Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

health How many hours of sleep do you get?

Member Berry

Depending on what I have going on in my life, it can vary greatly. If I had to give an average estimate; I would say about 7-10 hours currently. When I was in college that went down to about 6 hours, but it could sometimes be as low as 4 if I had a lot of work to do. Honestly, I find it quite difficult to keep a regular sleeping schedule. >_>

Probably between 5 and 7 hours, on average. I go to bed late but I have to get up early for work. My natural rhythm would be to go to bed at around 3 AM and getting up around noon, but normal life doesn't really accommodate that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm close to what @Cash In just posted.  I typically get 7-8 on weekdays, 8-11 on weekends, with the occasional "come home and crash" 1-2 hour naps during weekdays.  It's all part of having ADHD - good quality uninterrupted sleep is pure gold.  =)

Honor and fun,

Summer Storm =)

I normally get 7-7.5hrs of sleep during weekdays. If I get less than 6 hrs of sleep, I will be absolutely useless and feel like crap the rest of the day. Weekends aren't much different, usually 8 hrs of sleep.

Up until about a month ago, I would get between four to six hours of sleep due to staying up so late resulting in me needing to sleep on the couch of a morning to acquire those additional hours I missed. I had to change this for my own health so now I go to bed much sooner and get at least seven hours--eight on weekends and holidays.