Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's The Longest You've Gone Not Watching An MLP Episode DURING A New Season?

Denim&Venöm

A bit over a year when I quit the forums I lost the interest of the show overall, yet I still watched them occasionally. Back at it now though haha.

Haven't seen The Times They Are A Changeling yet, however I have seen every other episode before and since.

Also, after having watch almost all of Season 1 back in 2011, I didn't finish get to the last two episodes or watch Seasons 2 through 4 until just after Season 4 ended... so yeah, that's a big chunk of time not watching the show.

I kind of stopped watching since Season 4 came out; the only other episode I've seen after that is the Changeling episode from Season 6... apart from that, I'd say it may have been at the VERY least 6 months or so. I can't remember when season 4 came out.

A week. Just miss an episode sometimes, but I always catch up with it On Demand before the next one.

I did miss all of season 1 and most of season 2 though because I was not into ponies at the time and had to watch the episodes as reruns, but don't think that counts.

My record is 2.5 weeks. Not that much.

My friend, however, still hasn't seen from Episode 11 SEASON 4 onwards. He has been intending to catch up. But due to his procrastinating nature he has so far not done it because he started something else, that he probably also hasn't finished.

I kind of stopped watching since Season 4 came out; the only other episode I've seen after that is the Changeling episode from Season 6... apart from that, I'd say it may have been at the VERY least 6 months or so. I can't remember when season 4 came out.

Season 4 aired in November 2013.

In terms of length of time, a few months or so. In terms of quantity of episodes, I'll throw out five as a guess. This season I haven't been too motivated to keep up with the release schedule, so even now I'm not really sure how many episodes I'm behind.

• 4 weeks later...

Since I joined during the S2-S3 hiatus I have watched every episode on the day of release. Though During Season 6 I lost internet for two weeks, and when I came back searching for the two episodes I missed wasn't a priority, and I slowly lost interest. I haven't watched an episode of MLP since S6 E4 released.

I tend to steer away from watching one new episode every week so I let them build up to typically two or three. I think for S6 there was a period of three months or so after I had moved into a new house where I didn't watch anything for a while. That's probably the longest for FiM

• 3 weeks later...

I'm pretty punctual watching the episodes, the longest I've been was like 3 or 4 weeks after the season 5 hiatus. I didn't even know the show had started again, and when I found out I decided to wait after Friendship Games was released because the last episode was kind of like a small finale, and it felt weird to watch the movie in the middle of the season. It was worth it because the three episodes I missed were Rarity episodes, so I got a great Rarity marathon  :D

Actually, now that I think about it, I think I spent more more time without watching episodes in season 4 because I went on vacation and where I was I could only use my cellphone's data, not wi-fi. I don't really remember how many episodes I skipped though.