Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you ever wear the same outfit twice without washing it?

Member Berry

Just like most here. If it's not dramatically dirty or stinks I wear my jeans the whole week. Some months ago I changed it every half a week but they were clean so I changed that. 

My Shirts and hoodies. I change them every day. I doesn't like this feeling of half sweaty clothes. I sweat very fast because I drive with a bike to school and I can't drive slow. I need full until collapse. 

In the vacations I wear my clothes mostly 2 weeks without changing (not underwear) sometimes even 3 weeks if I hadn't done much. 

Love you all my fellow Bronies  <3

• 8 months later...

I've done this a few times with pants if I didn't do much that day. I generally avoid doing that with work clothes given the nature of my job. They get washed with detergent and pine sol. 

Yeah. I do it with my jeans and my jacket. It’s not like they’re noticeably dirty, but I actually wear some of my same outfits multiple time before washing because t saves the time of having to wash them.

If this is confusing, I’m saying that I don’t have to change into an entirely new outfit everyday and I don’t want to be washing every single day either. I’d rather save the use of my clothes (I don’t have a huge wardrobe nor do I have many clothes) and save money from using all the water.

Edited by Tylad

I honestly can wear the same outfit for longer then two days and have. If it's not dirty and smells alright then I don't really see the point in changing :dash:

• 6 months later...

It depends on what I did that day in said outfit. If I kept it super clean then sure, I might wear it the next day. Or not. I just like wearing clean clothes. 

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Sometimes when I have a lazy at home day, I'll keep the shirt I wore for the night on even after I take my morning shower. That is the most I'll do, though. Everything else must be replaced daily.

Except for late last year when getting up to do my laundry hurt so bad. That's a time we don't talk about.

Edited by Envy

• 6 months later...

Ok, so

I have 2 same sets of shirt and pants (school uniform) for Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday

Usually I wear one set on Monday then it will be washed either after I get home in the evening or on the next day

I wear the other set on Tuesday

And on Wednesday, I use the one that has been washed beforehand

But on a rare occasion, me and my mom might forget to wash the first set.....

So on Wednesday, what I usually do is...take the one from Tuesday and iron it again...and use it....for the whole 10-12 hours....at school...

• Brohoof 1