Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which MLP toys would you dump the Mane Six's souls into?

KillerKingBakudan

Some douchebag villain spreads a plague around Twilight's castle. The Mane Six all get infected, and the virus is so bad that even Twilight herself can't figure out how to cure it. The documentation on said virus doesn't exist, and it's taking a severe toll on their health.

Their bodies will require some intense magical surgery. There's no guarantee that it will work, and even if it does, they might not survive the procedure. Luckily, Sunburst knows of a disembodiment spell that can transfer the souls of ponies from one body to another, or even inanimate objects, until it's deemed safe for them to be put back.

After thorough discussion with the royal sisters, it's been decided that the best hosts are any of the various MLP toys and plushies currently out on the market. They want you to pick the toys, and in addition, they want them to stay at your place and interact with you until this mess is over with.

Which toys do you choose?

Edited by Lord-Pomegranate

You have too much time on your hooves, good sir.  Lol.

I'd choose the custom plushies made by one of our very own forums members.  I forget his name.  Or her name.  I'm not even sure.  Maybe I'll find out and edit this post later.

*EDIT*  She.  @Nervous Stitch, that's it!  She's a mod.  I didn't even know that.  I just remembered that she made the best plushies I've ever seen.  So, yeah, that's what I'd go with.  (You didn't think I was really gonna come back, did ya?  :lol: )

Edited by Justin_Case001

Some douchebag villain spreads a plague around Twilight's castle. The Mane Six all get infected, and the virus is so bad that even Twilight herself can't figure out how to cure it. The documentation on said virus doesn't exist, and it's taking a severe toll on their health.

Their bodies will require some intense magical surgery. There's no guarantee that it will work, and even if it does, they might not survive the procedure. Luckily, Sunburst knows of a disembodiment spell that can transfer the souls of ponies from one body to another, or even inanimate objects, until it's deemed safe for them to be put back.

After thorough discussion with the royal sisters, it's been decided that the best hosts are any of the various MLP toys and plushies currently out on the market. They want you to pick the toys, and in addition, they want them to stay at your place and interact with you until this mess is over with.

Which toys do you choose?

Did you get that idea from Fallout Equestria :dash:? Anyway, I think the best option is to transfer their souls to a brony's collection of toys, preferably the ones resembling them. Bronies tend to collect and safe place 'em toys and not play with them, less chance to get destroyed

Did you get that idea from Fallout Equestria :dash:

Nope. Just thought it was a good way to set up Toy Story with ponies.

Anyway, I think the best option is to transfer their souls to a brony's collection of toys, preferably the ones resembling them. Bronies tend to collect and safe place 'em toys and not play with them, less chance to get destroyed

Which ones? The Funkos? Blind bags? Build-A-Bear plushes? There's lots of them.

Edited by Lord-Pomegranate

Nope. Just thought it was a good way to set up Toy Story with ponies.

Which ones? The Funkos? Blind bags? Build-A-Bear plushes? There's lots of them.

I would think the main official brand or whatever is called. Specially if is of the fancier ones like cutie mark magic or rainbow power 

• 5 years later...
On 2016-09-19 at 4:02 AM, Justin_Case001 said:

You have too much time on your hooves, good sir.  Lol.

I'd choose the custom plushies made by one of our very own forums members.  I forget his name.  Or her name.  I'm not even sure.  Maybe I'll find out and edit this post later.

*EDIT*  She.  @Nervous Stitch, that's it!  She's a mod.  I didn't even know that.  I just remembered that she made the best plushies I've ever seen.  So, yeah, that's what I'd go with.  (You didn't think I was really gonna come back, did ya?  :lol: )

See the source image I would put rainbow dash soul in an custom made plushies. and she would probably Kill me if she was free!