now. That would mean having the systems (menus/battles etc.) almost done, so it would be going only better at that point...
However, I'm where I am now, which is - having not much done. *sigh*
If nothing will change, I'll start questioning, if there's any point in pushing that forward... Real life "sucks" indeed, as not always it decides to cooperate. :P 

That being said, for me it's not even a brick wall, but the whole brick prison. :rarity:

• 3 weeks later...
On 12.06.2017 at 8:01 AM, Penguinbrony24 said:

Good games are worth waiting for. Take your time with it. :) 

Thanks, I'm really looking forward to be able to spend some time on development.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
6 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Seriously please quit it with the offensive comment spamming mate. I seriously don't tolerate any language like that and that's exactly why I deleted your comment in my profile.

Yea he's been following me around when I post stuff it's not been fun for me I welcomed him a nice way and he replied with a lot of language 

This game look awesome btw hope its becomes a thing

Edited by DatBronyGuy
  • Brohoof 2

10 minutes ago, DatBronyGuy said:

Yea he's been following me around when I post stuff it's not been fun for me I welcomed him a nice way and he replied with a lot of language 

Maby even my OC might be featured in the game as a secret Easter egg character. :)

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Techno Universal said:

To be honest if you need any story ideas I could cover you on that plus I've got a really good Easter egg idea that involves my OC showing up in the game if you do a certain thing. :) 

Actually a help may come in handy from time to time - I'll be announcing that kind of stuff when the right time will come. ;) 

As for OC's - I may add some extra (non-canon) locations, to cover RPG elements better, so there's that possibility, that some OC's will come in handy there. I'll be able to provide more information in future. :) 

41 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Seriously please quit it with the offensive comment spamming mate. I seriously don't tolerate any language like that and that's exactly why I deleted your comment in my profile.

Don't feed the trolls. :P Report and ignore instead. ;)
Otherwise he'll clog this thread with improper content. :rarity: 

39 minutes ago, DatBronyGuy said:

I can imagine that ~ don't take these personally. :) 

Thank you :) I also hope it will.. 

27 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Maby even my OC might be featured in the game as a secret Easter egg character. :)

That may be possible, as I said before. ;) Though still... all of this is still subject to change, so I can't really say much at the moment. :rarity:

• Brohoof 2

6 hours ago, Rikifive said:

Actually a help may come in handy from time to time - I'll be announcing that kind of stuff when the right time will come. ;) 

As for OC's - I may add some extra (non-canon) locations, to cover RPG elements better, so there's that possibility, that some OC's will come in handy there. I'll be able to provide more information in future. :) 

Don't feed the trolls. :P Report and ignore instead. ;)
Otherwise he'll clog this thread with improper content. :rarity: 

I can imagine that ~ don't take these personally. :) 

Thank you :) I also hope it will.. 

That may be possible, as I said before. ;) Though still... all of this is still subject to change, so I can't really say much at the moment. :rarity:

Awesome mate! :)

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

Heya! It's been a while and while I would've liked to see more progress, greatness cannot be rushed. I'd offer my help but I can't do too much since I'm tied up with so many other projects, on top of well, life. Although if you need any small trinkets of code, feel free to ask! That is assuming you're using gamemaker. I remember that correctly, right?

• Brohoof 1

Just now, EclipseNightshade said:

Heya! It's been a while and while I would've liked to see more progress, greatness cannot be rushed. I'd offer my help but I can't do too much since I'm tied up with so many other projects, on top of well, life. Although if you need any small trinkets of code, feel free to ask! That is assuming you're using gamemaker. I remember that correctly, right?

Hey! :) 

I'm afraid you won't be able to see much of progress in the near future. The reason is, that I'm still working on requests, though I'm almost done with these, so I think I should be able to get back to the project within a month; max two. (Heh, that would be a maximum of week if not the job... >_>)
Now where I'll get stuck will be sprites- I'll have to design 8-dimension sprites with various animations (idle; trotting; galloping, as well as battle animations), so I suspect, that it will take me some time considering, that my job doesn't leave me much of free time.

I'm really afraid, that it will take me years and... that I'll disappoint all of you.

As for coding - I'm pretty sure I'll need some help there - not even with coding complex stuff, but just about approaching things, as I'm not sure how Game Maker will react to things, that I was doing with the other language. Though I'm recognizing the functions and stuff - I'm not sure how all of that exactly works from technical point of view. That being said- thank you for offering, I'll be sure to ask you for advice/help. :) ~And yes, you remember that correctly. :) 

I'll be updating you when I'll finally get back to this project. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, Rikifive said:

Hey! :) 

I'm afraid you won't be able to see much of progress in the near future. The reason is, that I'm still working on requests, though I'm almost done with these, so I think I should be able to get back to the project within a month; max two. (Heh, that would be a maximum of week if not the job... >_>)
Now where I'll get stuck will be sprites- I'll have to design 8-dimension sprites with various animations (idle; trotting; galloping, as well as battle animations), so I suspect, that it will take me some time considering, that my job doesn't leave me much of free time.

I'm really afraid, that it will take me years and... that I'll disappoint all of you.

As for coding - I'm pretty sure I'll need some help there - not even with coding complex stuff, but just about approaching things, as I'm not sure how Game Maker will react to things, that I was doing with the other language. Though I'm recognizing the functions and stuff - I'm not sure how all of that exactly works from technical point of view. That being said- thank you for offering, I'll be sure to ask you for advice/help. :) ~And yes, you remember that correctly. :) 

I'll be updating you when I'll finally get back to this project. :fluttershy:

We're fine with waiting, mate, nobody's forcing you:D Take your time, just don't give up on the project, that's all. Best of luck.

1 hour ago, Nico said:

We're fine with waiting, mate, nobody's forcing you:D Take your time, just don't give up on the project, that's all. Best of luck.

I'll do my best, thank you! :rarity::) 

8 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

I'll do my best, thank you! :rarity::) 

Glad to hear mate, keep us updated:)

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I have to say, I've looked at many other attempts at Pony RPGs before, but apart from Super Lesbian RPG none of them were very fun or interesting or even well made. This, however, has not only peaked my interest, but has me hyped! I'm looking forward to when it's complete.

• Brohoof 4

On 7/13/2017 at 8:46 AM, Rikifive said:

Happy to hear that! Pjwbjyd.png

I hope you'll not be disappointed! I really do...

Dude/gal... I have been working on TBOF for 3yrs now in fact as of october it will be 4yrs! The key thing is that you make a mlp fan game becuase YOU WANT TO, I know how hype for your game can make you feel like YOU MUST WORK ON IT but if you overdo it, you not only burn yourself out but you could potentially rush something that if you took your time with, would have come out so much better if you had paced yourself. You are(as far as I know) a one person dev team making a FULL GAME, we don't have an entire team working on code, storyline eventing, or extra features, we are doing this all by ourselves!(Well, I have hired help but its not cheep!)

Point is, work at your own pace and don't feel as though everyone's hype is like Rarity telling you:

:proud:

• Brohoof 2