Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you do when the electricity goes out?

Luigi

SAVE THE ICECREAM!!! When electricity goes out the freezer won't have any power and all the icecream will melt, I have to safe it!!

And after I did that I'm going to find all the candles in the house for when it gets dark and then, I'd go draw something.

• Brohoof 2

First thing I do is check to make sure my devices are charged. If not, or if it's at night, I reach for one of the countless flashlights my Dad keeps around the house and sit in the dark until the power comes back on. 

I haven't experienced the power going out very much, but if it does happen I would play games on my tablet. If my tablet has low battery, I would go to my 3DS. If both are dead, I would go to the pantry and try to find something that doesn't need to be microwaved. If there's nothing to satisfy me, regardless of the time, I'm going to sleep.

I'd usually just use up the remaining battery in my laptop, then I would use up all the battery on my phone. Once I have no battery....well.......let's try not to think about that :)

• Brohoof 1

Use my laptop plugged into my UPS until the UPS battery drains, then use the laptop on its battery until that's dead, then screw with my tablet until that's dead, then text on my dumb phone until that's dead, then go to sleep.  Pretty sad, I guess.

The worst thing that could possibly happen is the power going out, holy moly I hate it. I usually just leave and go outside and try to pick my friends up to go out, I can't stay home without internet/computer, it's EXTREMELY boring.

Well, since my pony DVDs and BluRays are useless during a power outage, that's when the spinoff media really shines. In fact, The Journal of the Two Sisters was practically made to be read by candlelight. Other than that, I usually just go out or do some offline gaming on a handheld device while I still have battery. Most of my devices will be useless, but that's ok as I have a back-up plan. Also, my bedroom will smell good because I will have an excuse to light my mango pineapple scented candle.

Be happy I got a laptop and not a PC, and then do anything I normally do on my computer. If the blackout lasts so long that my laptop will die, I would probably go to a hotel or stay at one of my neighbor's houses (I've known them for pretty much 10 years now).