Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food Do you like cheese?

KrazyDashie

I like feta cheese the most, also brie(even though I haven't had any in a while).  I've only had brie once and it was baked with some jelly, pretty tasty, I would definitely like try making it some time.

• Brohoof 2

I love cheese. If a dish has cheese in it, I'll eat it. I'm serious.

My favorite types of cheese are mozzarella, provolone, Swiss, cheddar, and Munster. There are several cheeses though that I simply cannot stand, the main ones being blue cheese and that processed American cheese stuff, so gross.

• Brohoof 2

Ooh! Cheese! I love cheese! Give me the cheese and no one has to get hurt! 

I love every kind of cheese I've ever tried. I especially like the creamy, mild white cheeses and the nasty pungent ones you can smell from across the street. Yes, that even includes Limburger and Liederkranz, which go great on rye with a slice of onion (just don't plan on getting close to anyone for a few days). 

Cheese is so versatile, it can go on or with just about anything. Melted, sliced, shredded...

Okay, I'm off to the kitchen now, bye! 

I love it. There is not a single "type" that I haven't liked,of course I enjoyed some less than others, but all of them tasted good, atleast in my opinion.

I freakin love cheese (Epsically cheese sandwich(; )

Story time: I seriously love those cube of cheeses you get at fancy places anyways so I was at Walmart and I saw this bag of this yellow stuff and I thought it was a bag of block cheese so I got so excited and it was only squash >.> I wasss so disappointed o:

Anyways I love Chedder and American cheese (:

I love me some cheese, BUT I am a tad picky when it comes to what types. I don't like super sharp cheeses, so when I make my mac n cheese at home I use mild cheddar.

But my other preferred cheeses are colby jack and mozzarella. 
:)

• 2 months later...

Do I like cheese?...

"Like" is an understatement. I LOVE cheese. Give me cheddar, brie, havarti, gouda, Babybel, parmesan, provolone, mozzarella, feta, cottage, cream, or Canadian cheddar, and I'm very much set.  :D

• 6 months later...