Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food Your 'go-to' quick meals

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

It usually ends up being either Ramen (usually chicken flavor, I find that it actually tastes better than beef to my palate) or Sandwiches (usually Peanut Butter and Jelly) when that happens. It's surprisingly uncommon, maybe twice a week at the most. That being because my dad actually makes quite a few things to eat (Though sometimes they are questionable when it comes to actually being edible in my honest opinion, and a lot of them could fall into this category).

Edited by TwillyFSniper
  • Brohoof 1

PB&J or maybe pasta and a quick tomato sauce.

That depends though, sometimes 30 minutes is a quick meal for me, so you can throw in chili or burgers or whatever in that as well. If there's leftover grilled chicken, I often make a salad with that. 

Canned pasta, hotdogs, or sandwiches. Pop a bowl of pasta in the microwave for two minutes or nuke a couple hot dogs for a meal in under five minutes and sandwiches I can throw in whatever I can find in the fridge or just a slice of ham and cheese between bread. If I have a little more time, I can also boil pasta, since that doesn't take too long either.   

Instant noodle omelette...

I crush the noodle block and soak it in boiling water, but instead of eating it right away, I add 2 eggs and 4 tbsp of flour and fry it in a frying pan till it's extra crispy.

Perfect as comfort food, 10/10 :D

• 4 weeks later...

whatever i can find, even frozen or raw meat/vegetables.

for a little luxury, i take a few slices of bread, one with ham, cheese and seasoning and the other with chocolate, and heat it in the micro.

or some cream cheese with berries on...

so many choices, but my basic fast food rule is: the less work, the faster it is (unless it needs to be cooked for an hour).

There are that specific kind of pizza pockets I really like, so it'd be a couple of those. They're my usual go-to meal during exam weeks too, since not much food is available then, at least for me.  :D There are also some frozen oven pizzas I like. Both of those are easy to heat so it's cheap and easy at the same time.

What?

I'm surprised you don't eat chilli-dogs :P

While I do like em, hardly quick and easy to make. First you gotta boil the water and let the dogs set. Then you gotta cut up some onions and heat the chili its like...3 different things I gotta do to eat!

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...