Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Your travels?

zerox

so where have you travelled to and which places did you find quite interesting?

me: UK (england), USA (california, arizona, nevada, utah), Croatia, Austria, Italy and Hungary.

I really liked the universal studios in LA and the british natural history museum in London.

Edited by zerox

I've only ever been to Spain and France, and I went to Spain when I was 3, so I cant really say that I remember any of it, but my parents said I had fun, so that's good to hear. France, or normandy specifically on the other hand, was very recent and I remember all of it, probably one of the best few days I've ever had were over there, and would go back at some point for sure

I have never been outside the United States.

Places I have been:

- Kansas

- Baltimore

- Philadelphia

- Florida

- Portland Oregon

- Los Angeles

- New York City

The Baltimore trips will always be close to my heart cause 99 percent of the trips to Baltimore were for bronycon's.

Florida was amazing because of Disney world. And in LA I did a ton of things. One day I went to Universal studios in La. One day I went to a Dodgers game. I went to Disney Land and an Angels game one day and then I saw Wwe Summerslam at the Staples center. No complaints whatsoever.

My dream is to go to a lot more places and maybe go to Canada, France, and the UK some day.

I've never been outside of the US. I've been to a number of states... Most when I was super-young (I've been to most of the Southeast states, but only when I was really young. I hardly remember any of it). The trip to Florida was memorable for my family, but not for me. lol

The places of interest I have been are Washington D.C., Southern California, Indiana, and Cleveland, Ohio. The first two were trips with my family just over a decade ago, while the other two have been band/orchestra trips.

I'd love to travel further up North, and also travel to Europe.

Well I lived in NY, Maryland, and various parts of NY. I've been to California, Ohio, Penn, New Jersey, even Detroit for a brief time. However I recently moved to Germany where I live now.

I've traveled to a few Smash Bros Melee tournaments. I never went for sight seeing nor regular tourism. It's not my kind of thing. Meeting other kinds of people is interesting, to say the least and something generic. Traveling is a pain I never want to suffer through anymore, but I have fond memories of these experiences

They were Genesis 1 (Antioch, California), Apex 2010 and 2012 (New Brunswick, NJ), Syracuse Smash (Syracuse, NY), [forgotten tournament name] (Pittsburgh, PA), and HERB 3 (Raleigh, NC)

I've travelled to quite a few places outside of the US and over half of the US (mostly for work though).

France, England, Ireland, Czech Republic, Romania, Italy, Russia, Mexico, and the Dominican Republic. Really loved Ireland because of how green it was and the friendliness of the people.

I just got back from working in Alaska off of Nome for almost 3 months and it was pretty cool. Still glad to be home.

I've been in all but a handful of the states, and lived in Pennsylvania, Virginia, Massachusetts, Oregon, Nevada, the midwest and California. I've been to Mexico and Canada as well, but never overseas. I try to travel whenever I can afford it and just got back from Walt Disney World in Florida. 

• Brohoof 1

Most of my traveling I've done in my life so far is in the United States. The only time I left American Soil was going to Cancun Mexico

in 2006 when I was still a kid :).

I want to travel to Germany really bad. Not Only because there is lot of heritage and because they have awesome theme parks, but also because my great Grandfather Immigrated to the U.S. in the 1930s and he was from Germany. Which means I could possibly have relatives I never met that live in Germany. 

I've been in all but a handful of the states, and lived in Pennsylvania, Virginia, Massachusetts, Oregon, Nevada, the midwest and California. I've been to Mexico and Canada as well, but never overseas. I try to travel whenever I can afford it and just got back from Walt Disney World in Florida. 

The states I've been too are.....

Nevada, Arizona, Tennessee, Kentucky, Ohio, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Florida, Virginia, Washington D.C., Texas, 

and Colorado

I live in California

Edited by Captain Whirlwind
  • Brohoof 1

I travel a lot for work.  In the past decade I've been to the US (every state except Alaska and New Hampshire), Canada (Quebec, Ontario, and Manitoba), Mexico, Colombia, England, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Italy, Turkey, Niger, Ascension, Cape Verde, Lebanon, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Qatar, the Emirates, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan, Thailand, Japan, and Guam.

I might have forgotten a few here and there.  Places I still want to visit in particular are: New Zealand, China, India, and South Africa.

Kenya and India. 

Most interesting I found was the children, but than again I spent the most time with them. Also the way soooo many people can live in one area (I'm from a small village).

Edited by Asterous

I've only been in the US. I need to get out more...

States: California, Oregon, Arizona, Colorado, Nebraska, Kansas, Missouri, Arkansas, Georgia, Connecticut, and prolly a few in between.

I must say that I like Colorado and Arizona quite a bit. I'm going on vacation to Kentucky in March, so hopefully that will be fun. But, for the past 2 years I've only been to Arkansas and Missouri...nothing very exciting here lol.

• Brohoof 1

I haven't traveled outside the US except to British Columbia in Canada for a while. I have been to laces like California, Washington, Florida, and the Capital I went to recently. 

I love travelling and would love to go abroad to other countries, but it is expensive. At least I have time to learn Japanese. I would love to go to the country someday, while not perfect, I love the culture and things there, and they also have Kitsune Mura (Fox Village), which would be awesome to go to.

I've actually never been anywhere outside my country, not because I couldn't, I never wanted to tbh... I find it the best to be with my friends in the same city, or being home at my computer and nothing else.

• 3 years later...

I've been to the beach in another state and to the mountains in another state before, and I've enjoyed both of those places! But aside from that, I haven't travelled anywhere outside the USA before.