Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I Need Help Discovering Artists!

TheWhiteBowser

Hey guys I'm trying to start up a new channel on equestra.tv with the sole purpose of getting newcoming artists to the fandom get noticed. This means that PMV's and youtube projects that have the least amount of views made by the brony fanbase are what take priority over everything else I put on the channel. But it as it turns out youtube kind of hides PMV's with less than 500 views from their search results. No matter what I force youtube to search for and even if I go to the very last page of results it still only shows PMV's with over 1000 views. I kind of want to search for the obscure stuff for this channel. I want yearning and unknown artists to get noticed. Of course because youtube won't do it I want to do it myself. 

So if any of you guys know some SUPER OBSCURE video editing artists on youtube making MLP content please let me know!

Whoops I hope I didn't mess up here. I'm still unsure which topics are reserved for threads and which topics are reserved for posts on my profile. I'm not even sure if talking about equestria.tv is permitted to be talked about on here on these forums. I'm really very sorry. If I messed up I apologize. I'm still very new to this place.

• Brohoof 1

Hello @TheWhiteBowser!

I'ma actually do what was mentioned above, and move this to Video Creative Resources. ;) No worries at all, promise! 

I hope you get some great feedback over there for building your channel! :grin: (I adjusted your title to be a little more specific to that end.)

Also, it's totally cool to talk about Equestria.TV here, especially since it's one of Poniverse's other sites. :fluttershy:

-----

Additionally, I actually really love the idea of what you're doing, and wish you the best of luck with it! :) It seems like a really awesome thing to try to do, and I hope it goes well~♪

• Brohoof 1