Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your name?

zerox

I'm a Jess.

Dont ever call me Jessica, I hate it. only teachers and my parents ever said that and that was if i was in trouble, so that name is associated with bad things. I used to be called Jessie when I was a kid, but these days only my parents and sometimes my sister call me that. but its Jess! 

• Brohoof 4

My legal name is Richard, but I much prefer my Vietnamese name Hieu. My family and close friends call me Hieu, while strangers and others who I am not close with call me Richard. Let's just say that if I introduce myself to you using my Vietnamese name, then i'm more comfortable and trusting around you  :P

• Brohoof 4

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
5 minutes ago, The Mint Pone said:

Max. Tis a boring name! It should be said i was named after the movie Mad Max! I like to think i am a bit less mad than my name sake XD 

Max? Makes me think of The Simpsons when Homer changes his name to Max Power!

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Flutterstep said:

Max? Makes me think of The Simpsons when Homer changes his name to Max Power!

Max Power! It's the name you'd love to touch! 

I also remember that episode XD

(Step you forgot to say your name!)

Edited by The Mint Pone
  • Brohoof 1

My friends call me Jake, It's an extremely common name but it's actually a nickname which i've adapted over my real one, But i've thought about switching back to the old one, which is Jacob and i'm starting to grow a liking for my old and real one! Now i'll post how i came up with my nickname Jake, Quite a interesting story

Spoiler

When i was young i forgot my name, Then i was like oh, It's Jake. The End... No joke... I'm weird ok?

Edited by Yumekai