Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you ever wear the same outfit twice without washing it?

Member Berry

I usually will always re-wear my pajamas for several night in a row. If its during the week I will always wear something fresh everyday for school. If its the weekend I usually will wear the same outfit both days because I'm too lazy to change into something different. 

• 2 weeks later...

You mean to tell me, there are people who wash their clothes? :okiedokieloki:

jk

Back at school, I used to wear one same outfit each week, then I changed it to two outfits per week. Now it depends on how active I am - if I have a job I must go to, I'll change shirts every day, and pants every couple days or so.

Yes... my work uniform, I only have one set. I also wear the same cloths until I shower, that's the only time I change my cloths. Unless I'm hanging out with friends, and they've seen me in that outfit the day prior.

Yes, I do. I usually wear the same shit two days in a row, oftentimes longer. It's a waste of washing powder and everything to wish things every day.

Edited by Yakamaru

ehh yeah quite often, usually leggings and trousers though - because I dont own many pairs, my legs are kinda thicker than most girls. x.x Fashion sizes seem to think that wide hipped girls have tiny legs, so wrong ¬¬

and yeah sometimes for tops if I cant find a new one or the washing hasnt been done yet x,x 

I wear a different tshirt every day but I'll wear the same pants or hoodies for about a week or so before washing them unless they get visibly dirty, like food or grease or some other thing that causes a stain

I'll wear the same pair of pants a few days in a row before washing them unless they get mud or something on them. Other than that the only time I wear the same shirt is if I only had it on the day before for a very short amount of time. Glad to see I'm not alone though! :please:

Actually not usually, I’ll wear the same shirt I wore all day to bed though, or wear the shirt I wore to bed (if it wasn’t worn all day) multiple times :wacko: .

I'll sometimes wear certain articles of clothing twice, but usually I wash them. Things like sweaters I will wear for literally (figuratively) forever without washing, but things like shirts I'll wear a maximum of twice. I don't like being wasteful with water, but I also sweat a lot, so I tend to wash my things relatively frequently.

• 1 month later...

I wear jeans a few times before washing them unless I accidentally spill something on them or, as was the case a couple months ago, rub up against a dog that practically decides to shed half its coat on my jeans.

I go without washing hoodies for a few weeks. They usually don't get smelly very quickly.

And I often wear the same PJs a couple nights in a row unless it's summertime and I find myself sweating in them.

But I never wear the same shirt two days in a row. Even if I have two of the same shirt, I still don't wear the other one the next day because people I see every day would just think it's the same exact shirt.

• 1 month later...

I do, basically all of the time... :sunny:

Mostly it's because I don't really go out anywhere so it doesn't really matter, but it's also because I've just become a little lax when it comes to hygiene. But, considering how sloppy my dad is and how much he drives me crazy, there's plenty of excuses for that. 

6 minutes ago, Classic Meme said:

I do, basically all of the time... :sunny:

Mostly it's because I don't really go out anywhere so it doesn't really matter, but it's also because I've just become a little lax when it comes to hygiene. But, considering how sloppy my dad is and how much he drives me crazy, there's plenty of excuses for that. 

0-0

Well, the first thing that came to my mind was my best friend. She’s germaphobic and cares alot about hygiene.

;):P

I do it too, duh. Not more than two days tho.

At this point I don't care about being called nasty anymore so I'll just say that I can wear the same pants for a couple of weeks if I'm feeling unmotivated enough. I don't wear shirts for that long though, but there have been times when I've worn the same shirt for a week. And no one has commented!