Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any Crossovers Between MLP And Other Franchises You'd Like To See?

OmegaBeamOfficial

With the brony community being so large and expansive, it was obviously only a matter of time before bronies started mixing other things that they like with the franchise. There are some really great crossovers with other TV shows, movies and games, for example, Transformers (a given considering they're both made by Hasbro, so It's a good match), Star Wars, and Fallout Equestria. But considering there are tons of other unexplored franchises that won't have been touched by the brony community. What crossovers would you like to see the fanbase create/have created? And while you're at it, what are your favourite existing ones too! Here's a list of some crossovers I think would be pretty neat.

Undertale

Five Nights At Freddy's

Star Fox

Sonic The Hedgehog

Destiny/Halo/Any Space Shooter

Indiana Jones

James Bond

Marvel or DC Crossover Of Any Kind

Harry Potter

Jurassic Park

Mr Robot

Family Guy/American Dad

South Park

Doctor Who

Attack On Titan/Naruto/Sword Art Online, pretty much any anime

I've decided I'll add any suggested by others here.

Brianna Changeling - Pokemon

Edited by OmegaBeamOfficial
  • Brohoof 1

Considering they've been teasing it for a long time, I'd love to see one with Transformers(preferably G1 or Animated)

After that, then probably Littlest Pet Shop or Jem

And something impossible like Persona

But for the love of god, not Sonic

• Brohoof 2

Considering they've been teasing it for a long time, I'd love to see one with Transformers(preferably G1 or Animated)

We already have  Jem crossover.

Rainbow_Rocks_Poster_2.jpg

Plus Derpy's band members did strike a resemblance to the Misfits who were the main antagonists of Jem.

Insert Joke about this being more faithful that franchise than that box office bomb from last year.

But outside of that, I wouldn't really mind seeing a Littlest Pet Shop crossover with Equestria Girls.

I rather liked the 2012 show even if I wouldn't call it one of my all time favorite cartoons.

I also really agree with not wanting to put MLP and Sonic anywhere near each other.

The flamewars would make Twilicorn and EQG look really tame in comparison.

• Brohoof 2

I've never looked into any of those franchises, but they sound like good ideas. And yeah, I get it, Sonic's the internet's local punching bag nowadays. I really hope you aren't trying to get out a rise out of me, because if you are, you're gonna be disappointed. When you're a Sonic fan like I am, you get used to it.

Hmm, maybe I will look into it...

Cool, if you do, tell me what you think.

We already have  Jem crossover.

sig-4669166.Rainbow_Rocks_Poster_2.jpg

Plus Derpy's band members did strike a resemblance to the Misfits who were the main antagonists of Jem.

Insert Joke about this being more faithful that franchise than that box office bomb from last year.

But outside of that, I wouldn't really mind seeing a Littlest Pet Shop crossover with Equestria Girls.

I rather liked the 2012 show even if I wouldn't call it one of my all time favorite cartoons.

I also really agree with not wanting to put MLP and Sonic anywhere near each other.

The flamewars would make Twilicorn and EQG look really tame in comparison.

It seems Littlest Pet Shop's being brought up a lot here, interesting... I've never touched the show myself, but maybe I'll give it a shot when I have the chance. Oh, and I already mentioned the Sonic thing before with Megas, and I don't want to turn this into a Sonic flame war, so I'll just quote what I said before.

And yeah, I get it, Sonic's the internet's local punching bag nowadays. I really hope you aren't trying to get out a rise out of me, because if you are, you're gonna be disappointed. When you're a Sonic fan like I am, you get used to it.

• 7 months later...
1 minute ago, FlootahBabby said:

I think a cartoon that can most logically go well with MLP is the Lion Guard. I haven't seen the show myself, but don't they have cutie marks on that show as well? Just with a different name?

As far as I know, only the main lion cub, Kion has a mark appearing on his rear. Then again, I've heard they befriend a hyena just like Spike befriended a Changeling! Heck I even left a YouTube comment on Doug Walker's Disneycember review of The Lion King 2 last pointing out the similar characters between the 2 sources. Thorax=Kovu, Shining Armor=Simba, Queen Crysalis=Zira, a little of the Mane 6, Spike and Starlight= Kovu's love for Kiara that makes him see the errors of his ways

A nice slice of life episode between the Ponies and several Disney animated worlds (not just the Disney Princesses) would be nice! 

Just now, WiiGuy2014 said:

A nice slice of life episode between the Ponies and several Disney animated worlds (not just the Disney Princesses) would be nice! 

Yeah but it will never legally happen ):

5 minutes ago, FlootahBabby said:

Yeah but it will never legally happen ):

If you're a Disney fan, especially of their songs from animated films, I'd recommend the fanmade series of videos, "My Little Disney" by Daga Yemar or even some videos by DisneyFanatic2364.Their Pony Music Video of many Disney songs always make me think of a crossover without being a "complete" crossover!

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

If you're a Disney fan, especially of their songs from animated films, I'd recommend the fanmade series of videos, "My Little Disney" by Daga Yemar or even some videos by DisneyFanatic2364.Their Pony Music Video of many Disney songs always make me think of a crossover without being a "complete" crossover!

Haha I'm not a disney fan. I mean, I like their movies but the corporate people can go fuck themselves.

5 hours ago, FlootahBabby said:

Haha I'm not a disney fan. I mean, I like their movies but the corporate people can go fuck themselves.

Now, now, don't be rude! There may be some greedy people working within the company whose decisions would make Walt Disney roll in his grave, but there many more people working within the company for the Art and Joy of bringing family entertainment to the world!

Careful who you insult! :okiedokieloki:

• Brohoof 1

The short answer is no. It's hard to do crossovers without it being really forced, and I don't trust anyone to be able to really do it right. The only one I can even theoretically see is Dr. Who, but even then it's a little bit of a stretch.