Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food Do you like cheese?

KrazyDashie

I do indeed! I just love it on a nice fresh pizza. Grilled cheese sandwiches are among my favorite comfort foods, as they remind me of when my mom made them on rainy days. Mozzarella and sharp cheddar are my go-to's with provolone and gouda just behind. If there's a cheese platter, I am all over it. ;) 

• 1 year later...

Eh, I gotta be in the mood for cheese tbh. And I only like certain types...Pepperjack and Mozzerella are really the only two kinds I like. :mlp_pout:

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

I suppose I am one of those bizarre individuals who outright dislikes cheese of all varieties. :mlp_pout: I am sorry, but the general texture, flavor, and overall feeling in my stomach after eating it is just... eugh.

• Brohoof 1

I love most varieties of cheese, even strong-flavored blue cheese like Gorgonzola, Roquefort or Cabrales. And of course Gouda, Cheddar, Edam, Parmesan, etc...

I absolutely love old Dutch cheese! (it has to be at least 3 years old) There's nothing better than dark, old cheese with crystals in it that crumbles when you try to cut it!:wub:

I spend waaay too much on cheese :twismile:

Spoiler

Just look at it:wub:

1327148630-_JEA8660.jpg.f4bd784038935d77d46053daac6b72f1.jpg1486904973_brokkel-dsc02718-1-.thumb.jpg.81fdffb9bf00a8110ccb2600bebbe582.jpg

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...