Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you ever wear the same outfit twice without washing it?

Member Berry

Nope, never. Of course, that's when I'm going out. I can go for 4-5 days with the same outfit when it's about staying home. But going outside with the same clothes over and over again feels simply uncomfortable.

• 1 month later...

If i like what I'm wearing then ya!

every tuesday night i go to my dads and am usually up late which involves me throwing myself into bed in my same clothes and wearing   those clothes all day the next day every week...

I tend to keep separate 'work clothes' and 'home clothes'. For my work clothes, I have a 'Wednesday Rule'. If I put on clean clothes on Monday, I'll put them in the wash after Wednesday, if nothing I would need to change clothes for has happened before that.

My home clothes I will wear for longer, because who will ever know?

I do it all the time barring some cases due to unforeseen circumstances, yet I would alternate between two sets of clothes per week when I attended college and university. Since I rarely go out, no one ever notices that I wear the same clothes for two days in a row. I personally don't care what anyone might say. It's what I like to do and that's all that matters.

Only when I'm staying at home. I'll wear the same outfit for a couple days. If Im going somewhere though then I'll changed

I use the same Outfit for more than just one day.

I personally think its a waste of Water, to shower every single day or change your Clothes every single day.

And since i dont live alone, i often dont have that much time to shower or clean clothes to change to begin with.

Since we all use one Wash Machine.

Also, even when i just showered the beginning of the day, People still say to me that i smell.

And i actually noticed, that i still smell a little, even when i showered for like an Hour.

Which means that i smell anyway. I guess its natural by me.

So...whats the Point in changing my Outfit every day?

I get called that i smell anyway.  :wacko:

I do that all the time. Don't understand why half of my school class makes a problem of it. They were ones talking about that clothes get dirty after one day for 2 hours! My thoughts: I don't see it so I wear it another day.

I'll wear a pair of pants twice provided it was a pretty uneventful day and I was not working in them extensively. I will not wear them again beyond that though. 

Shirts most certainly not. 

• 1 year later...

The only time I have worn the same clothes without washing them was an unexpected overnight stay while visiting friends. Two rules I live by, no sleeping before shower, and clothes get washed and dried daily. I like in Florida. XD

Shirts can sometimes go two days (not in a row), and pants about a week or so. I also live in NYC where I have to pay someone to wash my clothes or sit two hours at a laundrymat. If I had my own washer/dryer then it would be a different story. Not daily though - daily washing of clothes is bad for the garment. 

I typically have a 24 hour total rule for my clothes. As in, if I wear them for a total of 24 hours, then they go into the wash. Considering I'm awake anywhere from 12-18 hours, my clothes can be spread across sever days. Longer since I have a set of clothes set aside for work, and a set of clothes for home. Work clothes I then to change out faster due to the use they go through. But my home clothes will be fine if spread over three days.