Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

headcanon for what the dazzlings are doing right now

Unlikeable Pony

So what's everyone's headcanons for what happened to the sirens after the end of rainbow rocks? What do you think the three of them are doing now?

I kind of like to think they're all working minimum wage jobs at a taco bell knockoff resteraunt and living in a tiny apartment together sharing rent-- Sonata doesn't care because its tacos, but the others are miserable.

Interesting point to note: Adagio actually scooped up the shards of her pendant, the other two didn't. I'm guessing Adagio is looking for a way to repair it, the other two probably just left her to her own devices. Aria would definitely try to take the leadership away, and Sonata would probably back her, due to inherent stupidity... What? No, I don't dislike Sonata... I just, well, I mean... you dislike Sonata! And tacos taste bad! *Runs away*

• Brohoof 2

Plotting their next move in their lair. As beings who are at least 1000 years old, I envision them with a lair somewhere filled with provisions, loot, and so forth they have been hoarding for an emergency. It is from here I imagine them planning what to do next. An idea I had is that they go to a contact of theirs, the Witch Hydia(from the original MLP movie), who instructs them on how to regain their powers and immortality, in exchange for services.

Sirens might have lost their voices, but not their vile charisma. They’ve become internet celebrities that talk about butts in video games and rule their army of fanboys with an iron fin. Every negative comment just means more shekels in their wallets. None can stand against their newfound power and emerge unbanned on social media.

They have seen the pictures and comment about Camp Everfree posted online. Now, their eyes turn towards a more familiar source of power, and this time, they are prepared. Losing is not an option. #Baited&Outsmarted

Plotting their next move in their lair. As beings who are at least 1000 years old, I envision them with a lair somewhere filled with provisions, loot, and so forth they have been hoarding for an emergency. It is from here I imagine them planning what to do next. An idea I had is that they go to a contact of theirs, the Witch Hydia(from the original MLP movie), who instructs them on how to regain their powers and immortality, in exchange for services.

I can actually imagine them secretly being semi-rich or something.

Come on ,they could be rich okay,Adagio must have told Aria and Sonata to pick as much as money they could.And no one would make them poor since Principle Celestia didnt call the police when she had the chance to. (heck,I dont even know if she knew anything at all )

The Dazzlings became normal teens going to a different normal high school. Each of them turned a new leaf and they help her each other find their true self. They helped the students at school and they're communities with each of their special gifts. Adagio became a natural leader, becoming the head of several school clubs and community events. Sonata helped with organization and taco food preparations for local events. Aria became an event coordinator, helping stage up performances and help fund the facilities to run them. Together they became happy and are glad that they left their lives of fame and power.

• Brohoof 2

i imagine them having completed high school for how long they have been in the human world,now theyre going to college

Gotta wonder, are they (by their human forms) even legally OLD enough to live on their own? :P

idk they look 18-19 ,nah ive seen people look young than they really are lol Edited by LyricaDreamy

i imagine them having completed high school for how long they have been in the human world,now theyre going to college

idk they look 18-19 ,nah ive seen people look young than they really are lol

Physically they're in their early-mid teens, as they were the same height as the other school characters and passed easily for school girls. We can gauge age relative to the height of the students compared to Luna and Celestia, though it's worth noting that Celestia is a taller than average snu-snu monster, as you can usually see when she is standing next to Luna and Cinch.

I'd say the Dazzlings(physically) and the Mane 7 are 15-16.

All this talk of age, though, has me thinking. Now that the Dazzlings don't have their pendants, are they no longer immortal? Are they going to start ageing? If so, will they age normally? Or at an accelerated rate? The latter would add an extra incentive for them to regain their powers and might be an opportunity to see what they look like as adults. The Mane 7 could even help them get their immortality back out of a possibly undue sense of guilt for potentially killing the Dazzlings by destroying their pendants. So many possibilities.

• Brohoof 1

Based on the conversation they had in the diner at the start of the film I would imagine that without their pendants to absorb power they may be at very real risk of starving to death.  I doubt that would happen quickly though, it may be more like their relative immortality ceases and they start to age normally.

You can be certain that they won't have strayed far from CHS though, they know that there is magic around that place and having seen the supernatural goings on during the Friendship Games they will be trying to find some kind of way to restore their power to one degree or another.

Physically they're in their early-mid teens, as they were the same height as the other school characters and passed easily for school girls. We can gauge age relative to the height of the students compared to Luna and Celestia, though it's worth noting that Celestia is a taller than average snu-snu monster, as you can usually see when she is standing next to Luna and Cinch.

All this talk of age, though, has me thinking. Now that the Dazzlings don't have their pendants, are they no longer immortal? Are they going to start ageing? If so, will they age normally? Or at an accelerated rate? The latter would add an extra incentive for them to regain their powers and might be an opportunity to see what they look like as adults. The Mane 7 could even help them get their immortality back out of a possibly undue sense of guilt for potentially killing the Dazzlings by destroying their pendants. So many possibilities.

15-16 is right out though, because the staff said that the High school isn't a Merged middle high school school, which means the CMC are legitimate high school students.

So since the CMC have to be younger than the mane six, the mane six should be 17-18 since the CMC are attending high school.

As such, I think the mane six are at their full height more or less, and Celestia and luna are just Abnormal Mutant Giantesses with Stilt legs.

All female students have the same body type ,bothers me :/ . I think theyre around 164cm? While the cmc look like 11-13

Seriously though it will make more sence if Mane 6 go to College to begin with .But we will never see the CMC .

Seriously though it will make more sence if Mane 6 go to College to begin with .But we will never see the CMC .