Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Need second opinion about an AppStore game

HereComesTom

I hope I'm posting this in the right place...

Anyhow, I've been working on a really simple, but fun and addicting arcade game that I want to sell on the iTunes AppStore, and after about two years of working on it off and on, I've finally gotten it uploaded.  Now all I need is to submit it for approval and pick out a price.

However, I'm not sure what I should charge people for it.  On the one hand, you can get a lot of enjoyment out of the game and it's got a lot of replay value, and you can play it for a long time with it being engaging all the way.  On the other hand, it's such a simple game that there are no actual animations in the game---there's plenty of movement, but no animations.  Plus, there's no background music (though I did set it up so that you could play stuff off your iTunes library without interference with the game's sound effects, and so that you could mute the game's sound without affecting your phone's overall sound).

With all that context in mind:  is $2.00 too much to ask for a game like that?  Should I keep it to $1.00?