Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you ever wear the same outfit twice without washing it?

Member Berry

That depends on how long I wore it and how dirty I was when I wore it. I'll normally wear something like a jacket a few times before I wash it unless I spill something on it or whatever.

Edited by Booker has a Santa hat

I've definitely done it before, when I'm too lazy to put another outfit together. :Daydreaming:

As long as the outfit isn't super dirty, I really don't see the problem in wearing an outfit two days in a row.

• Brohoof 3

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I can wear the same outfit twice without washing it, but I normally switch shirts/tops every day, even if I use the same one twice without washing. I just alternate between shirts. I can wear the same pants, shoes, etc. days on end.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

The same shirt I have. Normally this happens when I have such a busy day and I’m in such a rush I accidentally grab the shirt I just took off and put it back on.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Usually work uniforms. Might wear it twice, although I do wash after the fact (I try to) since I might not necessarily be able to smell what others do.... I've smelled other coworkers before and ooof I bet they can't smell their own stench.

Isn't that normal though I mean I do typically change clothes everyday admittedly though not because I have to. They are not dirty and there is no noticable musk to them unless I've been exercising intensively. Therefore if I desired I could easily put them on for two days sure but as I shower everyday or very least every other day I rarely find myself having on the same piece of clothing for more then a day of course other then jeans. You don't want to wash denim jeans too often of course, yet you know it happens so I often have clothes on for a while.

1 hour ago, Fluttershyfan94 said:

Isn't that normal though I mean I do typically change clothes everyday admittedly though not because I have to. They are not dirty and there is no noticable musk to them unless I've been exercising intensively. Therefore if I desired I could easily put them on for two days sure but as I shower everyday or very least every other day I rarely find myself having on the same piece of clothing for more then a day of course other then jeans. You don't want to wash denim jeans too often of course, yet you know it happens so I often have clothes on for a while.

Im guessing you live in a cold country.

6 hours ago, Kujamih said:

Im guessing you live in a cold country.

Well the average temperature over a year is just around ten degrees so you could say that. Though people also sweat differently I mainly sweat while sleeping so tshirts for example need to be washed pretty much every day. 

• Brohoof 1