Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How tall are you?

Member Berry

Last year at my most recent clinical checkup I was measured a whopping 5'0"! Yeah!

Never really a noticeable growth spurt honestly haha

Dhurr I'm 168 cm. Almost 169 with two mm.

Yeah so about 5'6 feet? I could be wrong since I just Googled it and you can never truly trust Google, no matter how good of a friend it is sometimes.

P average, I believe. I'm a female, girl, lady, whatever.

Edited by Collibri

Yay! Tallest so far! :3 (Soon to change now that I said that) Around 6'1" feet tall male.

I know right? Might as well though. Love the sig by the way :)

Hah!  im also 6'1 and Male, oddly enough, I just recently became 6'1" after being right at 6' for several years!  I thought I was done growing, but apparently im not!  

• Brohoof 1

Hah!  im also 6'1 and Male, oddly enough, I just recently became 6'1" after being right at 6' for several years!  I thought I was done growing, but apparently im not!  

I know right? Same here, until summer came... Then I grew, probably from all the physical work I did then.

I'm a 5ft 4 woman :) so I'm just slightly below average. Most women in my family (my mother's side) are really short, my mother is 4ft 11 and my grandmother was 4ft 9. My sister is 5ft 2. 

Me too. Though I might be closer to 5 ft 5. I'm the short one in my family. They were worried there was something wrong with me when I was young because I was so small for my age. Turns out I had constitutional growth delay. Which if I understand correctly, means you grow fine, but just later then is typical.

I am 187cm, but because you silly USA people don't work my way, I will translate it and go saying that I am 6'13". For some I am very tall, while for others I am just average, it all comes to the place where I am currently.

• Brohoof 2