Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Zachary

Zachary

Why is Rarity for you best pony?

Which Song from MLP is your favorite? 

1. Rarity is the Best Pony Ever! She is Amazing! and She is the Best Unicorn Ever! (don't quote me for that, That's all I can think for)

2. The Smile Song (Smile, Smile, Smile) and More!

Cake or pie? Why?

That's though, I like Both but I like Cake! Because Cake is Amazing and It comes with Different Flavors! My Favorite Flavor is Strawberry and Other Flavors!

edit: Fixed posting, I thought you mean't favorite episodes, my bad

Edited by ZacharyDiLello2k17

Which Rarity dress is your favorite and why?

Ugh, So Tough, I like em All but If I had to Choose, It would be A tie between Gala and Weddina!

Edited by ZacharyDiLello2k17

Is it not strange that Rarity as a fashion designer and dress lover is usually undressed?

Who is your favorite BG-Pony?

And who is your favorite MLP antagonist? 

No, It's not that Strange!

Derpy because Who doesn't Like Muffins?

Changelings!

• 2 weeks later...
post-18984-0-43211000-1399339235.gif Good Day Mr. Zachary! Am a journalist from Canterlot Times Newspaper! i would like an interview with you!
post-18984-0-24039800-1399343692.gif i see you have pics of Rarity, Do you like her?? *blush*

post-18984-0-85282600-1413329003.gif Rarity: oh? do i hear someone has a crush on me?

Good Day Mr. Zachary! Am a journalist from Canterlot Times Newspaper! i would like an interview with you!
i see you have pics of Rarity, Do you like her?? *blush*

Rarity: oh? do i hear someone has a crush on me?

Good Day and Oh Course I do Like Her!

Unrelated: Spike has a Crush on Rarity but I still Like Her!

post-18984-0-35675300-1399344126.gif now this question is hard and trust me you dont have to answer it if you dont like it but... what would be your reaction if you see Rarity or EG Rarity having finally a legit romance and/or wedding in the show?

now this question is hard and trust me you dont have to answer it if you dont like it but... what would be your reaction if you see Rarity or EG Rarity having finally a legit romance and/or wedding in the show?

I'm hate to say this But I can't answer that Question, Sorry.

post-18984-0-43211000-1399339235.gif okay there's no problem, i have some fun questions for ya and please, have an open mind

post-18984-0-21071100-1399345266.gif let's imagine for a moment that for some reason without explanation or logic one day you go to your room, and what happen?? You Found a Real Rarity! she has the texture of a marshmallow, her beautiful big eyes closed, the most perfect purple mane and her cutie mark showing it's glory, she is a perfect adaptation from the show to the real world, every small detail was carefully added to this real representation, what is she doing? she is sleeping in your bed, snoring cutely, her mane just touching the pillows softly, her breathing is visible on that soft skin, is very visible her anatomy to appreciate her slow movements as you see her sleeping, her mouth is a bit open so a drops of saliva falls in the pillow, just a few, she is wearing one of your shirts and for some reason it's bigger for her so you can guess her size and a soft scent of a fancy perfume catches your nose... okay after that image as soon as you open the door let me ask:
what would be your first reaction?

what would you do next?

if she wakes up and smiles at you what you would do?

now listen to this:
let's imagine that she explains that Twilight made a parallel universe traveling spell, and for some reason she brought her in your world and she will stay in your world for 8 days until she returns to equestria, she blushes, and asks you if she can stay in your house in those days, what would you react and do next?

• 1 month later...

Hello Everypony! As the Title Says, You can Ask me Anything but don't ask me any Personal Information.

Let the Questions Begin!

What's your favorite MLP episode? If it's too hard to pick one, then how about a top five?

What's your favorite MLP episode? If it's too hard to pick one, then how about a top five?

Top 5:

1. Rarity Investigates

2. A Hearth's Warming Tail

3. Rarity Takes Manehattan

4. Viva Las Pegasus

5. Lesson Zero

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

seeing how I personally dont like Rarity as a character (except in Friendship is Witchcraft ... that is when I loved her xDDD might watch that later) and I wanted to see why Rarity fans like her ....

why DO you like Rarity as a pony? what makes her stand out as best pony when even thou she is the embodiment of the element of Genorosity she has shown (on multiple times mind you) that she isnt generous, doesn't that seem somehow strange to you that someone who is the very being of genorosity is more greedy then generous?

if you could go back and rewrite the entire show, what would be 3 things you would change and why?

whats your favourite song from each season?

poofy maned pinkie or straight maned pinkie and why? (to keep this PG, keep Cupcakes and Cupcake spin offs out of the answer and stick to the show itself)

whats ur thoughts on Spike having a crush on Rarity and if she did take him on a date, how would it turn out? ... ill ask more later ... for now I have other places to post to that needs more attention

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...