Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Should the girls graduate and work?

ManaMinori

It was established back in the very first movie that the humane5 were not freshman's, since they were in a yearbook photo at the Freshman Fair. We can conclude that it was an event that took place the year prior, and they were upperclassmen at the time of the first movie.

Sunset, for a fact, has attended CHS for 4 years, as evident by each year of Fall Formal coronation pictures in the first movie. Along with the fact that she hadn't heard of the Friendship Games, which comes along every 4 years, until it came on her 4th year at CHS.

Do you guys want a movie where the girls face graduation and have to go their separate ways (still remaining friends of course) as they enter the rat race that is the workforce?

@@Nightmare Muffin

Letting you know I moved the topic to Equestria Girls; please be mindful of where you post topics in the future. Thanks. :)

I'd be somewhat interested in seeing that a bit, although a move like that I believe would be the end of Equestria Girls. That would be it, final Equestria Girls movie.

If there were to be a 5th movie or mini series or something, maybe it could handle the subject of the girls finally graduating from high school.

It could be a nice way to tie in the dropped Sunset is feeling homesick subplot from FG, but have it fit more naturally in the series.

I would love to see the girls graduate and move on with their lives if a 5th movie were to be made. You can only do so much with the high school setting before it gets stale. Legends of Everfree is a step in the right direction taking place at a camp, but I would like to see the staff take it a step farther. 

Personally, I would like to see all of the girls in college rather than work a couple of odd jobs straight out of high school. Gotta teach the kids to continue their education after all  :P

I can see it now. They all graduate, and like most adults, get jobs they hate. They all become cashiers, grocers, waitresses, factory workers, and fast food workers. All goign through the minimum wage daily grind of a workign adult. And Twilight realizes that this world directs it's citizens to work based on need, rather than special talent, and that no matter how good you are, you won't get the job you want because millions of others want that job too, so you will be shunted to the jobs no one wants, because those jobs still need to be done.  And they skip college cause getting a degree is no longer the guarantee to succsess it was, and it is more favorable to avoid things like student debt. 

So Twilight makes everything better by taking her new friends to Equestria where work is where your talent and passion lies, and not determined by demand and availability. 

I can see it now. They all graduate, and like most adults, get jobs they hate. They all become cashiers, grocers, waitresses, factory workers, and fast food workers. All goign through the minimum wage daily grind of a workign adult. And Twilight realizes that this world directs it's citizens to work based on need, rather than special talent, and that no matter how good you are, you won't get the job you want because millions of others want that job too, so you will be shunted to the jobs no one wants, because those jobs still need to be done.  And they skip college cause getting a degree is no longer the guarantee to succsess it was, and it is more favorable to avoid things like student debt. 

So Twilight makes everything better by taking her new friends to Equestria where work is where your talent and passion lies, and not determined by demand and availability. 

Lol Twilight is giving them much freedom , she should stop that :(.

Also if they are turning into adults then they have to change their appearence ._. 

In my opinion, I think they're all seniors. From what I read in Sunset's book they all take the same classes. The others also never have competed in the the Friendship Games so that must mean they're seniors now if they can. 4 years after all.

Anyway, I think if they make another movie then it should start with graduation. Then it takes place during the summer when everyone is going about their life except for Sunset Shimmer (we find out where she lives at some point etc.) She is feeling uneasy about her and her friends being apart because ever since she's been good she's never been apart from them.

Then her and Sci-Twi are having a moment and Sci-Twi suggests that she should go back to Equestria and Sunset is questionable but through musical intervention Sci-Twi convinces her with her new hit song "Back to where it all began"

So Sunset is getting ready at her home to leave and she has all the girls over and they are all a little sad she's leaving the next day and messages Twilight. But while they are sleeping a new foe appears from the mirror and still has magic??? WAT? He seals the portal.

Sunset wakes and finds that Twilight left her a message about the new villain so her trip is going to have to wait.

So lots of things happen, Twilight ends up finding a way into the human world and helps, and Sunset realizes that even though she and her friends are taking different paths that doesn't mean their friendship is ending.

Twilight agrees that Sunset should go visit Equestria even so Celestia will be so glad to see you again. So they say their goodbyes. Everything looks and pretty and cute. Twilight walks through the portal first. Close up on Sunset face going through the portal and turning into a pony and then the movie ends.

(just spitballing)

Edited by Misscellanio