Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mirror Universe episode in Season 3

Akemi Homura

This isn't official, just pure speculation. Anyways, here goes.

As you know, the characters in MLP are extremely in-depth and each are their own characters with their own individual strengths and weaknesses, and together, they embody the most powerful "weapon" in all of Equestria - harmony!

However, what about in some alternate reality, where everybody is the complete opposite of who they are, and Celestia's rule is a complete tyranny? No, I'm not talking about the characters being Discord'd, but rather, everything isn't in "chaos" like in the Return of Harmony. And a couple of the Mane 6 somehow swap "places" with their Mirror Universe counterparts, ala Star Trek? They would be forced to try to get back, try to take up their counterparts' lives, and serve under a perhaps evil Celestia. Again, not Discord'd. A completely different universe where tyranny and corruption are dominant instead of harmony.

For example, Twilight and Rarity get sucked into the "alternate universe" (we'll call it AU) and swap places with the AU counterparts after one of Twilight's spellcastings goes horribly wrong. Upon landing in the AU, they are shocked to see what the AU Equestria is like - full of malcontent and malicious ponies all serving under a tyrannical Princess, or should we say "Queen". In the meanwhile, the AU Twilight and Rarity find themselves in the "regular" Equestria where they start causing trouble, much to the confusion of the rest of the regular Mane 6... and you might know how the rest goes.

Talk about it here.

• Brohoof 2

There was already something similar in the Discord Pilot Episodes. The mane six had their roles reversed, and Discord in general flips everything upside down. (Quite literally.) So technically we already had an episode like that.

However it would be neat to see something like that. But a little beyond the FiM universe if you know what I mean. (no pun originally intended.)

There was already something similar in the Discord Pilot Episodes. The mane six had their roles reversed, and Discord in general flips everything upside down. (Quite literally.) So technically we already had an episode like that.

However it would be neat to see something like that. But a little beyond the FiM universe if you know what I mean. (no pun originally intended.)

Discord would make no appearance whatsoever. the AU Equestria is essentially a corrupt and merciless empire run by a very evil queen AKA Celestia (or maybe her name is changed because she is so evil - and so are her subjects), and as a result, you cannot really compare it to the Return of Harmony since friendship is seemingly nowhere to be found here.

I'd go and nuke evil Celestia's ass when she's not expecting it ;). I'd then have the good Celestia create a clone of herself that is exacrly like her this time and rule the once-tryannical Equestria the same way good Celestia does.

Then I realize its a dream :(.

"Mirror Mirror: Equestria" Alternate Spike would have a beard, and able able to use logic to help set things right. Or would it be Celestia who would have the beard? Either way, I would love to see an alternate universe Equestria.

How about one where Good Princess Luna needs help overthrowing her EVIL sister? The possibilities are endless! How about an Equestria that relies heavily on technology, and magic is seen as evil and stamped out? Twilight would be in BIG trouble there!

• Brohoof 3

Evil Celestia comes into the good Celestia's universe and tried to take over.

You know,that sounds like something the MLP developers might do and besides,they talked about this episode that will ''blow our minds''.Could that episode have the same storyline as this?

(edited)

"Mirror Mirror: Equestria" Alternate Spike would have a beard, and able able to use logic to help set things right. Or would it be Celestia who would have the beard? Either way, I would love to see an alternate universe Equestria.

How about one where Good Princess Luna needs help overthrowing her EVIL sister? The possibilities are endless! How about an Equestria that relies heavily on technology, and magic is seen as evil and stamped out? Twilight would be in BIG trouble there!

Thanks for picking up the Star Trek reference ;)

Edited by Emperor Belichick

(edited)

Sounds cool! ..As long as they get back from there :P

Edited by Jokuc

Maybe they get teleported into Discord's dreamworld where he spends his time stuck in stone?

Why would I be stuck in stone in my own dreamworld? I'm already stuck in stone in the real world xD

Hmm... I had an idea for a more subtle version of this story yesterday.

Are you a... mind ninja?

:ph34r:

Why would I be stuck in stone in my own dreamworld? I'm already stuck in stone in the real world xD

I think he means where Discord spends his time while his physical body is encased in stone. Otherwise that would be rather counter-productive, lol.

Hmm... I had an idea for a more subtle version of this story yesterday.

Are you a... mind ninja?

:ph34r:

I think he means where Discord spends his time while his physical body is encased in stone. Otherwise that would be rather counter-productive, lol.

I guessed so, but I posed my question the simple direct way anyway xP My opinion is my consciousness is stuck in either my own mind, or in a pocket dimension related to my mind.

I do like the idea of the Mane 6 getting separated! Hmmmm... what if, when Discord returns, he tries to defeat the Mane 6 by scattering them all across the world, far away from Equestria! Course, it could end up taking a whole season for all of the Mane 6 to get back together, and Lord knows it'd be risky trying to have great character interaction if they weren't around each other for most of a season, but I think it's definitely an intriguing concept. Either that, or, ya know, it might just take 2 episodes for them to reunite, which would work as well! :)