Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

headcanon for what the dazzlings are doing right now

Unlikeable Pony

Honestly I have written an entire fanfiction (on going!) about what the Sirens are up to several years (seven) down the road from the end of RR.

Summary for those who cant check the link at the bottom:

Adagio- Married to Sunset Shimmer

Aria- became and MMA fighter only to get married and settle down

Sonata- in a relationship with Rarity (bug off haters! I like the ship!)

In short I really think the girls (Sunset) find the Sirens, half starved and suffering from exposure. Take them in, help them out, several years of trials and pains later and we got relationships and drama.

With my fic I took a realistic approach to story and physical apperance of the girls, but also mixed in a good bit of magic, for funzies!

I think the Dazzlings were investergated by the FBI because to their unexplainable powers. However, they are unable to demonstrate their abilities due to their necklaces being destroyed so they are on a mission to lead the secret services to the loacation of where they can contain their power again and helping the secret service gain resources for super experimental weaponry. Nevertheless, the girls betrayed them after gaing their powers back and put them under there spell, ironically preventing the magic being used for much worse evil!

…or something like that.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

My actual headcanon is that they're off somewhere looking for more Equestrian magic to get their hands on, so they can restore their pendants and continue feeding on negative emotions.

What I hope happened is that they have crappy day jobs in a fast food joint, which they eke out by appearing in certain commercials late at night on TV.

• 2 weeks later...

I see them struggling to make ends meet since their magic and singing abilities have been taken away from them. I think they've been forced to adapt to the food of the human world as they can no longer absorb negative energy. Given how sexualized the three of them are, it wouldn't surprise me to see them working either as models or at a dead-end job if the former didn't work.

Remember, only Sonata expressed an interest in Tacos, and the Taco obsession was imposed by the fandom, not the writers. Sonata said Tacos once, now she is the Taco girl...

It's always the way with fandoms (not just MLP): one innocuous, silly comment, and that's all anyone remembers.

It's always the way with fandoms (not just MLP): one innocuous, silly comment, and that's all anyone remembers.

Yes. I don't watch FiM(i'm more into EqG) but as I understand it, Derpy said Muffins once, then she became Muffins obsessed and they even changed her name to Muffins. It's stupid really.

i sketched up an idea for a headcanon of them last year. but its kinda sad ^^; since they cant sing to control anymore, ive always imagined them living on the streets, the sketch I did up was of them huddled in a stack of boxes in the rain, Sonata being the hyper innocent one, is sleeping curled up on Aria's lap, with a little smile because shes dreaming of Tacos I guess. Aria is the rough type but she looks out for innocent little Sonata, so they're quite close. 

Adagio is in "revenge will be mine" mode, looking out into the wet street, angry, scheming ways to get back at the Rainbooms or return to Equestria. She will not be giving up.

If i thought more about this headcanon or wrote it up, I guess at least one of them would be in a job to at least earn food money, since they're mortal now and need to eat.  

• 2 weeks later...