Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Markings of a Legend (OOC)

P-Jay

RP:

"There are many ways, to determine if one is a legend in his own right. Glory, spread across a world. Followers, cheering in every battle. A bloodline of warriors, pulsing through your veins."

"But the wise know those who posses these attributes, will be forgotten in time."

"Simply put, they have not yet become legendary."

"..."

"There is a mountain, west of Equestria, and north of Griffonstone. Perilous, daunting, and above all, deadly, this mountain has been the focus of those seeking everlasting glory, for as long as it's existed."

"Ponies, griffons, minotaurs, and more have all attempted to scale it...Few have come back."

"The few that did, however, told of a dragon, who possesses a mark of honor for the ages. A scale they each produced in turn, confirmed that this was no tall-tale."

"They speak of this dragon, as if the mere fact they've met him, has engraved their name in a stone of age which will last forever."

"..."

"Will you brave the mountain, and rise to their ranks?"

---

Heyoo! Action/Adventure roleplay, here. I'm looking for 3-5 people to join, and see if they might add their stories to the ranks of heros. Do note that this roleplay will be heavily focused on combat--and a lot of it.

Fighters that rely purely on magic are welcomed, but might not get the ending they want.

With that out of the way...Who's in?

Edited by P-Jay
  • Brohoof 2

"There are many ways, to determine if one is a legend in his own right. Glory, spread across a world. Followers, cheering in every battle. A bloodline of warriors, pulsing through your veins."

"But the wise know those who posses these attributes, will be forgotten in time."

"Simply put, they have not yet become legendary."

"..."

"There is a mountain, west of Equestria, and north of Griffonstone. Perilous, daunting, and above all, deadly, this mountain has been the focus of those seeking everlasting glory, for as long as it's existed."

"Ponies, griffons, minotaurs, and more have all attempted to scale it...Few have come back."

"The few that did, however, told of a dragon, who possesses a mark of honor for the ages. A scale they each produced in turn, confirmed that this was no tall-tale."

"They speak of this dragon, as if the mere fact they've met him, has engraved their name in a stone of age which will last forever."

"..."

"Will you brave the mountain, and rise to their ranks?"

---

Heyoo! Action/Adventure roleplay, here. I'm looking for 3-5 people to join, and see if they might add their stories to the ranks of heros. Do note that this roleplay will be heavily focused on combat--and a lot of it.

Fighters that rely purely on magic are welcomed, but might not get the ending they want.

With that out of the way...Who's in?

Are non-op Alicorns permitted?

maybe consider a few revisions. 

define 'non-op', in your terms.

Well, he's pretty powerful, but if he uses his magic too much, he'll exhaust himself and be practically a sitting duck. I designed Damien that way so he would be strong, but not too strong.

May I join with my OC, Copper Strikes?

Link is right here.  And he doesn't really rely on magic that much.

okay, accepted...but i dont think he'll like this rp much. 

*casually sneaks Tyra into the list*

*smol viking axe Nordic pone is accepted*

Well, he's pretty powerful, but if he uses his magic too much, he'll exhaust himself and be practically a sitting duck. I designed Damien that way so he would be strong, but not too strong.

link?

AH what the heck I'm feeling spunky, I'm going to put Rhetoric into the mix, if thats ok, its time Equestria re examines what exactly a hero is. 

perhaps he'll give new meaning to the mountain itself...accepted

Well if there's still room, how could I not want to participate? Initiate phase one; power up the B.A.S.S. Cannon!

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/lorec-krin-r6942

....................................FIRE.

I guess I'll join with Ice if it means something enough.

glad to have you aboard. XD accepted. 

• Brohoof 2

i hope you'll have a consistent posting schedule, altmile. XD accepted.

and this is where i close off new players. sorry magos. XD

@

do you have a character page for your oc?

ill start the roleplay momentarily. please keep in mind, the area where this will be taking place.

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/mlp/images/a/a4/Map_of_Equestria_2015.jpg/revision/20151205072352

the Mountain is Northeast of Griffonstone, inclined towards slightly more uncharted land. Feel free to have your character discover the mountain--dubbed Kaalro Mountain, respectively--by however means you deem creative enough. This ranges from stumbling across the mountain right off the bat, to having heard about it in fables passed down in your family line. 

@

Please reply as soon as possible, whether or not you wish to partake. 

Also, please note that other then scenario, I myself will be doing very little roleplaying, aside from the challenges on the mountain, as well as the being at the end. 

• Brohoof 2

Not sure why you mentioned me in that post, but Dwhite, do note that not everyone is open to talk about themselves to total strangers. XD

@

Sorry, but your timeline is up. After about a day and a half. XD

Magos, mi amigo, you're up! Can't wait to see what Memento does. XD

• Brohoof 1

i hope you'll have a consistent posting schedule, altmile. XD accepted. and this is where i close off new players. sorry magos. XD@,  do you have a character page for your oc?ill start the roleplay momentarily. please keep in mind, the area where this will be taking place. http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/mlp/images/a/a4/Map_of_Equestria_2015.jpg/revision/20151205072352 the Mountain is Northeast of Griffonstone, inclined towards slightly more uncharted land. Feel free to have your character discover the mountain--dubbed Kaalro Mountain, respectively--by however means you deem creative enough. This ranges from stumbling across the mountain right off the bat, to having heard about it in fables passed down in your family line.  @,  Please reply as soon as possible, whether or not you wish to partake. Also, please note that other then scenario, I myself will be doing very little roleplaying, aside from the challenges on the mountain, as well as the being at the end.

I do have a character page for Damien, but the reason as to why I'm having trouble getting the like are rather complicated. I'll work on it more but I can't make any guarantees.

@

Sorry to say this, but you're a little too late on the draw, and I don't think you'll be able to join us.  Sorry to say this.  :(

I think I'm making Copper have a hard time making friends.  :(

Alright, before I can go any further, I want to run this with both @@P-Jay, and@.

The basic story of what I want to do is that Copper was practicing his fighting one day when he was knocked out by a large magic blast, which was a misfire by, who else, Twilight Sparkle.  During his coma, Copper's mind went into work, and Lord Solaris, who is the father of Princess Celestia in my head-canon, arrives in and compliments his work in magic, and would like to stay with him for a few years, which right now is the middle of those years.  Copper agrees, and they become good friends.  Like in this situation, when Copper feels threatened, Solaris comes in and protects his friend, who he sometimes calls a 'child.'

Is this okay?

unfortunately, im going to have to decline this headcanon for this particular rp, because using such methods might feel like an easy 'i win' button, for the mountain. plus, i foresee this mingling badly with both the other RP'er's, and the Dragon.

@@P-Jay

I was planning it for only communicating with Mori's spirits and not the mountain, but okay.

@

So sorry for the language I put into this.  :(

I just didn't know what else to put now that my idea was thrown in the trash.

@@DwhitetheGamer,

Just as a note, The Widow is a colloquial term and not a proper name to refer to her by when attempting to talk to her. 'She' is a conglomeration of about fifty souls with the dominant personality being that of the deceased Baroness Carnation XII immediately after being abused, mentally broken, soul jarred, and murdered by her husband. She's pretty messed up, but the spirit was damaged and is mixed with dozens of other ponies' memories... so doesn't quite know why she feels bitter towards the world.

Anyways, referring to her as The Widow isn't going to draw her attention much; it's a label that's applied to that particular collection of spirits by Mori when something more specific than 'she' is required in conversation.

• 2 weeks later...

@@The Down Trotten

Sorry for the late reply, but I don't mind.  A little fame never hurt him.

Also...

@,

Honestly I was expecting some sort of reaction by the spirits with Mori during Copper's prayer. :confused:

Finally,

@@P-Jay,

Time to make some challenges in the mountain.  :)