Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food Do you like cheese?

KrazyDashie

just as the title says :P do you like cheese? (any type! :D) and also, whats your favourite thing to put on it? :P

i absolutely LOVE cheese :D i cant get enough of it :wat: i love cheddar the most, and i love making mac and cheese with it. my brother and my dad though, hate it when i make mac and cheese because they always talk about how i put way too much cheese on it :wat:

anyyway.what about you ponies?

• Brohoof 3

Of course I like cheese. And I know of a forum post from eight years ago that you will LOVE. It was on a website called Tiger's Mouth (a website for kids in America who like to play an Oriental board game called Go), and it was posted by a girl who called herself jrancourt. Here is a link: http://tigersmouth.org/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=113&rowstart=0

She asked everyone to fill out the following info about cheese: 

Hellomy name is (username,name) and I (like,love,dislike,hate,don'tcareabout) CHEESE. CHEESE is so totally (awesome,stupid,random) because (reason).Cheese is usually the color YELLOW, but I think it should be (colorotherthanyellow)! That is my view of CHEESE.

At age 11, my response was: 

Hello, my name is Katie and I am crazy for CHEESE, especially mozzerela! CHEESE is totally the best milk product in the history of the UNIVERSE because it tastes so AWESOME! CHEESE is usually YELLOW, but I think it should be blue with white spots that look like clouds! That is my view on CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what about all of you? My current response is: Hello, my name is Katie and I love CHEESE. CHEESE is so totally awesome because it tastes awesome! Cheese is usually YELLOW, but I think it should be PURPLE! That is my view of CHEESE.

Edited by melody5697
  • Brohoof 2

Yes, but only a few select types and only to use them on other foods. Burgers and grilled cheese being the top ones. :3 Grilled cheese is heaven. <3 Most kinds of cheese bread or cheesy garlic bread with a dipping sauce is also lovely.

• Brohoof 2

I love cheese, but I'm very picky about trying new ones. I like sharp cheese the best, but hate ones with pungent odours. Hard cheeses are preferred as some soft cheeses are weird in texture. No feta.

• Brohoof 2

I don't like most cheeses. Cheddar, parmesan, mozzarella, and ricotta can be good, but I'm still picky about them and I can't stand a lot of other ones at all. I've just always been part of the small minority that could do without cheese on most things, but has no lactose intolerance or milk allergy.

• Brohoof 1

Cheese is medicine to the soul! I love mozzarella, Gouda, provolone, cheddar (especially sharp), and Parmesan! :)

• Brohoof 2