Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff Yohoho and a bottle of...

Troblems

Non alcoholic cider.

I apologize for being a few hours late on this one. We had every intention on making his announcement on International Talk Like a Pirate Day. But life happens. Nobody should be surprised by this. Pirate has been one of our best sectionals since coming aboard. He's been an active member not just of moderation, but within Poniverse as a whole. So raise a glass to this scurvy rapscallion as he prepares to plunder the FIM section for rule breakers. Say ahoy to @@PiratePony as he becomes a Global moderator!

Makes you want to go to Disneyland doesn't it?

Also stay tuned for more announcements soon

• Brohoof 15

You have been a great addition to the FiM sectional team. I am sure you will do good as a Global Moderator as well :D :D. 

Go get em Sparrow c; 

• Brohoof 4

Wow! Congraulations, Pirate! I'm sure you'll make an excellent moderator. Just be sure to share whatever lost treasure you find with the rest of us!

tumblr_o2przy9JJ71sqkwlno1_400.gif

• Brohoof 5

Congrats matey! Ye deserve the promotion and I know ye'll do a jolly job at it! Let's 'ave a bottle o' rum and cheer for our new captain! Yarr harr!

I don't care if Pirate Day is over, this is the most fitting way to congratulate you. :P Congrats man!

• Brohoof 4

Thanks! I shall now set sail out of the calm waters of FIM and see what other adventures lie waiting on MLP Forums.

*looks into Debate Pit* whathaveIdone?

:D seriously huzzah. Also, I love Pirates of the Caribbean and I always want to go to Disneyland.

P.S. READY THE BANCANNON YE SCURVY COCKROACHES!

• Brohoof 5

Always dat that belief that you would don the purple someday, and here we are. Proud of yah ye scurvy.......deer.

c:

• Brohoof 3

Pirate guy.

You stole me wallet. Ya scurvy dog. Imma get me revenge. However I am to understand that it is best served cold and it just came out of the oven so I'll have to wait a while for it to cool off.

Congrats though.

Pirate, my comrade in Fabulosity. I am sorry that life made me miss this. I have come to know you as a classy family focused guy who has his priorities exactly right, and a worthwhile person to get to know. You will do a phenomenal job as a Moderator. 

Also to everyone who is foolhardy with their opposition ... 

• Brohoof 4

Arrrr!! Can't believe me missed this thread! (I even posted this in the "Mane Six Appreciation" thread).

Congrats to you, @PiratePony! I'm sure you'll be one of the best Global Captains of this Pony ship!

Cheers!

bb731bb944587f4e7278e264136d443f.jpg

• Brohoof 4

Another Rarity Mod?! Im gonna go hide, forever now!

However, nice going PP. Know you'll do well.

now, *goes into hiding*

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...