Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How tall are you?

Member Berry

(edited)

I am 5'5", which is 165cm. That's short for an adult male. The struggle of having to reach something high up when no one tall is around.

Edited by JRex95

I am 187cm, but because you silly USA people don't work my way, I will translate it and go saying that I am 6'13". For some I am very tall, while for others I am just average, it all comes to the place where I am currently.

But 187 centimeters is 6'2", isn't it?  :wau:

• Brohoof 1

I'm 5'10 so I'm not short, and I'm not tall either. Most of my friends are taller than me, but still find their mouths hanging open when they see I can dunk a basketball :3

Ppl think you can't slam 'cuz you're short - easy to show them...  :P And on those days, you are taller...  :diamondtiara:

• Brohoof 1

Ppl think you can't slam 'cuz you're short - easy to show them...  :P And on those days, you are taller...  :diamondtiara:

Well, yeah that and I have ludicrous ground speed. People say I'm standing still then they blink and I'm already sprinting to the other end of the court XD

• Brohoof 1

I'm 6 feet 2 inches. That's a new record for me, yes, but I still haven't been able to match the height of my fiancée. She's always been taller than me.

Used to be that I didn't even come up to her mouth.

5' 10",probably not going to be gaining any height soon, but that's all right. As far as I'm concerned, I'm taller than most people I know, but then again, I don't know many people so that answers that I suppose.

• 3 months later...

165cm/ 5'6" (I think that's right)

Suppose I'm on the shorter side.

5ft11~ and still growing!

I still don't belive that since you told me. 

• Brohoof 3