Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Government response Sunset Shimmer

heavens-champion

Most likely a kidnapping. Of her and her friends. Stage a fire or a school shooting. Fake their deaths. Detain, interrogate and study them over at a black site. Develop counter measures for other magical incursions and means to invade Equestria for the sake of earths defense.  

Well she's enrolled in Canterlot High but then again anybody can I supposed...looks at Twilight and the Dazzlings... They at least need some I.D. and paperwork but I tend to think that it's not a issue if magical beings from another dimension takes a visit without documentations. The government is probably chill about it.

For some reason I thought this had something to do with the real life government and got real confused at first.  :lol:  Oh dear. 

I've never even thought about that and I still have no proper thoughts about the subject. Either way it would probably be quite deep for a franchise like Equestria Girls.

I don't think official releases will ever address this, at it would be too complicated and dark for the target audience. But I guess they would kidnap and intensely interrogate her at least. Not so much for her magic, but because that world have two Sunnys, or she's the only one after the human Sunny either disappeared or died :huh:

It continues to amaze me how the people who run one of the world's happiest countries can be such rumpholes.

(happy as in prosperous and pleasant to live in, as opposed to certain others, I mean.)

Speaking as a Pagan, though, I take comfort in knowing that real-life magic is one thing the world's wealthy will never be able to keep all for themselves or control, no matter how much money they pour into the project.

Given how the mane six have just gone around town turning into magical horse girls in PUBLIC, and nobodies batted an eye, I get the impression everyone in their town is either incredibly apathetic or Stupid.

Like look at Flim and flam: Applejack turns into a magical horse girl right and front of them with Freaking horse witchcraft, and the only response they have is "Get in a banana suit!"

Tactical Abnormality-Related Threat Assessment, Reconnaissance & Utility Service

Is pony magic more Euclid or Keter?

Keter. Euclids are not classified as posing a threat to humanity, Keters are. Equestrian magic VERY MUCH poses a threat to personal or humanity in general given the events of the movies.

It continues to amaze me how the people who run one of the world's happiest countries can be such rumpholes.

(happy as in prosperous and pleasant to live in, as opposed to certain others, I mean.)

Speaking as a Pagan, though, I take comfort in knowing that real-life magic is one thing the world's wealthy will never be able to keep all for themselves or control, no matter how much money they pour into the project.

Well of course the rich will never control it, you can't control something that doesn't exist XD

Almost certainly arrest her, for illegal immigration if nothing else. Probably interrogate her about all that weird stuff that happens around her as well. Maybe enlist her to create something to help them control Equestrian magic? Not sure about that last one. 

Of course, it seems that nothing in the EqG movies has been of massive concern to them anyways, so maybe nothing at all. 

I like to think that the Human world governments all ready know about magic, and possibly Sunset Shimmer. The reason why it seems that there is no magic in the Human world could be that the governments are keeping it secret, covering it up and are neutralizing, banishing or recruiting any magical elements that do occur.

Are you implying that magic is real?