Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

health How many hours of sleep do you get?

Member Berry

I usually get 8-9 on weekdays and 10 or so on weekends. I can't function if I haven't had a full night's rest!

• Brohoof 1

Far from enough, even back in high school I  would sleep like 4 to 5 hours most nights and minimum 9 hours during the week-end. Now that I got into uni, I'm extremely tired everyday and I often release all my stress on others. It's also partly my fault for staying up so late until like 2 am, so I'm planning to change that so I can have a decent sleeping schedule and validate my first year without too much trouble, and also stop being a dick to most people.

Edited by Fl1cker
  • Brohoof 1

Anywhere from 5 or 9 depending on the night. I am relatively used to it at this point, just as long as I have time to recover a few days down the road. 

• Brohoof 1

My shift ends at around 3:30-4:30 in the morning. On average I get around 5 hours of sleep, 6 If I'm lucky. Worst case scenario I wake up at 8am

It doesn't matter how much I sleep. I always wake up tired. When I sleep I, for some reason, wake up a lot. So, when it comes time for me to get up and stay awake. I'm already tired. I'm used to it now, but it's common for me to nod off once and a while. Not for very long though...

It depends. Some nights it's 8, some night's it's 1 or 2 (that's not an exaggeration, I actually stayed awake for more than 30 hours once). I usually go to sleep at 3AM, then wake up at 10:30AM. Sometimes if I'm not tired I'll just stay awake and then fall asleep at like 7 in the morning.

7 - 8 hours on school nights, 8 - 9 on weekends.

I got 5 hours last night because I just... Couldn't sleep. I went to bed at 12 and fell asleep at like 1:30 and I'm so. Tired.

I try to get 8-9 hours whenever I can (more if possible). It's not always easy because of work and other scheduled things. I prefer to be a night owl and sleep during the day, but again, those work hours tend to get in the way of that.  :orly:

I'm an insomniac, considering that I have to keep my sleeping schedule nice and clean. On holidays I go to sleep at 1-2AM and wake up at 1-2PM. So about 11-12 hours? On schooldays it lowers to 8 hours.

I try for 8 hours per night. However, I don't I don't get a full 8 largely in part to waking up to handle business, rolling over cause one side of the pillow is to hot. Or as of late nightmares. Last night was one that got me good enough I started to get out of bed and collect something from the garage just in case the person from my nightmare decided to pay a visit.... So in all I would say I'm lucky to get about 7 hours tops. Weekends I can often push myself into 10 or more depending on how badly I want to sleep.

• 2 weeks later...

Considering school started again.. A lot less, and it's kind of stressing. It's about 7-8 hours maximum. It's not that low overall but I'm used to sleeping a lot :D