Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your name?

zerox

My name is Amanda. Though my family shorten my name to "Manda" due to just plain laziness. :please:

In a school setting I often go by my last name. *Hint: My last name is a character in "The Hunger Games" who befriends Katniss only to die later on in the first book.

Edited by Valeska

Matias. Irl friends call me Murder Matt, just Matt if a relative is present. :D It is the dumbest inside joke there is but eh, that's what.

When I moved from elementary to junior high like...I don't even remember when, seven years ago? Maybe more... but anyways, the class had this introduction circle where everyone had to state their name and say something they like. Everyone obviously said the dullest things like "My name is... and I like the color green." but when my turn came up I slowly rose up from my chair, scanned the whole class through in silence before saying "Hi, my name is Matias...and I like guns." in the most deadpan voice you could say.

Everyone just looked at me for like what, five seconds before bursting out into laughter. I am still Murder Matt to this date.

Edited by PanicAttack
  • Brohoof 2

My name is Essi. Esssssi. With a huge hissy sound in the middle, how am I even supposed to pronounce it without sounding weird while talking to friends from different countries? :blink:

My real name is Lauren, and irl I don't go by anything else, everyone just calls me Lauren :lol: Although some people have called me "Laurie" or "Laura" and I don't really mind, but for the most part it's just Lauren lol

• Brohoof 4

Duh.. it's Twilight!

Oh wait... this is not one of those types of threads is it? :blush:

My Name is Chris, my sister named me since my parents could not agree on a name.

16 minutes ago, Sunset Rose said:

Rosie's the name. ^ ^

But what's the game?

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, GrimGrimoire said:

But what's the game?

It wouldn't be very sporting if I told you!

Edited by Guest

8 hours ago, GrimGrimoire said:

Duh.. it's Twilight!

Oh wait... this is not one of those types of threads is it? :blush:

My Name is Chris, my sister named me since my parents could not agree on a name.

But what's the game?

Hey that's my dad's name, as well as my brother's :lol:

Yeah I'm John! My parents apparently named me that because they wanted me to sound like a great person. Like there's tons of great and significant people from the past that are named John so they wanted me to sound like those people! It's just they were sick and tired of the generic and ordinary baby names at the time! Anyways the name John really suits me as I really am a potentially great and notable person for my universal personality and my plans for the future! :)  

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

My first name is Ociel (pronounced O-C-L) and my last name is Garcia.You can also call me by my nickname "Oliver".Certain teachers in school who couldn't pronounce my name correctly had to either call me Oliver,call me by my last name (which was very confusing since there was multiple kids with the last name "Garcia" that were in my class) ,or just avoid saying my name. :dry:

I'm pretty much used to being called Oliver now,since many of my classmates call me that.I like it way better than my real name tho,I hate my first name. :scots:

Edited by ScruffyTheStallion
  • Brohoof 2

42 minutes ago, ScruffyTheStallion said:

My first name is Ociel (pronounced O-C-L) and my last name is Garcia.You can also call me by my nickname "Oliver".Certain teachers in school who couldn't pronounce my name correctly had to either call me Oliver,call me by my last name (which was very confusing since there was multiple kids with the last name "Garcia" that were in my class) ,or just avoid saying my name. :dry:

I'm pretty much used to being called Oliver now,since many of my classmates call me that.I like it way better than my real name tho,I hate my first name. :scots:

Well personally Ociel is waaaay better than Oliver ;)

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, ScruffyTheStallion said:

lol seriously? cuz I don't think so. :lol:

Anyways thanks,you just made my day. :)

Yeah, Ociel is a different, really cool name. Oliver is ok, but, Ociel sounds better, looks better too, at least to me. :twi:

• Brohoof 2