12 hours ago, CarlMrgamer said:

Why does it say Temporarily suspended?

Riki is too busy to work on this project currently

3 people brohoof this

Just now, Compeador said:

ok thanks

On 4/28/2017 at 9:25 AM, Rikifive said:

@HereComesTom At the moment I'm pretty busy with the forums - not only these forums. :P There are things happening, so I have tons of work to do, not mentioning, that my job ruins most of the plans. :twi: 

I believe it should be getting better at some point - I hope it will.

At the moment this project is suspended, but do not confuse it with being abandoned. Once I'll get done with things, I'll happily get back to this game. Sorry for the lack of progress. :rarity:

That's good to hear, that at least you are doing some progress there. Keep it up! :) 

Considering your new job, I wouldn't doubt you would be busy. Remember: Your well being is more important than any project; If you feel you need to take a break from it, there's no problem in that :)

1 person brohoofs this

On 29.04.2017 at 5:44 AM, trademark2 said:

well, its good that the project isn't abandoned. It is so grand to have such wonderful content creators

I'm not sure if I'd be able to abandon this project, as it really means a lot to me, but it's a really long story. :rarity:
Thank you for your support. :fluttershy:

On 1.05.2017 at 2:34 PM, CarlMrgamer said:

Why does it say Temporarily suspended?

16 hours ago, Compeador said:

Yep, that's true. Blame it all on me. :rarity: ...and my job! :P
I've started this project as a jobless person - the progress was going nicely back then, but now... I wish I could work on the game on daily basis, instead of having to go to work. I'm really worried about the project, as I'm unsure of many things now.

On 1.05.2017 at 4:56 PM, MaryxMelody said:

Ohhh! Im soo hyped! Cant wai for more!! <3

Glad to hear that! :yay:

11 hours ago, Alphys Hedge said:

Considering your new job, I wouldn't doubt you would be busy. Remember: Your well being is more important than any project; If you feel you need to take a break from it, there's no problem in that :)

I'd rather take a break from work, as it literally is my main (and kinda the only one at the moment) source of stress. :P

I'll do my best to organize my time better after I'll get done with few things. Thank you for your kind words and support, I really appreciate it. :fluttershy:

2 people brohoof this

Woaaaa, it looks amazing ! o: Can't wait to play it ! Great job ! :3

1 person brohoofs this

This game looks really good in screenshotsso far I can't wait to see the finished product.

1 person brohoofs this

On 17.05.2017 at 11:46 AM, Laika said:

Woaaaa, it looks amazing ! o: Can't wait to play it ! Great job ! :3

Why, thank you! :)

22 minutes ago, Persiahedges said:

This game looks really good in screenshotsso far I can't wait to see the finished product.

Yeah, me neither. :P I really wish I could spend more time on that project. :P

Thank you! :) 

On 5/20/2017 at 5:53 PM, Rikifive said:

Why, thank you! :)

Yeah, me neither. :P I really wish I could spend more time on that project. :P

Thank you! :) 

And now I shall work on my game non-stop to outshine you, mwahahaha! *life throws a brick wall in front of me which I hit wile E. Coyote style* Oh-ahwah....life sucks at times!*collapses*

1 person brohoofs this

12 hours ago, Fluttershyponygal said:

And now I shall work on my game non-stop to outshine you, mwahahaha! *life throws a brick wall in front of me which I hit wile E. Coyote style* Oh-ahwah....life sucks at times!*collapses*

At least you're making some progress. It's your time to shine like rainbows! ;)

As silly as it sounds, I wish I was jobless. If not job, I'd totally have the demo, that would cover the whole two first episodes done by now. That would mean having the systems (menus/battles etc.) almost done, so it would be going only better at that point...
However, I'm where I am now, which is - having not much done. *sigh*
If nothing will change, I'll start questioning, if there's any point in pushing that forward... Real life "sucks" indeed, as not always it decides to cooperate. :P 

That being said, for me it's not even a brick wall, but the whole brick prison. :rarity: