Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When did Discord and Tirek meet?

ggg-2

The comics follow show canon as much as possible, however. Tirek's Fiendship Is Magic comic implies that Discord (or a Draconequus like him) was part of Vorak and Haydon's court, with Twilight's Kingdom seemingly having them meet for the first time. So what's up?

Hey @@ggg-2! Just letting you know that your thread's title was edited so that it's more descriptive of your topic. :)

To answer the question, Tirek recognized Discord when they met in Twilight's Kingdom, and was surprised that he was freed. I'd say their first meeting probably was in Fiendship is Magic #2, while their first one-on-one interaction could've been at anytime from that moment to any moment before Discord was turned into a statue.

• Brohoof 2

Hey @@ggg-2! Just letting you know that your thread's title was edited so that it's more descriptive of your topic. :)

To answer the question, Tirek recognized Discord when they met in Twilight's Kingdom, and was surprised that he was freed. I'd say their first meeting probably was in Fiendship is Magic #2, while their first one-on-one interaction could've been at anytime from that moment to any moment before Discord was turned into a statue.

I always assumed he recognized Discord through reputation.