Jojo

What do you do when the electricity goes out?

Not technically a black out but a brown out. Minimal electricity flowing to the house. Computers and TVs were down. 

So I grabbed some head phones, a cassette player, my Prewalski's ponies compilation album and went for a walk. 

(edited)

stare at the wall and ponder the meaning of life

Edited by mini

With power out (or internet down) and lockdown in effect... I took out a few board games so I could play them with family.

I may also have subverted Jenga to build, like, joined towers or office buildings or wavebreakers or bridges.

It doesn't happen here very often (thankfully), not counting when it goes out for a second or two. The last time it happened (a couple of weeks ago), I immediately took my flashlight so I could see something. Then I used my laptop, which had no internet connection, but I could at least listen to music I had saved and wasn't in complete darkness for the next 45 minutes. :coco:

It doesn't happen here that often, but whenever it does I just use my phone or just lay in bed and stare at the ceiling or wall.

Badges

On 9/24/2019 at 7:41 PM, Sunny Fox said:

I go outside, look at the dark sky with those little twinkinling lights, scream "what the f*** are those?!", then burn down society.

Oh my fickin' squee-gee, someone got that reference!

i usualy just watch some videos on my phone until it comes back on.

Badges

I have Internet on my cell phone now, so I can enjoy a very slow impossible to navigate forum when power goes out (so I will probably read a book instead) :wacko:

Used to be, I cursed the heavens and found a flashlight. Nowadays, it doesn’t really change anything. 

Archery time i guess.

Badges