Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Spinoff.

CastletonSnob

No spinoffs XD

Just continuations

We'll in my opinion.

I use to want a spin off about like Lyra, BonBon, pones in slice of life basically, but then the thing about background ponies being awesome is that they're background ponies. Anything can go really

• Brohoof 1

I'd like to see more of the Equestria Girls characters, so probably a series of that.

I'd also like to see Fluttershy and Vinyl Scratch making it huge in Las Pegasus, rocking out at the biggest gigs and selling millions - but that's unlikely :P

Fluttershy and Discord Adventures.

His chaotic nature could introduce interesting stories without having to highlight how zany he is all the time. I can also see crossovers with Star Trek (because Q), Teen Titans Go (because Raven likes ponies), Transformers (because Hasbro), anything really, as they travel the multi-universe during their "Tea Time" and either cause problems or solve them.

MLP Z

Young bookish girl moves into a new town and stumbles an old book in her schools library. Little did she know it would start her adventure to become a magical girl!

O-o

Kidding ,for reals though I'd like the spin off to be grown up CMC adventures

Edited by Crescent Light

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If it had to go away and get a spin off, then a more adventure orientated version of the show keeping many of the same characters but putting an emphasis on protecting Equestrian and making new friends and exploring new lands.

• Brohoof 1