Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Turnabout Storm and reaction videos

Aradon92

Hi there guys I'm new to this site and I was just wondering, how many people here have a YouTube account and make videos?. Also of those how many of you have watched Turnabout Storm? You see I'm kinda hoping I can get more people to do reaction videos to that fan made project if they haven't already watched it (in other words I kind of want more blind reactions to it or in other words see people who haven't seen it already, mind if you have seen it already and want to do a reaction video to it or a review of it by all means go ahead and do so. Then let me know about it here after posting it on YouTube or something like that and I'll give it a watch), or maybe they can do reaction videos to the sequel to Turnabout Storm (the sequel is called Elements of Justice and it has a trailer on YouTube) that's supposed to be coming out soon (hopefully it actually does come out). Anyway hope to hear from some people soon and even if you don't want to do a reaction video to it I still recommend watching Turnabout Storm. Have a great time everyone.

Edited by Aradon92
  • Brohoof 1

Hey @@Aradon92, since you're looking for assistance for a video project, the thread's been moved to the Video Creative Resources section. Have a nice day and good luck with your vid! :)

Thanks for letting me know and thanks for moving it. I wasn't entirely sure where to put it on this site so I'm glad you took the time to help me out.

• Brohoof 1

By "reaction", do you mean we have the entire video with a small webcam square for our reaction...or do you mean a video review of Turnabout Storm?

Good question. I think I'd probably prefer the first option simply because I really like seeing people react to the video as it goes along, you know see their shock, their enjoyment, as well as their suddenly seeing how everything comes together in the end. But I think I need to leave it up to the individuals who are watching it simply because it is a very long fan made project. I just like seeing how people really get into it as it goes along so I keep hoping will do reaction videos on it so I can enjoy their perspective on it.

• Brohoof 2

@@Aradon92,

seen it, yes

want to make a reaction video to it, yes

have video recording gear for said reaction with the little pop screen on the bottom cornor of the screen for it, no

also how would we send you said video or do you prefer one video per part of it?

@@Aradon92,

seen it, yes

want to make a reaction video to it, yes

have video recording gear for said reaction with the little pop screen on the bottom cornor of the screen for it, no

also how would we send you said video or do you prefer one video per part of it?

Another good question, my aim was mainly to get more YouTubers to watch it and the then post their reaction videos on their channel and hopefully they'd give me a heads up on when they were doing it (I realize now this might not be a good site to ask for this on, not because it's an unreasonable request or anything but just simply because I'm not sure how many YouTubers will even look at my post). Anyway though the pop screen isn't really necessary. I've seen reactions to it that didn't shows the reactors face at all that came out pretty good. It's more about being able to understand what it is the reactor is feeling while watching it. If you can do that with me just being able to hear you as you watch the video then by all means go ahead and do it, the ability to see your face while you react to it would just be a nice bonus. Or do you mean that you don't have a way of recording the video you're watching at all? If that's the case I'm a little less sure on what to do because I really would like to be able to see the video you're reacting to just so I can know what part of the video you're on.

As to how you the video or videos that's up to you, personally I do like seeing reactions to each part separately because it means I don't feel like I have to watch it all in one sitting.

Oh yeah one more question, you said you already watched it right? Now that I think about it I should of specified that I kind of want a blind reaction to it or in other words see people who haven't seen it before react to it. But hey if you still want to do a reaction to it or a review of it go right ahead and if you can post in on YouTube and I'll watch it there. If you can't post it on YouTube well I'll try and figure something else out. Either thanks for taking the time to reply to my topic, and may you have a nice day.

Edited by Aradon92

Once my editor gets a more stable internet connection, we may do a reaction video to it. :P

We've both already seen Turnabout Storm, but it's been a long while since then, so we might react roughly the same...maybe? XD

• Brohoof 1

Once my editor gets a more stable internet connection, we may do a reaction video to it. :P

We've both already seen Turnabout Storm, but it's been a long while since then, so we might react roughly the same...maybe? XD

Cool nice to hear, hope that internet connection issue gets fixed soon. If you do in fact do a reaction to it will it be on YouTube and what's your channel name if so? Is your channel name the same as your username here?

I may do a reaction to it. But i'm not sure when i will?

Well let me know if you ever manage to get around to it and if you do what your YouTube channel name is so I can actually watch it. I really hope you enjoy it if you ever do get around to watching it.

Edited by Aradon92