Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which languages do you speak?

zerox

I am bilingual and can speak English and Vietnamese fluently (shoutout to any other Vietnamese speaking Bronies out there  :pinkie:). I am working on upgrading to trilingual status by adding Spanish to the mix. I can converse at an elementary level, but would like to improve to at least be able to hold a conversation with a native speaker  :smug:

Just English and a very little German. I can't practice on Rosetta Stone anymore because my computer's sound thingy doesn't work, so most of what I learned is rusting away to oblivion in the back of my brain. :pout:  

You could try Duolingo, Memrise, Glossika, Favio (I think that's how its spelled) and others like that in the meantime.

• Brohoof 1

U.S. English, and a little bit of German and Russian. I need to re-visit German one day so I can say I can actually speak it fluently, same for Russian. 

• Brohoof 1

English, Filipino, Mandarin ( 普通话 ), Japanese ( 日本語 ).

I'm not fluent in Filipino since I can't speak or write very well.  :please: And still learning the other two.

Edited by Comix Strike

I speak fluently English, French and Russian. Am studying German but I am not good at it... for now... And also I know several other languages, like C++, Python and brainf__k (yup. There is a programming language with such family-friendly name. Wanna know how to code "Friendship is magic!" in it? Here is how: -[------->+<]>---.--[++++>---<]>-.---------.----.+++++++++.----------.--[--->+<]>---.-----------.+.+++++++.[------->++<]>.-[--->++<]>-.++++++++++.+[---->+<]>+++.+[----->+<]>.------------.++++++.++.------.[--->+<]>. )

• Brohoof 2

I'm fluent in Dutch (my native tongue) and English, I understand German and more or less speak it, I understand a bit of French, I know some very basic Japanese...and that's about it.

My goal is to learn German, French, Greek, Japanese, and Swedish well enough to carry a conversation in them. German and French, because those are the languages aside from English I'll be exposed to most. Greek, because my girlfriend is half-Greek. Japanese because I'm a weeb, and Swedish...because it's super easy.

Russian, English, Spanish still primarily.

same, except Spanish.. i would love to learn it, but i don't need it anywhere so.. but still it's one of my favorite languages with Japanese and Dutch. maybe some day i learn them all.. i hope so)

• Brohoof 2